Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102957 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Nigerian girls are 80% prostitutes and 26% gold diggers. The odds of a woman saying yes is 0.04 while the odds of saying no is 9.96. You see the odds are against u mr poster.

Fictitious, unverifiable, malicious and ignorant statistics.

If you were a lady, I guess you will look forward to moving into that room. A man like that who can hardly fend for himself would be foolish to string a woman along and kids when they come

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
tracyberry:

Okay this is fucking wrong!!!!!! It has done a lot of harm to the society, some people never prayed to be where they are, with heresy ruling the society the middle class are seen as peasant, but then again it's your opinion. One thing for me is that I'm not going into any marriage without achieving my life goals and making it big so I won't have to be a burden to my man.

Especially for men; those will inflated egos especially. Because a man's ego can get in the way later. Haven't we seen a thread being opened here where the guy was complaining about the fact that his wife was from a rich family and believed they looked down on him.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

You should know that on this forum, ladies are deemed worthy when they marry or date"poor guys". Because many guys on this forum believe they are poor and would probably remain that way. So they talk down any lady that prefers someone more comfortable.

But in truth, they would frown at their sisters marrying a man in such condition. They are just hypocrites.

I don't understand the steady need to blackmail ladies into marrying poor men. It is not even like majority of Nigerians are rich.

Even when you are a lady that works and earns something, they will still want to threaten you with menopause into settling for anything with third leg.

These same guys are the ones that will curse you tomorrow for being desperate that you had to settle with anything.

If he isn't broke, it is not true love
-NL guys since 1900 BC

4 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

If you were a lady, I guess you will look forward to moving into that room. A man like that who can hardly fend for himself would be foolish to string a woman along and kids when they come
I'm not surprised at your input. We're all saying the same thing. The stats ain't wrong. If I am a woman with all the things I know as a human being then a man I love and wants to spend the rest of my life with is living in a house like this probably because he didn't have upto 10% of the opportunities life has given me or just the challenges of life I will move in with him and set things right a thousand times and be proud of myself. It's just a question of wittiness and strength of character and these two are lacking in prostitutes and gold diggers.

4 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Enemyofpeace: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
The dominique that i know no go gree, she too tear eyes for good life
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Handsomecole(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
At least there is light...

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by bjbjbj: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
God forbid bad thing. I dey forbid to marry Adenuga son.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by LANDLORD72: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Aboki room for gate Man
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by jimyjames(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin how can someone have money to rent a room and not have money to buy an average sized mattress
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by otclare(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why will someone date a person like that in the first place...

Hello,

This is to inform you that dispatch riders in lagos are currently needed at box&go logistics company,ikeja lagos.

Must reside in lagos and must be conversant with lagos road network,

Good communication skill,

A valid rider's license.

Salary is very Attractive

Please call/whatsapp: 08090635042, 08090635040
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
ikechukz:
Truth be told, I won't even allow my sister to marry a guy that lives in a place like this. The guy should be thinking of how to better his condition not making it worse by getting married. And for the ladies saying yes, we know it's just to get likes and praises from guys.
Don't mind them. Those ones will say 'Yes' on social media, but 'No' if faced with the situation. Should a person living in such a condition be thinking about marriage?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
How many guys in that condition will propose in this 2019?

Anyways, if she really loves the guy, they can manage together and build.

It's not about the now but tomorrow.

Better to suffer now and enjoy tomorrow than to enjoy now and suffer tomorrow... My pop always told me this.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Tumbulum: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
If he can Bleep well,most ladies will accept him
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by neeyor88: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
What about those that proposed without ven having this?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Bsmartt(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Coincidentally, that was how my apartment looks like before proposing to my wife. She accepted me and in less than two years of marriage it has been a significant progress.

So, ladies accept him if he has a bright future ahead.

The journey might be rough at the beginning but it will end with praise.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Hotzone(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Y north? No b 4 better/worst
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Texty: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tallesty1:
Simply because your sister is broke and cannot rent a better apartment or give the guy the financial support he needs to actualize his dreams(if he has any).

If your sister is okay like Linda Ikeji, I swear your opinion won't count. She won't even let you know his condition, she will simply upgrade him and present him to the fam and y'all will accept him.

Woman upgrade never has a good ending
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
mezarddinny:
aren't there couples living in worse conditions? the truth is poor men are marrying wives and starting families. women shout that they don't want a poor man until reality dawns on them and they find the nearest and most available church mouse and hook pregnancy on him
A man of such standing will definitely see a lady of such standing to rough it out with... Kai it ain't easy especially if the guy whines about being broke.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Don't mind them. Those ones will say 'Yes' on social media, but 'No' if faced with the situation. Should a person living in such a condition be thinking about marriage?

One came to create thread on how his married sister comes to beg for food and money from the money.

I am sure he was one of the guys encouraging us to marry men like his brother inlaw.

Anyone that wants to marry his type, should enjoy herself. Don't force me to do same biko.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by derbykol(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
czarina:
No, I can't.

Dem no dey live life go back. It's forward ever (unless life happens, but we don't hope for that)

At least be able to afford a more comfortable place before you think of getting married.
My younger brother was in my elder brother's house till after his wedding before he rented a two bedroom flat.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bsmartt:
Coincidentally, that was how my apartment looks like before proposing to my wife. She accepted me and in less than two years of marriage it has been a significant progress.

So, ladies accept him if he has a bright future ahead.

The journey might be rough at the beginning but it will end with praise.
You had such an apartment but was ready to settle down. There's a blessing that comes with marriage Sha.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
99.99% of ladies can't accept that, a greater percentage of ladies out there are slay queens who virtually live for instagram. These slay queens have an already made mentality, they are after the suitors who have made millions, cruise in exotic cars, live in mansions and have huge amount stacked in their various account. "e go better no dey their own diary." Most of them are just ready to reap where they didn't sow.

I don't blame guys who always try to conceal their identity in their quest to find true love. Most ladies are all about the money cheesycheesycheesycheesy

So in other words, you won't mind if your sister or daughter ends up with someone like that, it's easy to sound righteous , me fvck no I don't even like me when I'm broke

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ikorodureporta: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
no condition is permanent..

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Procontractor(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Well I think It depends on the inherent potentials, whether or not things will improve. If the potential is there and the guy in question is not a mediocre. Then why not.

modified: I am not a lady, ladies in the house over to you. kiss

Nevertheless,

Check my signature for your HDF doors.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by jafol(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
If you look at the names of those commenting that they can’t live with guy in this condition na Igbo girls, the ones that can live with him na Yoruba girls. Sorry for the yorubas living with Igbo wives, you will work tire n feed all ur in-laws lol

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tallesty1:
Simply because your sister is broke and cannot rent a better apartment or give the guy the financial support he needs to actualize his dreams(if he has any).

If your sister is okay like Linda Ikeji, I swear your opinion won't count. She won't even let you know his condition, she will simply upgrade him and present him to the fam and y'all will accept him.
Be realistic.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by gbefun40(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
The beginning of poverty mentality to their unborn children if she accept such proposal
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by lanocfoods: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why would someone living thus even consider marriage? Its makes no logical sense
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
pocohantas:
We can't date, let alone acceptance.

We are not even the same circle... grin
He should pick a wife from his circle. Guys should learn to pick a wife from their social class and stop disturbing SM.
DK olukoya wife dated him Wen he had just one kettle and a pot in a room with just one student size bed and no fan.
Today she has a husband who is the G.O of mountain of fire and miracle ministry worldwide.

my mum from a rich home den dated my dad who was poor.... infact my dad family were nobody....my dad who was just a student in Lagos feeding from hand to mouth despite the insult from her families continued till she married him .....now my dad has different houses helps my mum relatives and built a four bedroom house for my grandma who never approved d marriage den cos of his status.

Like mum told my sister......what matters is ur happiness in life cos having a rich man doesn't guarantee that.....if he gonna make u happy for the rest of ur life marry him even if has nothing now once he is not lazy .....he may have more than enuff tomorrow.
what is the essence of living in a mansion well furnished and u feel like a prisoner in it and eventually u gonna leave the house cos u want to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ladies saying No, you best check back how your parents lived when they got their firstborn then re-evaluate!. But I'm very sure one can upgrade!
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Glink2018(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

I think you women are more creative than me.
So you can't turn this common room to a palace for love sake.
Many women are looking for ready made guy. A lot of ready made guys are already engaged because someone saw then as a rubble and she turn the guy to gold. So you saw the gold and you think the gold doesn't belong to anybody. You came to pick it and go...as you are going the owner we collect it from you and you will be ashamed

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kingosytex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
pcguru1:

So in other words, you won't mind if your sister or daughter ends up with someone like that, it's easy to sound righteous , me fvck no I don't even like me when I'm broke

There is one thing you don't understand and it is called "VISION", that some one is broke now doesn't mean he will be broke tommorrow. Once my sister is happy with the suitor what stops me from allowing her to take the shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.