Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Offspring Parent Resemblance. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Offspring Parent Resemblance. (383 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offspring Parent Resemblance. by Novemberaura(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
parents how do you cope with a having a child that resembles you 100%

I find it overwhelming. I and my siblings shares some 40-70% resemblance between both our parents.
I have a son �
presently it's like I'm living another life in him
like a sort of deja Vu. I can almost predict his next line of development, his yet to appear turn on and turn off. what he will be good at and what he won't be

it's strange and scary at times but always filled with joy.
he is 6 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offspring Parent Resemblance. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2019
He has inherited your physical and personality traits through your genes.
Re: Offspring Parent Resemblance. by Novemberaura(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2019
theButterfly:
He has inherited your physical and personality traits through your genes.

yea that much I know.
I'm just looking for people's life stories and views aside what i learnt from elementary biology and what i can easily find on the internet.
Re: Offspring Parent Resemblance. by Omojudy: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Novemberaura:

yea that much I know.
I'm just looking for people's life stories and views aside what i learnt from elementary biology and what i can easily find on the internet.
When my daughters are born, I will return to this thread. Till then congratulations on your handsome look alike kid.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Autopsy Reveals High Chief Dr O. B. Lulu-Briggs Died Of Natural Causes / Divorce / I Need A Prayer Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.