Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Question For Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For Ladies (381 Views)

A Very Valid Question For All The Women / Guys! Here Is A Very Tough Question for you all (not Maths) / Question For Husbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies by deltateam: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ladies I commend you for your patience in managing a home. Its not easy marrying a stubborn man who's always threatening his wife. Telling her not to step out at any misunderstanding. Threatening divorce. Accusing her of infidelity without a cogent proof.

Bossing her about. Worst of all he doesn't have a job.

How do you manage such men? I am curious.
Re: Question For Ladies by czarina(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
God is helping us, my brother. embarassed
Re: Question For Ladies by deltateam: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
czarina:
God is helping us, my brother. embarassed

Please give some insights. I commend you people for the grace on your lives.
Re: Question For Ladies by czarina(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
deltateam:

Please give some insights. I commend you people for the grace on your lives.
Here goes:

Any time he gets angry, I watch War Room. And then pray for him.

Any time he threatens to ponch my ice, I watch War Room. And then pray for him.

Any time he threatens to divorce me, I watch War Room. And then pray for him.

Any time he tells me that my honeypot don slack, I watch War Room. And then pray for him.

Any time he threatens to take the kids away and kick me out, I watch War Room. And then pray for him.

You should recommend War Room to every female you know, it's a marriage saver.

P. S

One day be one day sha, War Room will stop working and I'll ponch his ice and leave with my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Ladies by yomi007k(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
The man appears frustrated.

Even people with jobs are. I'm not justifying his actions honestly he needs a change of attitude.
However, I believe he might be a happier person if he has a source of livelihood.
Re: Question For Ladies by missjo(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
deltateam:
Ladies I commend you for your patience in managing a home. Its not easy marrying a stubborn man who's always threatening his wife. Telling her not to step out at any misunderstanding. Threatening divorce. Accusing her of infidelity without a cogent proof.

Bossing her about. Worst of all he doesn't have a job.

How do you manage such men? I am curious.
It's not about managing them,it is about avoiding them from the start. But if the devil decides to Bleep with a woman and her angel of husband becomes a demon the likes of Lucifer,its best women stuck here save themselves and GET SEPARATED.
This isn't that big a deal in some climes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

36-year-old World’s Most Fertile Mother Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Stopped... / Offspring Parent Resemblance. / Clearance Sales On Quality Fabrics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.