Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ladies Beat Up A Man After They Discover He’s Been Secretly Dating Them All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beat Up A Man After They Discover He’s Been Secretly Dating Them All (302 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beat Up A Man After They Discover He’s Been Secretly Dating Them All by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2019

A video is currently making the rounds on social media and it shows the moment a ‘local man’ in Cameroon met his water-loo with the three ladies he’d been triple dating.

Apparently, the three ladies were close friends and when they found they had been sleeping and dating the same man, they decided the best action to take to resolve the issue was for the man to get beaten.

They confronted him and gave him the beating of his life.

Watch the video clips below;

https://repnaija.com.ng/see-how-3-ladies-team-up-to-beat-up-a-man-after-they-discovered-hes-been-secretly-dating-all-of-them-watch-video/
Re: Ladies Beat Up A Man After They Discover He’s Been Secretly Dating Them All by Abfinest007(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2019
I swear this man is lazy .I can't forget d famous slap to girl then in school she cried for the whole day

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Stretch Marks, Skin Diseases And Pimples Here Is A 7days Solution / The Best Way To Ease Off Tension From Your Marriage Is With Sidechick - Man. / She Wants TP But You Are Not Sure She Will Turn Up. Insist On Using THIRDPARTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.