Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man (3830 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
A young man wants to know if he is overreacting about what he observed about his girlfriend’s brothers.
According to the post-relationship adviser Joro Olumofin shared on his Instagram page, the man visited his girlfriend’s family and what he discovered almost broke him.

He said two of his girlfriend brothers are gays and her cousin too which her parents and uncle openly accepted.

Read the man's full post below:

https://www.browngh.com/i-discovered-this-about-my-girlfriends-brothers-after-visiting-her-family-man-cries-out-bitterly-for-advice/

Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by budaatum: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
I hope the girlfriend sees this so she can dump him pretty quick because after she put her trust in him he sounds far too ignorant to not know that being gay does not make one a child molester.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by WoundedLamb: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2021
He is sad cause another family has decided to love their own kids unconditionally? For the lady's sake, I sincerely hope the relationship ended after that visit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by chiommy123(f): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2021
He should watch his back. That one na gay family
Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2021
you should sought the opinion of your girlfriend and see if she supports it or not......you should be digging by now if she is a lesbian or so....
anyway the decision is yours to take after you must have hear her talk on the issue.
Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by Randy100: 5:27am On Mar 25, 2021
I can never accept gay as brother in law. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by bularuz(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Lolz, sha don't cheat on your wife with her brother
Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by MickzyDonald: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2021
If i tell you to stay or run will you adhere, OP sit her down and hear her out before making conclusions
Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by GodWrites: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2021
The only advice I have is for the girlfriend. Never you marry a man who feels insecure toward gays, hates them, doesn't accept them, or make jest of them.

Real men don't do that, and most of the time, these homophobes always come out gay later in life. You discover their irritation and hate all these years was merely to mask their own hidden sexuality to avoid castigation.

Finally, someone is gay doesn't mean he will he's attracted to you because you're male. That he's gay doesn't mean your children will be. After all, gays are born by straight parents!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered This About My Girlfriend’s Brothers After Visiting Her Family – Man by Lostchild(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Water spirit is heavily working in that family..

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec / [pictures] The Food I Ate Today. Am I Eating Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.