Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend (47560 Views)

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Islie: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
MICHAEL AKINOLA

A 32-year old man, Ado Noah, has caused serious problem between two single ladies, Mary Obi and her friend, Janet Eneh, in Lagos State after Mary told Janet that she had been enjoying her lover, Noah and had slept with him severally without her knowledge.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the revelation caused serious rift between them to the extent that they were said to have engaged in a public fight in the compound over the matter.

The incident happened at Oredapo Street, Shasha area of Lagos, where they reside.
According to their neighbours, Janet was shocked after she discovered that her bosom friend was secretly sleeping with her man, Noah, and Mary told her that she loved Noah as well and had been sleeping with him.

The squabble also involved some other neighbours, who challenged Janet and reportedly called her a thief and greedy person for not sharing Noah with her friend, Mary.

The alleged unruly conduct was reported to the Police at Shasha Division and the Police arrested both Noah, Mary and three of their neighbours, Emmanuel Mathias, Junior Egbe and Rose Michael, for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace.

During interrogation, the neighbours reportedly told the Police that they were aware that Noah was dating both of them and it was Janet’s greed that caused the whole trouble, which brought them to the Police.
However, the Police found them culpable and subsequently charged them before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged offence.
They pleaded not guilty before the Court.

The prosecutor, Inspector Simeon Njue, then asked the Court to give a date for hearing since they pleaded not guilty to enable the Police to prove that they actually committed the alleged offence.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.K. Dosumu, granted them bail in the sum of N50,000 with one responsible surety in like sum. They were remanded in the Correctional Centre at Kirikiri town, Lagos, pending when they will perfect their bail conditions while the matter was adjourned till 1st September, 2022.

However when the matter came up on 1st September, the prosecutor informed the Court that the defendants were absent in Court because they were not brought by the prison officers and consequently the matter was further adjourned till a later date for hearing.

https://pmexpressng.com/ive-been-secretly-enjoying-your-man-lady-taunts-neighbours-lover/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by M23M(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fear some friends.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wahala be like chicken wey de swin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
� � � Noah go reach everybody for that compound laslas. The funny and shameful thing is none of these ladies will fight the man for playing them

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by M23M(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
A widow will appreciate so much any financial assistance
from you please.
I'm passing through a lot but your little favour can make a difference. Help the one in need with any amount please. God bless you.

001 54 42 845, Sterling Bank.

For the sake of humanity please. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Stallionhorse: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
So this problem you guys call serious is it ass serious as ASUU being on strike? Two make friends can't share one giro and nobody will know but girls their are just so selfish and wicked.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by rikithor(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
If it's true,so Nigeria Police force don't have anything serious to use their time for.
Misplaced pursuit,if am the dpo,I will flog those officers for wasting government time over insignificant family matters.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
who needs enemies when you have friends like these?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Zonefree(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
. The squabble also involved some other neighbours, who challenged Janet and reportedly called her a thief and greedy person for not sharing Noah with her friend, Mary.

Na this kind neighbors I dey like grin.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by PerfectStranger(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Women supporting women “in the mud”

Women should learn to share gbola instead of personalizing it. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by BusyBrain147(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by blinking001(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Women = sex and worthless artificial material possessions. The only usefulness they possess to humanity is their womb.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by VeryWickedMan: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
If he has STD then its true.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Feelin(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Women are their own worst enemy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Josephishaku59: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Man be Like: I swear I no enjoy her o grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Michello5(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
And the bitch dey proud of it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Gloriagee(f): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pictures of this lowlives please wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Mercury12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy

The defendant was deliberately absent in court on September 1st.

Janet go show una pepper grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by BeanmanX(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jezebels everywhere,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Guyman01: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
So Nigeria Police no get serious work again but to call a press conference over one Gbola shining two Kpekuses cheesy
The judge that sent them to prison should check why the prison officials did not bring them to court if they have continued from where Brother Noah stopped!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Sucre6: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hoe-low-show grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by TonyBby: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
That's why slawormirr my niggar always says
"Bby girls can't live without our fertile rods".

They always pretend they can live without it.

A hoe is always gon be a hoe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by PandoraObi: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
uug
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Savedday: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by inoki247: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
lol and Jargons News.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by tnerro1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Women, why do you hate other women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by MrBachelor: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
This can only happen in a face-me-I-face-you environment.

What I do not get, however, is why Noah was also arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Dalnadoni: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Watin gbola no fit do never exist...e fit break bond...hahahahahaha...friends even dey fight for dsame gbola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by fman(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
� � � Noah go reach everybody for that compound laslas. The funny thing is none of these ladies will fight the man for playing them
Ladies will always be ladies.
Fighting for prick since BC 2000
Especially if the prick too sweet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by asanausana91: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why is it that anybody bearing the name OBI is dubious?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.