Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (38908 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by mvem(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Same people saying the police did wrong are same people that see no wrong in setting a thief on fire by people around...Anyhow though, extra judicial killing is very wrong

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by deepwater(f): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Kai
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Rootprof(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Most of the sars official needs mental test cos most of them are on hard drugs and can do anything

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Jabioro: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmmm,if you support armed robbers problem,if you support SARS trouble..we are in between the blue sea and the (black) devil..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by TKVick(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm not understanding,Y kill them when they were already arrested. Don't dis guys know the meaning of rule of law.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by helinues: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Flier:
That is why some of you will never be a leader,does he have to wait till it happens in Portharcourt before calling them out?beside Lagos is part of Nigeria if you were not tought

You mean Wike is not concerned about the killings in Rivers state but preferred to do Cho Cho for Lagos matter?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by koolaid87: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
No diff btw the officers and the alleged fraudsters.

EndSars
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by KevMitnick: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
People are just losing their humanity everyday. The thirst for blood is so high now that more people will respond to the call to come take a life, than a call to come save one... Smh. I'm just tired. undecided

These guys clearly disregarded the rules of engagement in situations like this.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by shosky1794: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2019
That video is really disturbing. People should start talking about this until those SARS operatives are arrested. When Army officers killed men of the Nigeria Police, there was outrage in the land until those officers were arrested. I think the same thing should happen here.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Minjim: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm not a fan of Wike but I like any person in authority that replies promptly to the outcry of people.
For this, Wike has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nukilia: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2019
shosky1794:
That video is really disturbing. People should start talking about this until those SARS operatives are arrested. When Army officers killed men of the Nigeria Police, there was outrage in the land until those officers were arrested. I think the same thing should happen here.

The country is on the edge...
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Sonoyom(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81453025:
This is very wrong, as the appropriate authorities are looking into this heinous case,
Wike should also look at different crime, cult-related news and different evil news coming from his state, now known as RIVERS OF BLOOD!

Charity begins from home!
bandits are running riot in other states, killing and burning down villages but wen it concerns Rivers State, you will shout 'Rivers of Blood'. Very Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by GMbuharii: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Say no to crime
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by harley88(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is coming from a serving governor that has SARS officials In his entourage. I'm sure he wasn't just referring to this video but to the countless brutality he must have witnessed firsthand while they're performing their "duties protecting him" in the guise of doing their job.

If these guys can shoot an armed robber just like that, "assuming he is armed oooo",imagine what they will do if they see Evans. Na to cut am to pieces sell am to that manna BBQ grill mofo. No wonder he keeps advertising meat. Market dey boom from free dead bodies wet he dey receive daily.

Jokes apart the video fear the sheet out of me. Those guys are demons. You go collect, you go collect ,like play like play that one remove gun na kpaaaaaa. Chai. I imagine how many people dem go Don waste just like that. Oboy I still young wella. I no go ever do gragra with police ever again. Forget Human Rights. These people are killers. In fact the next SARS I see wey stop me na so I go dey greet am

Your second paragraph makes absolutely no sense..... it was very unnecessary
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by bio12: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2019
helinues:

You mean Wike is not concerned about the killings in Rivers state but preferred to do Cho Cho for Lagos matter?
this nairalander self,is it wrong for somebody speaking against barbaric action and yet you are bringing regional matter into this,nigeria youth are sometimes the genesis of their problem for your info I am from lagos
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by tuboi: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81453025:
This is very wrong, as the appropriate authorities are looking into this heinous case,
Wike should also look at different crime, cult-related news and different evil news coming from his state, now known as RIVERS OF BLOOD!

Sometimes I wonder how bias a human being like you could be. In a sane country, no Officer should be seen on tape killing or taking laws into their hands.So because Wike noticed something wrong and because he’s not an APC man you think that makes him wrong.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Patnuel2015(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Why do we have pity on someone who collect your phone on gun point. Before a thief start to carry gun, he had already made up his mind to kill. So why pity them

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Minjim: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Op that handle is not Gov. Wike's twitter handle. How can he have only 167 followers?
I think this is more legit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by tillaman(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2019
I hope the guy shouting you go collect is finally happy they have truly collected!!
This is barbaric
It shows how untrained our police force are!
They restrained the culprits already so why do you have to execute them??
They clearly don’t give a Bleep about the rules
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Jig5aw:
keep tweeting, keep liking, keep typing thrash on the internet, keep watching English premiership, keep watching BB 9ja and playing bet 9ja. i am talking to all the Brainwashed Nigerian Youths watching this country go down.

Keep making comments on Naira land...a beg na joke I dey o.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Topmaike007(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81453025:

how're you sure Sanwolu is looking into the matter
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by lesbiconverter: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
helinues:
Wike for Lagos matter?

Abi Na one of his boys?
he's just concern for it's a waste of blood sacrifice for his altar
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Armed robbers who had guns, summarily executed and you guys are complaining?
When armed robbers kill people, you all will blame security forces. Now security forces sent these morrafucking beasts to hades who were armed to steal phones from an innocent dealer, it is to blame SARS? Shut up abeg. There is an unwritten law for SARS to execute anyone caught robbing with a gun. You dont want to be executed, do not rob. To you all insulting SARS on this, na because no be una they rob abi?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by GMbuharii: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2019
People please,stay off crime..
Say no to crime.

This is such a bad way to die..
Eyin boys,there ain't no gain,no life in crime...get a job and be comfortable,be contented and safe.

Pray to baba God

See how the guy shouted....buh it's too late now

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by bixton(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2019
ELVISHOT:
"You go collect" as they were saying in the background before SARS went on to shoot them.

This video making rounds online shows the moment SARS operatives extrajudicially killed two suspected robbers operating on Jiji after already disarming and handcuffing them, yesterday, in Igando, Lagos.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike in seeing the barbaric video calls to #ENDSARS now.

The Governor Nyesom Wike reacting to the video on twitter, wrote:

Watch The Videos https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-reacts-to.html?m=1

You go collect, Them go collect....

What was he referring to or is he speaking some form of street slang
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Benwems(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2019
ruffcoin09:
Are you not tired ? keyboard warriors.
They are never tired. It’s their job
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by GMbuharii: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2019
lesbiconverter:
he's just concern for it's a waste of blood sacrifice for his altar

Smh
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by GMbuharii: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2019
bixton:

You go collect, Them go collect....

What was he referring to or is he speaking some form of street slang

AHHHHHHHHHHH,thats a death sentence o....
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by GMbuharii: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by otokx(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Bloggers at work, probably fake news.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Clean2016: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2019
The one that Wike boys are killing everywhere in Phc and he's looking the other way. Who will bring him to justice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife Meets Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.