Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period (3837 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by darichlife: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
I have been with my girlfriend for more the 6 months now though we
are not into sex all the time even though we have the time and
space to do so, we are both working as well, but one thing i noticed about
her sex life is that it is only when she is on her period she will call or ask
for sex i have declined several times as i dont like seeing blood while having sex.

she complains that normal sex makes her stomach hurt her, we checked her
medically and nothing seems to be wrong with her. Please any advice on this
is welcome.
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Akachukwu42(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nawa for that girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by ojun50(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Carry ur girlfriend go deliverance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Eroms4life17(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
We know girls are super Hot during their period.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Offpoint: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
What a tragedy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by drezzyx(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Haaaaa!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Junkie1: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
"SHE SAID SHE ON HER PERIOD I SAID YUCK" LIL WAYNE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by memories1(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by carter009(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
End time girlfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Came4amod: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
darichlife:
I have been with my girlfriend for more the 6 months now though we
are not into sex all the time even though we have the time and
space to do so, we are both working as well, but one thing i noticed about
her sex life is that it is only when she is on her period she will call or ask
for sex i have declined several times as i dont like seeing blood while having sex.

she complains that normal sex makes her stomach hurt her, we checked her
medically and nothing seems to be wrong with her. Please any advice on this
is welcome.
Mr man look here .. U go poor pass church rat .. Stay away for women on period .. Its a brings bad omen many culture forbid it ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Les: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Inukwa! help your gf enjoy sex? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by XhosaNostra(f): 5:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Well TBH, most women are more sexually charged during their period. It must be the whormones & heighten senses tongue It doesn't mean we're all going to turn it into Friday the 13th (bloody scene), but the interest is usually there nonetheless. You become an irresistible hunk for that time period grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Katier00(f): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Then use the shower and you won't see blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2019
All girls do. You should be reasonable enough to care for your health, than let your divk do the thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Iamicekid(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2019
It bad to have sex with a lady during periods it cause brokenness and setback, I don talk my own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by iTearHerToto: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Iamicekid:
It bad to have sex with a lady during periods it cause brokenness and setback, I don talk my own

Came4amod:

Mr man look here .. U go poor pass church rat .. Stay away for women on period .. Its a brings bad omen many culture forbid it ..

Where's is that written, proven scientifically or traditionally
It's just some typical Zoogerian concept of having sex with women on their period and nothing else.... Indeed the country hell is cursed
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by IamPlato(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2019
You Better Give It To Her Else another Guy Will Do It For You and Before You Know It, he Is Giving Her On A Daily Routine.

She'd Suck Is Dick And Rim His Ass Hole With Her Tongue. Its Going To Be Some Dirty Fvck happening Under Your Blocked Nose

The Blood Will Make Your Dick More Proteinous lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by darichlife: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Came4amod:

I reject it ooo, me wey don they think my way out already

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by darichlife: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
You Better Give It To Her Else another Guy Will Do It For You and Before You Know It, he Is Giving Her On A Daily Routine.
I Should be risking my life because of sex, i have not married her yet so i believe this is a sign to bolt

She'd Suck Is Dick And Rim His Ass Hole With Her Tongue. Its Going To Be Some Dirty Fvck happening Under Your Blocked Nose
You have a very dirty and funny mind

What

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by IamPlato(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2019
darichlife:

What
A Word Is Enough For The Wise
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Came4amod: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:

It's just some typical Zoogerian concept of having sex with women on their period and nothing else.... Indeed the country hell is cursed
Mr western lover .. Kontinu even eat her out when she is on period ode

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Duru009(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2019
95% of ladies are extremely hony during their period
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by seunmohmoh(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please don't do it. Just tell her No.

Why would a lady want sex on her period for Christ sake? It's all wrong, very wrong.
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Londonboyrep(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Most women are Hot on their period and chances are if you have been with a women long enough you'd have had sex with her mistakenly (hmmmm but that's what they claim) or even on purpose (babe just do it like that I'm just spotting). Anyway scientifically there is nothing wrong with it but personally, I find it highly disgusting. The real question in this scenario is why this your girl only wants it when she is on her period? I hope there are no spiritual underlying reasons for this for your sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by MannieA(f): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Please don't do it. Just tell her No.

Why would a lady want sex on her period for Christ sake? It's all wrong, very wrong.

Exactly!
Very irritating please
It's true ladies get Hot during their period but it's not something that can't be controlled.
How would a guy open his eyes and penetrate his dick into a woman that on her period.
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

Proteinous?! grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by seunmohmoh(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

Exactly!
Very irritating please
It's true ladies get Hot during their period but it's not something that can't be controlled.
How would a guy open his eyes and penetrate his dick into a woman that on her period.
This is something I can never demand on my period.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by IamPlato(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Proteinous?! grin
I Was Not Wrong Am I?
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:

even the bible is against it...read Eziekel 18 from 23,down.
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by iTearHerToto: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
even the bible is against it...read Eziekel 18 from 23,down.
Perhaps it's your Ezekiel that said so.

Pukes angry
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Perhaps it's your Ezekiel that said so.

Pukes angry
Then u don't anything... Pukes..
Re: Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
I Was Not Wrong Am I?
Wrong? I dont know. Male anatomy is strange to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? / I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man / How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.