Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (56390 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
the OPs mother is the victim of a real time nigerian love scam. this is more or less the same format those yahoo boys pull. find a lonely old woman, pretend to be something you're not, and string them along until you have emptied their accounts.

the man has taken all her money, and now all left is sex.

as far as i can see, he was an attache or unimportant person within the bunkering chain who pretended to be a full partner. the way you see some people in ph who are squatting with oil workers pretend to be oil workers [easy to do. just bring the girl around when your roommate is offshore]

Is there nobody from the extended family that can intervene?

thats the only way i can see this being resolved

on some level, i am sure then mum knows exactly what is going on, but she has been starved for male companionship for so long that she will take whatever she can get sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Na this size of your Brian be that, and na that thing go kee you. Dumbness is most harmful disease of there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
tot:
Not looking for a helper YET replied someone right on this thread that "he" needs 50k capital.

I am done with this thread. Your scam has been exposed already for everyone to see, so continue having a monologue here.

S.C.A.M.M.E.R cheesy

In my own opinion, if anyone sends money it is because you in your own heart feel it is deserved, if only for the quality of the writing alone. And honestly, you all should pay school fees!

The only help she asked for was advice!

Here is what led to the 50k the failed yahoo above mentioned.

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by CanadianNaija: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
ornicus:
the OPs mother is the victim of a real time nigerian love scam. this is more or less the same format those yahoo boys pull. find a lonely old woman, pretend to be something you're not, and string them along until you have emptied their accounts.

the man has taken all her money, and now all left is sex.

as far as i can see, he was an attache or unimportant person within the bunkering chain who pretended to be a full partner. the way you see some people in ph who are squatting with oil workers pretend to be oil workers [easy to do. just bring the girl around when your roommate is offshore]

Is there nobody from the extended family that can intervene?

thats the only way i can see this being resolved

on some level, i am sure then mum knows exactly what is going on, but she has been starved for male companionship for so long that she will take whatever she can get sad sad

Op na scam, read previous comments and the replies to his/her callouts.

He/she has even started clearing previous responses given.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

In my own opinion, if anyone sends money it is because you in your own heart feel it is deserved, if only for the quality of the writing alone. And honestly, you all should pay school fees!

The only help she asked for was advice!

Here is what led to the 50k the failed yahoo above mentioned.

I can't even decipher head or tail of this comment. If you like, you can be paying people randomly for the "quality" of writing. Maybe they told you Nairaland is a literary site for scam plots. Oshisco.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Na this size of your Brian be that, and na that thing go kee you. Dumbness is most harmful disease of there.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by frozen70(f): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

Raise who up Did you not see where I beat her for her 60k? angry

Be sincere!

You are not the one raising her up, it's a general statement not directed to anyone, besides you don't have to cry over a spilled milk
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Op na scam, read previous comments and the replies to his/her callouts.

He/she has even started clearing previous responses given.
before I ignore you can you show me one comment I deleted? Why adults will decide to lie without benefitting anything from it is confusing. Which comment have I deleted? Neither you,Tot, or the other fool can point out.

Na was oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Iykenuwa(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
DM me for 5k to assist with feeding.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Lol...so basically your mum’s account manager gave out a loan/collateral without the bank being aware?
Are you joking? In what bank can an account manager handle credit transaction without the bank’s consent?

Do you think a bank is one man business? That they’re no checks and balances put in place? Do you think a loan officer is the one who authorized a loan, or is in charge of the unit that goes after non-performing loans?

Abeg go an reevaluate this your format.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Iykenuwa:
Thanks,but no. Thanks you

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kushme: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

How is that nonsense funny?

Damn, and you expect me to answer this nonsense question, too...
Abeg, carry your nonsense sense of seriousness comot for here.. wink
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

I can't even decipher head or tail of this comment. If you like, you can be paying people randomly for the "quality" of writing. Maybe they told you Nairaland is a literary site for scam plots. Oshisco.

NL is a place for you to literaly express yourself. And if we more than like and share you we will bless you too.

You be there counting how much I'm "paying people randomly for the "quality" of writing" instead of upping your game.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Iykenuwa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Thanks,but no. Thanks you

Then sorry to say, dear. You do not have a problem with feeding, contrary to your claim.

Someone with a feeding problem would jump at 5k, except your goal for making this post is to get higher amounts.

so, your story is hogwash like some have already alleged.

Bye
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Iykenuwa:

Then sorry to say, dear. You do not have a problem with feeding, contrary to your claim.

Someone with a feeding problem would jump at 5k, except your goal for making this post is to get higher amounts.

so, your story is hogwash like some have already alleged.

Bye
What is your problem? If I collect money from you it's scam. I reject money politely is another problem.

The other time I told someone the amount of capital I was looking for Nairaland EfCC said I wanted to scam him, Now I rejected 5000 for feeding and it's called hogwash.

Human beings will always be human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by peacefulhome(f): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
What is your problem? If I collect money from you it's scam. I reject money politely is another problem.

The other time I told someone the amount of capital I was looking for Nairaland EfCC said I wanted to scam him, Now I rejected 5000 for feeding and it's called hogwash.

My dear please just ignore every unnecessary quote . Once you table your matter on Nairaland then just be ready to read all manners of insult and false accusations. To be honest with you , lot of people are frustrated in this world. So press your ignore button.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Gbengais(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
WildChild00:

Assholeeee.... shocked

Write that on a piece of paper and read it to your people at home. Imp
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
peacefulhome:

My dear please just ignore every unnecessary quote . Once you table your matter on Nairaland then just be ready to read all manners of insult and false accusations. To be honest with you , lot of people are frustrated in this world. So press your ignore button.
I should have known this before now.

Thank you,Ma.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fourwinds:
she wasnt charmed ..she allowed herself to be used by emotional forces....

I think with my brain... Joseph over come temptation from pharoah's wife because he reasoned with his brain not emotions but king David was emotions(lust) and we all know the two outcome
Ok
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey

A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market.

As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?”

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.”

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.”

Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them.

The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?”

The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders.

They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole.

In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.

“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w

“PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey

A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market.

As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?”

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.”

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.”

Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them.

The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?”

The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders.

They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole.

In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.

“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w

“PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”
The fools are finally quiet after showcasing their foolishness and derailing my thread. They claimed i got no pm, I posted a screenshot and they went dumb. Opened up my posts foolishly I countered them now they are quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Gulher: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Iykenuwa:
can i DM for the 5k since she doesnt need it please. i need it seriously
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
The fools are finally quiet after showcasing their foolishness and derailing my thread. They claimed i got no pm, I posted a screenshot and they went dumb. Opened up my posts foolishly I countered them now they are quiet.
You carry big brain inside your head, what did you expect?

I say you grow!
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gulher:
can i DM for the 5k since she doesnt need it please. i need it seriously
grin cheesy
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Gulher: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
grin cheesy
abi? is it funny?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Scammer has been exposed already. Job done. Whine from now till tomorrow, you've been busted buster cheesy Case closed. If you like, claim 100 PMs, you are still a scammer
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gulher:
abi? is it funny?
No, not at all. Just be careful not to be accused of being me. cheesy grin.

Because anything can happen here.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
tot:
Scammer has been exposed already. Job done. Whine from now till tomorrow, you've been busted buster cheesy Case closed. If you like, claim 100 PMs, you are still a scammer
The Accuser has been silenced and that's my happiness.
Unlike you whose joy is accusing people without proofs, I provide proof for everything I do. you are just another dumbfool with a smartphone. Not my fault you are not as smart as I am even in your old age. You think pouring your frustration on me will make you smart? Sis you don't have to hate, just be polite and I might consider helping your dumbass.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly, this our scammer is still crying here, it's a painful something when a format does not go as planned
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
tot:
RonKenoly, this our scammer is still crying here, it's a painful something when a format does not go as planned
cheesy cheesy grin
Your foolishness disgust me shocked shocked
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Dannywayne21(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Can I give some advice privately? If permitted, add 09071601735(Whatsapp)/Danny Joshua (Facebook);profile pic with fair complexion.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
OP is def a scammer. See format. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.