Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (997 Views)

How Do You Keep Your Hope Alive Despite All Challenges You Encounter? / Dating Tips For All: Date Someone Who Challenges You! / Some Challenges You Will Face When Dating A Tall Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by StandUpGuy247: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: . by Dyonne: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Long hiss.
Re: . by StandUpGuy247: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dyonne:
Long hiss.

Why e pain you bros?
Re: . by Otunba80: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Seems they are feeding you guys, to be thinking of spouse at this hour of the day during convid19 where some grown up men are crying about their business been shutting down and loosing a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: . by Femzaremz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
bros abeg what is this 'particular flaw?'
Re: . by StandUpGuy247: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: . by StandUpGuy247: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Femzaremz:
bros abeg what is this 'particular flaw?'

Sorry, it's personal. And manageable.

1 Like

Re: . by Otunba80: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Some people work online you know. Plus if you didn't have savings to keep you at this time, that's your problem and not mine.

I'm not a scientist and last I checked, prayers don't cure corona virus.

Relax man, no let over worry kill you before corona
Even seun in one of his post said the down economy is going to affect nairaland maybe when is inverter or generator get issues and buying parts is no where to be found, but what did i know you can face your girlfriend’ boy
Re: . by StandUpGuy247: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Otunba80:
Even seun in one of his post said the down economy is going to affect nairaland maybe when is inverter or generator get issues and buying parts is no where to be found, but what did i know you can face your girlfriend’ boy

Your problem old man.

From your comments I can tell I'm in a much better position financially than you. So I won't drag useless age with you.

Carry your frustration go face your family.

Now move along.
Re: . by GraGra247(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's easy tell that you're going to be a wicked husband.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
All I know is that you can never see any ambitious guy chasing women
It always the non ambitious ones sad
A hunter focus on what he's going to do in the bush
Not the obstacles he will face in the bush
Re: . by AfroKnight: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Nice. I certainly do not agree with picking fights unnecessarily, but your last sentence expresses so much truth!

Be ready to walk away from bullshît. If you accept it once, she will always expect you to accept it again and again.

Some people say you shouldn’t throw away a relationship because of a small issue. Lol.

People are willing to hold on to a relationship/marriage that irritates them daily, rather than address the problem once and for all. That’s how they end up in a 30 year old marriage that’s actually 29 years of perseverance.

Many Nigerian parents tell their adult children to endure and tolerate stuff in marriage. Let me not go there sha. But please know what you can tolerate and what you just cannot accept. Trust your judgment and be a man of principle.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Crap

Arrant nonsense angry

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! / The Younger The Better. Don't Settle For What Ain't Yours [[updated]] / 50:50 Responsibilities In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.