Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55620 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
tot:
RonKenoly, this our scammer is still crying here, it's a painful something when a format does not go as planned
cheesy cheesy grin
Was caught up with some stuff, lol what do you expect from the dumbass. He couldn't face me to say trash, I ain't got chill for dumbness.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by SHOCK7(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She was charmed.. Forgive her.
But how are you guys gonna pay the loan back?
Nonsense!!!
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Was caught up with some stuff, lol what do you expect from the dumbass. He couldn't face me to say trash, I ain't got chill for dumbness.

Don't mind the yeye guy.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by shejane: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

In my own opinion, if anyone sends money it is because you in your own heart feel it is deserved, if only for the quality of the writing alone. And honestly, you all should pay school fees!

The only help she asked for was advice!

Here is what led to the 50k the failed yahoo above mentioned.
is like u guys are working together.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by pmc01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Offpoint:

I understand that... it's just most ladies have this attitude of drawing into conclusions that all men are the same based on their few experienced with less than 001% of men.
I really find it annoying, you should judge all men base on the attitude of just a man.

I can relate well. Even older ones do.

Na so we meet am, na so e go always be.

Make person just do him own, move on.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Zielle:
OP is def a scammer. See format. cheesy
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by shejane: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
I only ask for the branch and the account officer's name so my friend with Polaris bank can reach to him for negotiation. Though he said is not possible in their bank to give such loan. So dis story get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

The only thing I couldn't face was your level of stupidity and foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
shejane:
I only ask for the branch and the account officer's name so my friend with Polaris bank can reach to him for negotiation. Though he said is not possible in their bank to give such loan. So dis story get as e be
Reach to him for what kind of negotiation? You don't expect me to divulge his name and branch to you because I want you to believe my post. I don't trust you one bit. Will your friend help him pay the money? What exactly will your friend do?

The answer is nothing. So go to bed madam and forget the fake story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Tellemall: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Acidosis:

Truth is not measured on the scale of wealth. My kind of truth don't give a fck about a man's wealth.
By now you should know how they adore money.

They cannot sense wisdom because "get money you get everything" is the average Nigerian mentality. And that is why they are all criminals and they convince themselves that everyone else is a criminal, too. Every evil is passable if it gives money.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
shejane:
I know! God associates me with successful people.

Here, see my yahoo yahoo.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Alawaxbimbex(f): 2:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Venusman:
You left your Mom in that condition to school at the time she needed you most.

You Mom is a widow and the man knew she needed love (he got into her in disguise). You could have help her out of that mess she called love.

I ain't saying you're wrong to have gone to school but your Mom has greater value too.

Are you sure you are ok..she shouldn't go to school...its better you don't comment than saying rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by shejane: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

I know! God associates me with successful people.

Here, see my yahoo yahoo.
successful people you say abeg get something doing

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Dannywayne21(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Can I give some advice privately? If permitted, add 09071601735(Whatsapp)/Danny Joshua (Facebook);profile pic with fair complexion.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by decub: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.
I see no Jazz. She was just desperate and the man understood, hence, took advantage of that.

Your assumption that all men seem to be the same is practically wrong. There are still good ones out there. Besides, women also have bad eggs among them cos when the Holy Book said "the heart of men is desperately evil", it wasn't referring to only men.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by dochenaj: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
shejane:
Or are the same person. You can open 100 accounts and use them to collaborate each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.