Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her (33558 Views)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
"Choosed", "Mattle", "An Housemate"??!....

That is no auto-correct... That is... Well, I have no words! embarassed undecided cry
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2019
willexyaho:
Stop all these and

Let's discuss this issue of Nigeria government,

Especially how to invite and convince Okorocha to yam festival in Italy.

Please your suggestions.

Thanks.

Okorocha doesn't eat yams... He is diabetic! tongue

Look for a better ruse.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2019
KingAzari:
Gedoni is gone. His rabid d1ck will be temporary put beyond the reach of Khafi's wide otene.

Omashola, Elo, and Ike are up to the task... If Frodd survives, he will be more than willing to allow her rent his rod since Esther is still acting up.
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Prompto: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
I think you should be more concerned about how to invite Ikpeazu the kerosene Governor n Theodore Orji the man who single handedly ruined Igboland into the shithole every living thing n not just humans want to be evacuated from.

willexyaho:
Stop all these and

Let's discuss this issue of Nigeria government,

Especially how to invite and convince Okorocha to yam festival in Italy.

Please your suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by smartxyz(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
To think diane was really expecting him to save her...despite not saving him last week.

That is exactly how some girls go about with entitlement mentality.

Demanding what they can't and do not give.
exactly bruh
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by raphy(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2019
if u HV a good eyes you will that venita is cute than mercy.
so elo want that cute girl frog oops frood should not compet wit elo wit venita.

that girl will soon give Elo boobs to suck for doing her a favor.

thats how the show is.rob my back i will rob yours too.

Diane has been enjoying the show for long and don't dont make much noise .dont drink alcohol in the party .but can drink to steal the show.her hair too over fine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Alwaysking: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by patotie(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2019
raphy:
if u HV a good eyes you will that venita is cute than mercy.
so elo want that cute girl frog oops frood should not compet wit elo wit venita.

that girl will soon give Elo boobs to suck for doing her a favor.

thats how the show is.rob my back i will rob yours too.

Diane has been enjoying the show for long and don't dont make much noise .dont drink alcohol in the party .but can drink to steal the show.her hair too over fine.

I shock say dah smallie still dey the house o.
You dey form smarteli dey give agbor boy, nor worrryy..
Oya sha na you be princess Diane.issokay
Let's see how your fan base be.
Abi na cattle and herdsmen won vote for you.
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by icankel: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Is all about playing the game with ur head. But Froodd brings some vibe in d house
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by raphy(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2019
patotie:

I shock say dah smallie still dey the house o. You dey form smarteli dey give agbor boy, nor worrryy.. Oya sha na you be princess Diane.issokay Let's see how your fan base be. Abi na cattle and herdsmen won vote for you.
what is this blabbing all about?did i say am Diane fan or WTF.
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by patotie(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2019
raphy:

what is this blabbing all about?did i say am Diane fan or WTF.
Na your father you dey ask that question.

If you can't read to understand then don't speak.
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by raphy(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=patotie post=81428550] Na your father you dey ask that question.
If you can't read to understand then don't speak.[/quote you are the one thag mention me and now u call my dead father. his spirit WL.disturb u till u die dont worry.
just keep trolling people anyhow
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by patotie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=raphy post=81428724][/quote]

Akpa, na only your father na don die na, big fool
I nor get time for uncivilized goats like you.
Nor be only spirit, my p man spirit go still kill you grin grin.

Come next time if you nor understand person, move ahead, Dress once.

And as for the die issue.. Nor be today dem dey issue that threat, still yet no level.

And I like see your face. May I know you dey align japher
You're mad
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Niwdog(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
The girl with the baby face what is she call
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by deltateam: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy. Shebi they wanted Biggie to evict Frodd. Now Biggie set up Frodd for eviction, yet the same people spared him.
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Lordjb: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Na normal thing, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by skukimania(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
To think diane was really expecting him to save her...despite not saving him last week.

That is exactly how some girls go about with entitlement mentality.

Demanding what they can't and do not give.

I am quite pleased with his decision. Very stupid of Diane to be angry as if she has any right to be. Last week she decided to save Sir See who only came around because of the Veto power she has; someone who had been avoiding her for the whole of that week oh and left her close pal Elo on the chopping block.
I found it very annoying that she even expected to be saved by him despite what she did to him just last week.
She forgot that one good turn deserves another.
Elo is synonymous to karma kiss
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Mightyhaiz: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

Okorocha doesn't eat yams... He is diabetic! tongue

Look for a better ruse.
diabetics don't touch yams?
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
diabetics don't touch yams?

Some of them avoid it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / Cyph Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / Does Anyone miss NTA Of The 80's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.