Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (32711 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
What did you have 5years ago that you no longer have?
Virginity I regret ever losing it

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by mmadu4: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
My lovely puppy Julie miss her so much
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by uruego(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
awwwwww, please accept my condolence.

luvme0702:
My parents. Both dead.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
My stupid ex who is really confused with what she wants(is my money or me). Did what I've never done for a woman in my life yet no positive outcome. Just had to let go tho it was very hard

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by MisterKings(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
I had sadness and depression all over me. Considered suicide because I was lonely, broke doing security job at a small bank. undecided
Now I am married, happy and have a business and full time Job. grin

19 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Naivety in my approach to life and relationships...

Today, I see through all the bullsh*t... It's all black and white now.

I have a hard cold realistic and practical approach to everything now... It's like I have ice flowing through my veins.

...And I am a happier and better man for it. cool

10 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
...My age 5yrs ago.

...Zero tolerance and fcks to give majority of Naija men... Very cold and professional in my dealings with them.

Except the ones I have a soft spot for. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Princeton92(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2019
I can't say, its painful embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Biggiefela(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
My younger brother

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Dolorsa: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Had hair, now I'm bald

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
moonnstar:
My first love,he died august 19th,2014
did both of u ever had sex?
Just answer pls there's a reason for my asking

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by assamu1122(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
DrObiHogan:
A 4.6 Grade point average in year 2. Reduced to 3.5 in year 6. Local man went for the money instead.
as in eh I love this guy.
but 3.6 no bad ni u for just wait collect the certificate then enter street
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by emmykey0128(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
A serious relationship bt right now I am single as Bleep

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackberry, virginity,
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by kingmann(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Joy and a peace of mind
Now it's all about trying to make it big before you hit your 30's
� this life is really boring

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
we all Know u ipob lots are all pagans, you lack the fear of God that is why you're beating dishonoring and disgracing your leaders anyhow.
Bro,I can see you r new to Nairaland. You don't know who you are talking to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Toks2008(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:
I had fear of God, but that was 10 years ago. now I do what I like sad
You can still make a uturn...cis GOD has not given up on you.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
amiibaby:
My dad

Bianda24:
I lost my mum 4 years ago. I no longer have her. It's painful
mehn take heart my dear.
how does it feel like to lose a love one?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by nams77: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
its true
Please don't change that. Would like to meet people like you
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by bankole200(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
My immediate younger sister, my paid job. It's well

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
OmoIREFIN:
I lost my darling wife and life has not been the same!
take heart bro.
how did it happen?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Herberthansome: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
luvme0702:
My parents. Both dead.
Same with me

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by IsraelSongz: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
AstroG:
Loved Nigerian girls then cry crybut now
AH HATE THEM WITH ABSOLUTE PASSION AND ZEAL undecided undecided
No hate but i think You're lying.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by ayshugar(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Big head
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Coolbreeze1988(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
Love, lost my childhood girlfriend to the cold hands of death

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by AstroG: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Kk

IsraelSongz:

No hate but i think You're lying.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by crafteck(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
A heart
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by WriterX(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
X had W then now X wants Y and then later Z
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Mekanus(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
luvme0702:
My parents. Both dead.
We're in the same shoe bro life ain't fair.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Idowumanuel(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria lost democracy.

The thing dey pain me cry

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Emmyloyalty: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Martinez39:
No one knows about the origin of things. It's still a mystery but there is no evidence that a supreme god did it. Even if we say that a god did it, how do you know that god is your god?

There is enough evidence to know that forces exist — God and Satan. Like the one that saved your brother from death, miraculously and the other that killed that woman behind your house in the village — mysteriously.
You are only hardened. You convince yourself that there is no God so you can live anyhow you wish. Deep down you know the truth — that there is a God and that in fact you've spent the major part of your life worshipping him until the desire to live like that guy you see beside your house set in — a suppose free-life.
Don't deceive yourself any longer, friend. There is a God and you know it. Embrace His love for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.