Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help (989 Views)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ZackOF: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hi nairalanders.

There is a particular girl in my department who am currently crushing on badly,we are both in the same level. This girl happens to be introverted,gentle and shy. Recently, I got her number and since then we do talk frequently (I do the calling,she only call back when she missed my call). We both are staying in the school hostel. Last week I went to check on her, we talked (we talk about school,family,graduation,NYSC among other things)for some minutes and after then I left. Fast forward till yesterday, I went to her hostel to check on her and at least chat like we did last week. I called her, she came out and we find somewhere to sit. I started the conversation by asking her how was her day and how is she doing. She replied and she ask same of me too. After then I went further by asking her about life after school, the previous semester exams, what she intend to do after school among other things. During the course of our discussion, I noticed that she only reply to these questions and topics but won’t initiate any. For the past few days I’ve known her, she hasn’t initiated any convo, am the only one doing the asking and talking most times. And this kinda make the discussion boring and tiring. Please nairalanders, what can I do to make this gal talk and make our chat lively and interesting. I really love this girl and will like to marry her. We are both in our finals and there is only three months left for us to graduate. Please help guys. Most questions I do ask her are about herself, her family and her life. What else do I need to do.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ExAngel007(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
you talk too much.
'ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS'
if u get my drift.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
ExAngel007:
you talk too much.

if u get my drift.....
please tell him

I'm even asking myself Why all these talks??
Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ExAngel007(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
ubunja:
please tell him

I'm even asking myself Why all these talks??
telling her about his life as if she came to study HISTORY at school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
ExAngel007:
you talk too much.

if u get my drift.....
hmmmmmmm....Okokobiokor
Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please when next, you visit her, just don't say anything. Just be quiet and you guys should be looking at each other.

Or you can start telling her about yourself and your future.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ITbomb(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Time for questions have long passed, break it by asking open ended questions that leads to discussion.

Start getting into her, ask things relating to her interest outside school stuff

Eg, Bbnaija stuff
Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Zack, here is the simplest thing you can do.

Start being playful with her. Crack jokes, as she laughs gently push her or tap her shoulder or leg. Just make every excuse to touch her.

Ask her about her blouse. What material it is. As you gentle touch it.
She has a stain in her trousers? Good, ask her about it as you brush the stain.

Make excuses to touch her.

She stands up and there's dust on her ass, tell her as you lightly brush it off. Such things.

If she makes a joke lightly tap her shoulder as you laugh. Just break that touch barrier daily and get her used to your touch.

When it's time to go always stand up first then take her hand and help her up. Keep the touches coming. They send a message to her. Even at a subconscious level.

One time fake a fever and ask she feel your forehead with her hand to determine if you're heating up. Such things dude.

Most important: be playful. Shy girls need that. Snatch her phone and run off with it. Let her chase you. Let her catch up with you and you wrestle for it. Such things. You can't be introverted around an introverted girl.

Tell her she has nice lips. Nice teeth. That tells her atleast you're thinking of kissing her. She needs to know you're thinking sexually about her. Such things.

but whatever you do STOP TALKING SO MUCH. start acting.

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please when next, you visit her, just don't say anything. Just be quiet and you guys should be looking at each other.

Or you can start telling her about yourself and your future.

Mtchew... Una go dey make all these girls dey feel important with una low self esteem.
Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by eneojoedu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
ubunja:

Start being playful with her. Crack jokes, as she laughs gently push her or tap her shoulder or leg. Just make every excuse to touch her.

She stands up and there's dust on her ass, tell her as you lightly brush it off. Such things.

If she makes a joke lightly tap her shoulder as you laugh. Just break that touch barrier daily and get her used to your touch.

When it's time to go always stand up first then take her hand and help her up. Keep the touches coming. They send a message to her. Even at a subconscious level.

One time fake a fever and ask she feel your forehead with her hand to determine if you're heating up. Such things dude.

Most important: be playful. Shy girls need that. Snatch her phone and run off with it. Let her chase you. Let her catch up with you and you wrestle for it. Such things. You can't be introverted around an introverted girl.

Tell her she has nice lips. Nice teeth. That tells her atleast you're thinking of kissing her. She needs to know you're thinking sexually about her. Such things.

honorable minister of women affairs. RESPECT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by galadima77(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
If I like you, I won't even look at your face... And if you tell me you like me, a beast is unleashed. *winks*

If you know, you know
Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by Victornezzar: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
ubunja:

Bro

That aspect of running away with her phone no follow ooo

To me guys that do that won't be valued by the girl

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Victornezzar:

Bro

That aspect of running away with her phone no follow ooo

To me guys that do that won't be valued by the girl
to you.

(1) (Reply)

Trust Issues / Is It Advisable Letting Her Go? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.