Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (1030 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Confused by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
arrange for a dental checkup for both of you. I repeat both of you, make it seem as if you need the dental check up more than him. private dental clinic should be like 100k for both of you, but places like Luth it's about 50 k for both of you.
they should perform teeth whitening amongst others for the both of you. thank me later

NB: you are paying. it's your idea and way to invest in your future.
Re: Confused by MedicH: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
He can remove the rotten tooth ot teeth and put artificial then take care of the smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best S*x In The World All Style Oh / Ladies,before You Start Using Your Body To Settle Your Financial Needs / People Always Refer To Me As "Sir"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.