Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari (33675 Views)

"Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Winifred Oyo-Ita’s Retirement ‘Rejected’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Pavarottii:

Keep quiet if u don't know anything.., this women were forced to resign because they were tired of the ways of the govt and decided not to act accordingly... If u think is a lie... Remember kemi adeosun, onnoghen etc.

Sentimental nonsense. If she’s found guilty she should be sacked and sent to jail. The President should not accept any Wayo retirement like that of Onnoghen.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by fortune1968: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
otokx:
Unbelievable but some will say why is it always people from the south that get disgraced out of office?
Simple.They stole .Purge yourself of sentiments

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by NaMe4: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Racoon:
[b][/b]
https://www.thecable.ng/why-you-should-not-invest-in-nigeria-former-uk-secretary-of-state-writes-investors
In this useless APC govt, Southern criminals are thoroughly disgraced and quickly booted out of office while their northern counterparts are well shielded in their hypocritical anti-corruption fight.

Check out how Maina was helped to escape.SEC man -Gwarzo was quietly sent off but Kemi Adeosun paid dearly.Abba Kyari is still sitting comfortable in this govt even with the heavy moral baggage surrounding him.Lawal Babachir is stiĺl romancing "the presidency"

Prof.Yusuf was reinstated twice as NHIS sec despite his indictment by Prof.Isaac Adewole who lost his bid to return back to the cabinet.Ahmed Sirika Air Nigeria airline scam was tolerated because they have links to Buhari.

Even Ibe Ukachukwu was about to be kicked out by the crook-Mikanti Baru.Onneghen, Obono-Obla, Kemi Adeosun, Babatunde Fowler and now Eyo-Ita. Southerners make una get sense.

I doubt a lot will.

We can already see quite a number littered on this thread.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
I love PMB for this. The Civil Service is the bedrock of corruption in Nigeria.It is very hard to see a non- corrupt civil servant especially those at the top, especially those that have been there before n during the PDP era. See this one. Right from when she was a Permanent Secretary.

Gradually we will ease them out of the system. They r so many of them like her at the echelon of Nigeria Civil Service.I know of university where the VC,DVC n Registrar float "front companies" to corner all the university contract. What the igbos call " Agbata ekee".
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by madridsta007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-winifred-oyo-ita-sends-retirement-letter-to-buhari

There were insinuations that she was being “punished” for “falling out” with Abba Kyari but TheCable learnt that the president’s chief of staff was unaware of the EFCC probe until it was leaked to the media.

lol. Anyone will the slightest knowledge of how these things work knows that it is IMPOSSIBLE for (President?) Abba Kyari to be unaware of anything.

He is. Don't fool yourself, the Cable.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Viktom(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
na dem sabi

meanwhile I have mini buses for sell any one interested should contact me with this number.

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Difrent: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Racoon:
[b][/b]
https://www.thecable.ng/why-you-should-not-invest-in-nigeria-former-uk-secretary-of-state-writes-investors
In this useless APC govt, Southern criminals are thoroughly disgraced and quickly booted out of office while their northern counterparts are well shielded in their hypocritical anti-corruption fight.

FALSEHOOD
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by millhouse: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Business as usual , they don’t want anybody disturbing the easy flow of reinstating the likes of Maina’s & friends back into the civil service.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by seunmsg(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Xisnin:
While I generally detest criminals.
I hate dumb ones even more.
A woman with a long service record threw everything away with stupidity and greed.

How did she think she could get away with a 3 billion Naira scam?

I know people who’ve gotten away with more than N3billion scam. She’s in this problem because of greed. I hate to say this but Northerners get away with huge scam in public service more than southerners because they are less greedy and don’t mind allowing funds to go round. We southerners always think we are wise. When issues like this come up, we start speaking grammar and playing smart instead of settling our way out of the problem quickly.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by naijajobx: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by lilytender: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
Any southerner working for Buhari should be ready to be disgraced and used as tribal fodder when the time is right for Buhari

Yes because it is Fulani herdsmen that are packing billions of naira and deposit into Southerners' accounts
You need to reevaluate your life
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by otokx(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortune1968:
Simple.They stole .Purge yourself of sentiments

Open your eyes.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by backbone503(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
If you are a southerner holding a sensitive position in this government, know that you're an endangered species and your days are numbered. To survive, be above board and/or be street credible.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by tical(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
She'll definitely be replaced by a muslim northerner as usual undecided
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
If she's not guilty, she shouldn't have retired like that, she should have defended herself.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
Any southerner working for Buhari should be ready to be disgraced and used as tribal fodder when the time is right for Buhari

Are you mentally ok@y? So Buharo credited her aid account with 600m and proceeded to have Oyo it's investigated right ?you must be on cheap weed
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
madridsta007:

There were insinuations that she was being “punished” for “falling out” with Abba Kyari but TheCable learnt that the president’s chief of staff was unaware of the EFCC probe until it was leaked to the media.

lol. Anyone will the slightest knowledge of how these things work knows that it is IMPOSSIBLE for (President?) Abba Kyari to be unaware of anything.

He is. Don't fool yourself, the Cable.

He definitely is aware......any one thinking other wose is on cheap weed

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Ugonna62: 1:52am On Aug 20, 2019
I am 100 sure they want to install another Northerner.bet me
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by freeze001(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2019
isthatso:

everything a man does is for the sake of a woman/women or his children. society only condones the criminality of men where the women and church turn a blind eye to his means of income. I am not condoning criminality amongst men but men will not do it if the church and women dont accept it.

if you ask turn down a drug dealer/thief, he will realise his criminality does not benefit him but the Nigerian man engages in all manner of criminality because the moral compass of society...the church and women themselves are criminally minded and accept such behaviour..

The other day some guy was ousted by the FBI for being a 419, people open threads in Nairaland to showcase unexplained wealth because women, mothers, girlfriends, wives and the church dont ask questions!!!

Just the church or is that some myopic prism through which you view issues? Meanwhile, no church encourages or preaches that its members get involved in any form of criminality. If after hearing of Christ, His ways and the Spirit of God, a person chooses to jettison those words and gets into crime, it is not the fault of the church neither is it the job description of the church to investigate the source of income of its members. That is why you have security and intelligence agencies paid for the purpose. Again, there is no compulsion in Christ,don't know of other religions

Now, the righteousness or otherwise of a man or woman is his/her business. If a greedy man decides to gain wealth illegally, he enjoys all the comforts it brings including women so he is responsible for any outcome positive or negative. All the adulation or condemnation is his to enjoy and not the fault of any woman. Same applies to the female caught in any crime or illegality.

Like I said, it cuts across both sexes, deal with it.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by RealityShot: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2019
One day one day, they will all retire, by hook or trick.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Pacesetter123(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2019
Xisnin:
While I generally detest criminals.
I hate dumb ones even more.
A woman with a long service record threw everything away with stupidity and greed.

How did she think she could get away with a 3 billion Naira scam?
Will you sharrap dere?Has any court of competent jurisdiction convicted her yet? Why do u come to such an illogical conclusion on a matter u know nothing about? Behave urself..oo. angry angry
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
freeze001:

Just the church or is that some myopic prism through which you view issues? Meanwhile, no church encourages or preaches that its members get involved in any form of criminality. If after hearing of Christ, His ways and the Spirit of God, a person chooses to jettison those words and gets into crime, it is not the fault of the church neither is it the job description of the church to investigate the source of income of its members. That is why you have security and intelligence agencies paid for the purpose. Again, there is no compulsion in Christ,don't know of other religions

Now, the righteousness or otherwise of a man or woman is his/her business. If a greedy man decides to gain wealth illegally, he enjoys all the comforts it brings including women so he is responsible for any outcome positive or negative. All the adulation or condemnation is his to enjoy and not the fault of any woman. Same applies to the female caught in any crime or illegality.

Like I said, it cuts across both sexes, deal with it.

stop making excuses for churches, they know all the men that sit in the front row are criminals but they keep quiet and collect their money, what message does that send to the rest of the congregation? That it is ok to be a crook as far as the church is concerned.....that's how they are complicit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.