Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

#BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter (25197 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by SpaceTour: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Tacha na troublesome person

#TeamFrodd
Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by sylve11: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2019
make i pee on this thread........... tongue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Daroxle(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
The both of them are sanctified dummies.
So as ur sanctified with poverty...
Unnecessary badbelle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Odinaka00(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Pogba could have scored that Penalty nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by AmazingELixir: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:

Better that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by AmazingELixir: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:

Now that's better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by johnfaleks(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by segebase(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2019
I feel like fckin a virgin albino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by olumalcolm(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
I neva expererit..haq haq haq grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2019
no be on every matter I suppose talk make I just keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by roqrules04(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Enotivaa:
Wow

So you have sure winning game and you can't stake your own life savings on it abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Prompto: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2019
and I was here thinking Frood is Igbo, never knew he was a fool too but it’s fine. NL is filled with many of his foolish tribesmen too.
Jayslicky:
Choosing who is smater between Tasha and frood is like choosing between buhari and lifelessness, they go hand in hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Alwaysking: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Berlyn1:
Frood to Tacha : I don't talk to people that are not smart grin

It didn't go well with Tacha yes we all know she's not smart and frood is smarter than her grin
Berlyn my number one olosho, how are you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Pelumi75(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Temisola30:
Tasha has always been the smarter one na
Lol
Are u being sarcastic or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by IamCharles123: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Someone that said south america colonized nigeria is claiming smartness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by oluwaleinad(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
and Omoshola just dey mind ihm business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by nototribalist: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Temisola30:
Tasha has always been the smarter one na
taaar, dumb ass Instagram stripper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by t0aseen: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
that frodd must go home, I still prefer tacha's dumbness to frodd's… but seriously both are just dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Lordjb: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who win for the fight? grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Jh0y(f): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
[b][/b]
Pepper Dem# 0ya na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Jh0y(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pepper Dem.
0ya na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Lamanii22(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
TechCapon:
The word Tacha and 'smart' should not be in the same sentence

Maddo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by fortunechy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
if Only she knows the meaning of smartness.... yeyegirl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by amajimichael: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
TACHY TACHY!! THE DUMB LADY IN THE HOUSE THAT THINK SHE IS BETTER THAN ANY PERSON OVER... I HATE U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by nextstep(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Devgod:
Tasha the dumb fool talking about Smartness.. like dafuq?
TechCapon:
The word Tacha and 'smart' should not be in the same sentence

I don't know about you guys, but when somebody is able to use her "gifts and talents" to earn endorsements, adverts, and sponsorship on multiple platforms including Instagram... I can't but admire that business sense.

I'm no fan of Tacha, but she's hustling legit, just like me and many other people. She no kill or kidnap person, she no wire wire, she no sell fake food or medicine, she no rob, yet she is bringing enough money to feed and pay rent. That is smart in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by yvngblood(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
[right][/right] is it the characteristics crooner that's talking about smartness..... grin she must be joking eventuary
Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Thegamingorca(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Berlyn1:
Frood to Tacha : I don't talk to people that are not smart grin

It didn't go well with Tacha yes we all know she's not smart and frood is smarter than her grin

And this held to the end lol
Re: #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter by Thegamingorca(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
I wonder what happened to elozonam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Nightmare At Durban Int Film Fest / NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code / Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.