Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA (34789 Views)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Rollins777(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
They went to discover him, they also can discover such age with such profile from other region but the northern will never do that been it is the government for the Fulanis.

Did you see his impressive profile.
Sometimes we need to look beyond tribe to get things done. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by anonimi: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Princedapace:
My dear, I no longer worry my self about northerners. They simply find it hard to survive outside govt agencies. If u take a look at our private sectors, if u take a look at the startups with massive potentials, if u take a look at companies built from nothing to something, u will hardly see any Mohamed this, Yusuf that, simply put, u will struggle to find a northerner there or behind it. U will mainly hear Yoruba and igbo names and south south south names. Same thing on competitions, especially educational competitions, u will mainly see Yoruba, igbos and south south names making waves. Once in while, u may see northern name, rarely o.

But when u go to govt agencies, u begin to hear Mohamed, Yusuf, Abdul, etc. U got my point? U begin to see northerner Muslim names. How often do u see them win educational competitions? Look at nollywood and our music industry, yorubas, igbos and South South people helped to make the industry what it is today.

Northern region simply survives mainly on govt positions which they get mainly based on tribal sentiments from the various northern leaders who have led this country. The other day, there was a post about some of Nigeria's finest startups, there was none by any northerners.
A-side natural resources, southern Nigeria has human resources that is well tapped.

That is why I get so hurt when I see how igbos and yorubas fight and the north keep taking advantage of it.

A-side known govt ministries, go to top govt agencies, na northerner names u go see heading the place. I was at a FG agency the other time, around last year, a particular section was filled with people from the north and the head of thay section also from the north. Some of these guys working with him from the north couldnt even write well or speak well.

Southern Nigeria would have become the centre of Africa's development if our southern politicians weren't greedy and selfish. The southern politicians only care about their selfish interest that is why they can't challenge northerner leaders. Southerners are like slaves working for northern Nigeria.. What u just discovered is how it is dear. These people see government positions as birth rights. I sincerely give it to southern citizens for creating things out of nothing for themselves.
Look at education, entertainments, science, Arts, startups, tech, commerce, etc, southerners are the ones creating something out of nothing. I just wish yorubas and igbos can stop their cold war and work together. The two are really great nations.

Excellent comment about the need for unity among Yorubas and Igbos, both the ordinary people and leaders.
However, you miss it completely by ignoring the northerners because all the revenue paid by the private sector is squandered by these guys in the public sector.
Is that not the wrongest attitude to have
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Glink2018(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:
MIT, Cambridge, Harvard. Quite an impressive profile for his age. Many years of cognate experience.

These are the kind of brains Nigeria needs to really move to the next level.

Congratulations and be a good ambassador of us.

Nah ruse... There are better IT guru in Nigeria than him.
I dare him to compete globally...
Nah power of aboki dey work in every sector.
Can you imagine the average CV in our IT sector....
Let him compete in Google or Microsoft and see if he will be hired. ..

I spit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Housing(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2019
"In 2014, he joined Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a Technology Architect, where he dedicated his time to developing Technology Architecture Repository that gives 360 view of the Bank’s IT infrastructure and easy decision on new IT investment. He was part of the team that executed software license rationalization which has increased cost savings for the bank in license annual subscriptions.

Mr Abdullahi was a key resource in the development of IT standards for the apex bank, which has reduced mean time to deploy/integrate new system by over 20%. One of his major achievements as a Technology architect was the production of 7 Solution Architectures for critical IT initiatives that helped in achieving cashless society in Nigeria."

As an IT professional his profile is nothing but packaging full of lies. Someone that joined CBN in 2014 and left in 2017 taking glory for achieving cashless society in Nigeria. With this false claim, you can concludes that it is pure packing. If you work in a reputable organization being an associates or fellow of these professional bodies is a matter only paying subscription and levies which the organization will took care of on your behalf.

Without special connection and favour he will still be mid-line manager in a public firm and at most level 12 civil servant while silent on his years of qualification?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Ayotemide:
How does he join that organization as Technical director in 2018; only to lead in 2019.

Nepotism with the icing of calling it 'qualified'. All the certificates, someone else has at NITDA and has slaved long to lead it; but your president can't help himself. its in him like peak milk.

Technical assistant to the MD, no less grin The guy was tapped for the nitda job right from the day he went to work for cbn.

It's amazing that people cannot see the carefully orchestrated agenda of a select clique of power elite, who ensure that the Nigerian public sector remains the exclusive preserve of a particular tribe. From the ports, to all the security services, to the critical nodes of the public service. . .

Only the ignorant can be fooled by this magomago appointment. MIT my arsê

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by anonimi: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2019
femi4:
What did he study there

He studied for certificates of ATTENDANCE like the wives of Oyo lawmakers sponsored by Ajimobi, the lootocratic constipated authority of demolitions. grin

channel801:
Earlier this week, the news broke that the Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Mrs. Monsurat Sunmonu and wives of members of the assembly are in the United Kingdom for a training tour.

Checks revealed that the trip was put in place for them to learn how to assist their husbands on the job under the guise of a “Women of Caliber” programme.

This trip is coming just as their husbands were returning from a “working” visit to South Africa.

Defending the trip at the venue of the training, the Speaker Mrs Sunmonu said "everywhere in the world, leaders get paid from public funds, and that the only thing is to ensure that money is judiciously spent"

Hmmm...Money judiciously spent indeed!

Meanwhile, CHANNEL801 has obtained the exclusive pictures of the training which took place at Custom House Hotel, London.

http://www.channel801.com/Politics-News/exclusive-pictures-of-wives-of-oyo-state-legislators-trip-to-london.html

Enjoy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/759310_ibadan6_jpg04d346af07f271f2cf85db32bd8b6052

www.nairaland.com/attachments/759336_ibadan_certifictae_jpgf3a3017468f8e2a12e248a6fabbd60a2

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by anonimi: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2019
bizzibodi:
Enuff!he is over qualified,how much will he b paid? I advice him to join Microsoft Corp.

Someone that will be a clerk in one of those Yaba ICT start ups and you want him to join Microsoft?
To be a cleaner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3912446_1351220810963934304469775994609931581122505n_jpegebcb7b21443d7f2fec37375d54bd8fe0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by anonimi: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Mandeyy:
We even have more interesting profiles from Southerners. Admission quota system should be abolished in that case, and I know you'll be the first to kick against its abolition but when it comes to appointments, you'll want Hausa-Fulani to occupy virtually all the posts just because of impressive profiles. Hope you and other core Northerners will not cry that it's injustice if a President of Southern extraction makes a lop-sided appointment in the future?

Abolish quota system?
You want to kill them and scatter their honeypot

thelastPope:
Unity School Cut Off Mark..Zamfara 2..Anambra 139 (See Full List)

The recent cut off marks released for entrance into Nigeria Unity Schools is raising dust across the country. Northern states are allotted very low cut-off marks for entrance into Federal Unity Colleges, while those in the South are allotted higher cut-off marks by the Federal Ministry of Education’s documents
In the recently published cut off marks, a State like Zamfara State has as little as two (ohh yes 2 points) as cut off points while Anambra has 139 as cut off points.

Students who score above the cut-off are automatically eligible for admission on merit.

The Education ministry advised parents to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.

These are the full cut off points into Nigeria Unity Schools as published by the Federal Ministry of Education.

Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)

Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)

Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)

Borno – Male(45) Female(45)

Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)

Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)

Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)

Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)

Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)

Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2
)

FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/06/unity-school-cut-off-markzamfara.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cknnigeria%2FXvjS+%28CKN+Nigeria%29&m=1

The Foolaniis have replaced the British colonialists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3930854_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by captianfreeman(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2019
NITDA na Aboki company.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by iswallker(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2019
stanelvis:

Sometimes we need to look beyond tribe to get things done.

Shior.. shocked

Where did he get the money to attend all those schools listed there - Abi na only him Waka come - don't be fooled - he was being groomed with Nigerias oil money to take that position - or you think he suddenly appeared at nitda as special assistant by chance or luck..

grin

I dey laugh..

5 Likes

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by vertueptime: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Ayotemide:
How does he join that organization as Technical director in 2018; only to lead in 2019.

Nepotism with the icing of calling it 'qualified'. All the certificates, someone else has at NITDA and has slaved long to lead it; but your president can't help himself. its in him like peak milk.

Correction technical assistant, meaning he wasnt a full staff, position equivalent and not more than an asst director

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by HabaHaba: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You make a good point. I noticed some interesting innovations by the new appointee while he served @ CBN so let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
I respect your response. Very mature mind. We need more of your kind of comments in NL. Let's resuscitate the old glory of NL Mature comments.

Remain blessed sir.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Damod88: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2019
RTSC2:

There are people with better profiles though and from under represented places in Nigeria.
The buhari strategy is simple.

Appoint northerners where ever possible. If they have a decent profile, even better.
It means there is no hope of southern consideration for that position.

If a qualified southerner is going to be appointed, is the person going to be u or from your family? Why do u cry over what is not your problem? Nigerians are the most foolish people on earth. Continue to groan over what will not bring food to your table.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by QuotaSystem: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
HabaHaba:

I respect your response. Very mature mind. We need more of your kind of comments in NL. Let's resuscitate the old glory of NL Mature comments.

Remain blessed sir.

Thanks for your kind words.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by blackboy(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
crowaddy:

Don’t mind them . What’s his managerial experience ? What did he study in Harvard or MIT?

That is the question. He go MIT, He go Harvard? Wetin he read and his qualification from there. What were his hughest rank at Galaxy or CBN? I saw Netwrok Engineer .

Congratulations . Enjoy your new position and power the next 8 year. Use it to make Nigeria greater not to steal. Your connection paid off bro.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Graduateacher(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2019
They have moved their son to the top. Padded CVs everywhere

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Damod88: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Glink2018:

Nah ruse... There are better IT guru in Nigeria than him.
I dare him to compete globally...
Nah power of aboki dey work in every sector.
Can you imagine the average CV in our IT sector....
Let him compete in Google or Microsoft and see if he will be hired. ..

I spit!

How many of those IT gurus do you know? Must every IT guru work for the government? The fact that a person is appointed to lead an organization doesn't mean he is the most qualified person but the fact remains that not all qualified persons will be appointed. The problem most of you have is that the young man is not from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Damod88: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Rollins777:
They went to discover him, they also can discover such age with such profile from other region but the northern will never do that been it is the government for the Fulanis.

Sometimes we need to look beyond tribe to get things done.

U had better focused on your life and stop this useless tribalism. Life is more personal than collective.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by akinonigbinde: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2019
UKusedBoyfriend:
It is sickening what buhari is doing. It seems that every top parastatal is headed by one Mohammed, Ibrahim or jibril. He has excellent qualifications no doubt but so are many others from other regions.
Are those qualifications authentic and verified?
I'm a Nigerian, I have trust issues. grin

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Glink2018(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Damod88:

You people's mediocre brains are the source of problem in Nigeria.
In developed world , irrespective of the tribe and the race, they always shop for the best and most qualified to handle their instrument of governance... But In the black race we justify mediocre that's the reason why Nigeria is where it's right now.

I don't want to join issue with because I know my opinion will not change anything in your life and the country but I know that untill will begin to tell and act on the truth , we will perpetually remain where we are.

I wish you and him well anyway

How many of those IT gurus do you know? Must every IT guru work for the government? The fact that a person is appointed to lead an organization doesn't mean he is the most qualified person but the fact remains that not all qualified persons will be appointed. The problem most of you have is that the young man is not from your tribe.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by blackboy(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=mfm04622 post=81451676]The only thing I took away from this is.......... I wonder how the pay structure of NITDA is to entice employee from CBN! Brilliant question. You get sense.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by IGBOSON1: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2019
fauda49:
"He joined NITDA in 2017 as Technical Assistant to the Director General/CEO"

This shows that he was deliberately brought in to NITDA to take over the parastatal. Another northern appointee. Yeye.

You understand quite well how Buhari, kyari and the other members of the Fulani cabal works!

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by IGBOSON1: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2019
fernandoc:
NITDA called us to write scholarship exams last year. Until now no response from them whatsoever.

Bros, better forget it oh....don't expect a phone call from them anytime soon! They've filled all positions with their children and relatives! That 'scholarship exam' you wasted your time and money to attend was for the cameras....just to fulfil all righteousness basically! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by IGBOSON1: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Princedapace:

My dear, I no longer worry my self about northerners. They simply find it hard to survive outside govt agencies. If u take a look at our private sectors, if u take a look at the startups with massive potentials, if u take a look at companies built from nothing to something, u will hardly see any Mohamed this, Yusuf that, simply put, u will struggle to find a northerner there or behind it. U will mainly hear Yoruba and igbo names and south south south names. Same thing on competitions, especially educational competitions, u will mainly see Yoruba, igbos and south south names making waves. Once in while, u may see northern name, rarely o.

But when u go to govt agencies, u begin to hear Mohamed, Yusuf, Abdul, etc. U got my point? U begin to see northerner Muslim names. How often do u see them win educational competitions? Look at nollywood and our music industry, yorubas, igbos and South South people helped to make the industry what it is today.

Northern region simply survives mainly on govt positions which they get mainly based on tribal sentiments from the various northern leaders who have led this country. The other day, there was a post about some of Nigeria's finest startups, there was none by any northerners.
A-side natural resources, southern Nigeria has human resources that is well tapped.

That is why I get so hurt when I see how igbos and yorubas fight and the north keep taking advantage of it.

A-side known govt ministries, go to top govt agencies, na northerner names u go see heading the place. I was at a FG agency the other time, around last year, a particular section was filled with people from the north and the head of thay section also from the north. Some of these guys working with him from the north couldnt even write well or speak well.

Southern Nigeria would have become the centre of Africa's development if our southern politicians weren't greedy and selfish. The southern politicians only care about their selfish interest that is why they can't challenge northerner leaders. Southerners are like slaves working for northern Nigeria.. What u just discovered is how it is dear. These people see government positions as birth rights. I sincerely give it to southern citizens for creating things out of nothing for themselves.
Look at education, entertainments, science, Arts, startups, tech, commerce, etc, southerners are the ones creating something out of nothing. I just wish yorubas and igbos can stop their cold war and work together. The two are really great nations.

You have stated nothing but the gospel truth!

Not trying to start an argument here, but it's mainly Igbos (specifically IPOB) that don't have their heads in the sand at the moment, and are bold enough to look the Fulani 'owners of Nigeria' in the face and say it as it is without sugarcoating things or beating about the bush in order not to hurt someones feelings! Any bastard Igbo you see talking tough against the beating Ekweremadu collected in Germany are the few selfish ones benefiting from the status-quo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Rainbow219(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Very interesting CV. Congratulations hope you'll continue working hard

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Rainbow219(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Princedapace:

This Guy is in severe pain. Please help him

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Princedapace(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Rainbow219:

This Guy is in severe pain. Please help him

I hope u are not among those who send me private messages explaining how broke they are and need help. I just hope.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrWTF:
quite impressive.

Na only northerners him dey appoint sef.

My dear northerners don't make noise that's y u people keep deceiving your selves that we don't read ..let me tell u something this NEW HEAD OF NITDA IS NOTHING IN BRAINS COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE IN THE NORTH .IF HE CAN IMPRESS YOU THEN I wONDER WHAT U would DO IF U ARE AWARE OF THE BRAINS WE HAVE....EVERY REGION IN NIGERIA HAS ITS ISSUE.GRANTED,WE HAVE HiGH RAtE OF POVERTY ,educational least advantage ..but make no mistake we are the most intelligent and well read in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Princedapace:

You top so Mich time to spew trash just to reduce the pain in you.what ever u wish to tell your self to make u feel good ..at least u still accepted northerners are the drivers and u the passenger

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by MrWTF(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My dear northerners don't make noise that's y u people keep deceiving your selves that we don't read ..let me tell u something this NEW HEAD OF NITDA IS NOTHING IN BRAINS COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE IN THE NORTH .IF HE CAN IMPRESS YOU THEN I wONDER WHAT U would DO IF U ARE AWARE OF THE BRAINS WE HAVE....EVERY REGION IN NIGERIA HAS ITS ISSUE.GRANTED,WE HAVE HiGH RAtE OF POVERTY ,educational least advantage ..but make no mistake we are the most intelligent and well read in the country
yeah I agree with you sir. Do have a nice day sir.
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
anonimi:

Abolish quota system?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3930854_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Nasarawa,Niger and plateau are northern states. Why didn't u high light them ?_

Even with the so called cut off mark you are blowing about ,do those kids end up in school ..let's use rivers for example what is going on in that state presently ?
What of the east ..go and find out in the east females go to school then males also high rate of exam malpractice to pass even the simple common entrance,wassce..paid for by their parents

View the east also what impact have their education done to their lives they still deal in 419,ritual and drugs thereby disgracing the country
So what nonsense are you stating ?
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
anonimi:

Abolish quota system?

Nasarawa,Niger and plateau are northern states. Why didn't u high light them ?_

Even with the so called cut off mark you are blowing about ,do those kids end up in school ..let's use rivers for example what is going on in that state presently ?
What of the east ..go and find out in the east females go to school then males also high rate of exam malpractice to pass even the simple common entrance,wassce..paid for by their parents

View the east also what impact have their education done to their lives they still deal in 419,ritual and drugs thereby disgracing the country
So what nonsense are you stating ?worst of all they destroy themselves and don't develop their states ..boast of any high thriving eastern state if u dare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did IMF Exclude Nigeria From 25 Nations Granted Debt Relief? (Fact Check) / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.