Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA (34795 Views)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by samkleen(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy has an impressive resume same as the new minister of communication.
I pray they succeed

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by mfm04622: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
anonimi:

See the bold portions below to understand that he moved from being a junior/middle level Officer in CBN to NITDA as an Aide to a Director in 2017.
Two years later, he is made the DG. shocked

If you want to know where they get the boldness to do all these, check what IBB said below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9897874_6644528219274791306862998012864723139690496n_jpgdfd92a14cbddf5085521f30e183d1d8f

He still joined NITDA as a middle level employee. Or are aides to the CEO management staff? So how good is the pay to make jlhim leave CBN?
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by amuwo1980: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
GEEBITE:
Lol.Your education ain't a waste.You can surely read between the lines of a padded CV.

I live in the USA and will verify every piece of credentials these crooks claim
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by amuwo1980: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:

So much bitterness with zero logic...

It must really suck to be you grin

It is the country I pity, you are the but of jokes , the whole world knows u guys. I mean it , if u like suck all the oil money in the world, you are still below par
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Neoteny(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
RTSC2:

Slap yourself ten times.

I'd rather slap yo mama biitch.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by fernandoc(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Bros, better forget it oh....don't expect a phone call from them anytime soon! They've filled all positions with their children and relatives! That 'scholarship exam' you wasted your time and money to attend was for the cameras....just to fulfil all righteousness basically! smiley
I concur
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by DrCollins007: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stop this at once.
That guy's profile can match or even beat that of any southerner.

Profile my foot!

1 Like

Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by DrCollins007: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stop this at once.
That guy's profile can match or even beat that of any southerner.

Profile my foot!
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by amuwo1980: 5:22am On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=sonnie10 post=81451840]Only first degree, others are certificate programs. He is just a technical guy not an administrator. Don’t be surprised that all those big name schools were just seminars.
This guy at most would be a supervisor in a company in a sane climate. [/quote

You said it all
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by NaMe4: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Princedapace:

My dear, I no longer worry my self about northerners. They simply find it hard to survive outside govt agencies. If u take a look at our private sectors, if u take a look at the startups with massive potentials, if u take a look at companies built from nothing to something, u will hardly see any Mohamed this, Yusuf that, simply put, u will struggle to find a northerner there or behind it. U will mainly hear Yoruba and igbo names and south south south names. Same thing on competitions, especially educational competitions, u will mainly see Yoruba, igbos and south south names making waves. Once in while, u may see northern name, rarely o.

But when u go to govt agencies, u begin to hear Mohamed, Yusuf, Abdul, etc. U got my point? U begin to see northerner Muslim names. How often do u see them win educational competitions? Look at nollywood and our music industry, yorubas, igbos and South South people helped to make the industry what it is today.

Northern region simply survives mainly on govt positions which they get mainly based on tribal sentiments from the various northern leaders who have led this country. The other day, there was a post about some of Nigeria's finest startups, there was none by any northerners.
A-side natural resources, southern Nigeria has human resources that is well tapped.

That is why I get so hurt when I see how igbos and yorubas fight and the north keep taking advantage of it.

A-side known govt ministries, go to top govt agencies, na northerner names u go see heading the place. I was at a FG agency the other time, around last year, a particular section was filled with people from the north and the head of thay section also from the north. Some of these guys working with him from the north couldnt even write well or speak well.

Southern Nigeria would have become the centre of Africa's development if our southern politicians weren't greedy and selfish. The southern politicians only care about their selfish interest that is why they can't challenge northerner leaders. Southerners are like slaves working for northern Nigeria.. What u just discovered is how it is dear. These people see government positions as birth rights. I sincerely give it to southern citizens for creating things out of nothing for themselves.
Look at education, entertainments, science, Arts, startups, tech, commerce, etc, southerners are the ones creating something out of nothing. I just wish yorubas and igbos can stop their cold war and work together. The two are really great nations.

One of the best comments I've seen on Nairaland!
Re: Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA by Rainbow219(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Princedapace:

I hope u are not among those who send me private messages explaining how broke they are and need help. I just hope.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thank Almighty God am not among them. I have my money � and am not waiting for a single penny from lazy Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere / Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.