Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (38909 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by MikeBetty(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2019
helinues:
Wike for Lagos matter?

Abi Na one of his boys?
Sense You No Get, If They Tell You To Borrow One You Refuse. Is This Lagos Matter? If It Lagos Matter, Why Did Your People Carry Ekweremadu Beating Far Away Germany For Head?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by AgencyReport: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
That's not his official handle, mbok
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
namqul:
God bless you i like you.

No mind Nigerians. We love being sentimental with the truth. Heard the dark guy was an ex-cultist. A graduate for that matter

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Armed robbers who had guns, summarily executed and you guys are complaining?
When armed robbers kill people, you all will blame security forces. Now security forces sent these morrafucking beasts to hades who were armed to steal phones from an innocent dealer, it is to blame SARS? Shut up abeg. There is an unwritten law for SARS to execute anyone caught robbing with a gun. You dont want to be executed, do not rob. To you all insulting SARS on this, na because no be una they rob abi?
hmmmmmmm
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by kizboy: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
deepwater:
Now this is madness

Meaning anybody can be killed anytime

After watching the video
Seeing how the SARS men where agitating and arguing who would pull the trigger, ladiss and gentlemen I can confirm that the mandate is to shot and kill at sight.
No rooms for trials

One of the issues we need to look out is the possibility of mistaken identity in events like this. Meaning if one is wrongly picked there is no room for trial to prove guilty or otherwise.

Before we go further please someone should remind us what the law says on armed robbery Let's know if SARS is the problem or the law itself

The law actually gives these police men the liberty to kill them. So legally they can justify there actions. Remember that video of festus keyamo about ballot box snatchers?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Fourwinds: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2019
otokx:
Bloggers at work, probably fake news.
it is not fake

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Fourwinds: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Innoxxacs:
You committed a crime, and you're threatening, "you go collect" you have "collect" first. Mtcheew
so it was the same boys that were caught that were saying "you go collect "
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2019
carbon1224:
Does it come with tin

Yes, it does.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by litetias(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Jig5aw:
keep tweeting, keep liking, keep typing thrash on the internet, keep watching English premiership, keep watching BB 9ja and playing bet 9ja. i am talking to all the Brainwashed Nigerian Youths watching this country go down.
There's fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the run

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is coming from a serving governor that has SARS officials In his entourage. I'm sure he wasn't just referring to this video but to the countless brutality he must have witnessed firsthand while they're performing their "duties protecting him" in the guise of doing their job.

If these guys can shoot an armed robber just like that, "assuming he is armed oooo",imagine what they will do if they see Evans. Na to cut am to pieces sell am to that *********** mofo. No wonder he keeps advertising meat. Market dey boom from free dead bodies wet he dey receive daily.

Jokes apart the video fear the sheet out of me. Those guys are demons. You go collect, you go collect ,like play like play that one remove gun na kpaaaaaa. Chai. I imagine how many people dem go Don waste just like that. Oboy I still young wella. I no go ever do gragra with police ever again. Forget Human Rights. These people are killers. In fact the next SARS I see wey stop me na so I go dey greet am

I think it's unethical for you to drag someone's business into your disagreement.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by userplainly(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2019
I didn’t even watch the video cos how I’m I sure they are armed robbers? Police frame innocent people every time just to make money n wen u try to stand ur ground they’ll kill u n put a gun on ur hand!... I was recently harassed on Friday last week.. why? He said I have 2 atm card! That why should I have 2 atm?? Zenith n diamond bank..... kept my cool but it was too much I started shouting “ is it a crime to have two bank accounts?”.. wen he saw the commotion they Just walked very far from me... I’m a 30 year man, I don’t dress indecent so why me? Nigerian police are ARMED ROBBERS!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by desthan(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2019
My people. I have no pity for kidnappers/Armed robbers/Ritualist/Cultist/Hired Assasin etc.

Even in my prayers, i do not wish them well, including those that feed them.

For those of you saying this is injustice, just wait until you have an encounter with this demons possessed peeps, then you will know if it's fair or not.

Shebi, when robbers come to rob, their own is to kill then collect. So I should feel sorry if they get killed by their own gun. Thank you....

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Destroying the evidence confirms they SARS knew about the Robbery and were part of it

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

I think it's unethical for you to drag someone's business into your disagreement.

I think its ethical for you to drink water and mind your business.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Pavarottii(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is coming from a serving governor that has SARS officials In his entourage. I'm sure he wasn't just referring to this video but to the countless brutality he must have witnessed firsthand while they're performing their "duties protecting him" in the guise of doing their job.

If these guys can shoot an armed robber just like that, "assuming he is armed oooo",imagine what they will do if they see Evans. Na to cut am to pieces sell am to that manna BBQ grill mofo. No wonder he keeps advertising meat. Market dey boom from free dead bodies wet he dey receive daily.

Jokes apart the video fear the sheet out of me. Those guys are demons. You go collect, you go collect ,like play like play that one remove gun na kpaaaaaa. Chai. I imagine how many people dem go Don waste just like that. Oboy I still young wella. I no go ever do gragra with police ever again. Forget Human Rights. These people are killers. In fact the next SARS I see wey stop me na so I go dey greet am
It's ameachi who uses SARS as his security
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by 1886martino(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
I dont support the extra-judicial killing by FSARS. Where is Evans the 'Celebrated' kidnapper?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by ZombieDestroyer: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Extra judicial killings kor, extra judiciary ni.... What's his point exactly?
An ARMED robber, deserves any form of punishment meted out to him cos if you see where this people cause havoc, you'll not be saying this trash.

For someone to be going about with guns to forcefully collect something from innocent people means they are ready to kill anyone that stands in their way or tries to resist them.

When a graduate was shot dead because of an ordinary phone by this useless bandits, where was he? Did his eye go on sabbatical? Did he not see it in the news.

For all I care, they should bomb them.
He should pray not to have an encounter with them then he'll Learn not to speak for them.

Bomb them all!
They don't deserve to be among humans if they are a threat to the human race.

First of all, no one supports armed robbery here or saying that they should be free!

But there is a reason why the law and the court is there! It is to prevent the aftermath of FALSE ACCUSATION and/or MISTAKEN IDENTITY!

Why the state goes out of it way to provide a lawyer for a suspect that cannot afford a lawyer is because it is better to make the mistake of freeing ten criminals than for one innocent suspect to be executed!

The incident that happened years ago where 7 students were executed at Aluu, Rivers State by reason of false accusations is a good example!

If you support this savage summary execution by SARS, don't lament in hell when someone plants a gun in your apartment and accuse you of being an armed robber and you are consequently executed extra-judicially!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
it happened on Monday, close to my house sef
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by litaninja(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wow, the level of your daf.tness is truly amazing.
I doff my hat.

Neddstark:
When armed robbers kill people, you all will blame security forces. Now security forces sent these morrafucking beasts to hades who were armed to steal phones from an innocent dealer, it is to blame SARS? Shut up abeg. There is an unwritten law for SARS to execute anyone caught robbing with a gun. You dont want to be executed, do not rob. To you all insulting SARS on this, na because no be una they rob abi?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
litaninja:
Wow, the level of your daf.tness is truly amazing.
I doff my hat.

Its obvious you didnt watch the video. And if you did and you're still supporting them, you're either an armed robber or your education was sponsored with armed robbery money.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by gidgiddy: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Neddstark:

Your police are sworn to uphold the law. The law does not permit the police to kill a suspect who has already be caught and restrained. If your police are killing suspects then they are breaking the law just like people the captured and that means we are in a jungle and a place governed by the rule of law

How anybody can still be supporting jungle justice by the police is terrible
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by olatilldend: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
You could see the other police man contaminating the evidence (hand gun). That gun ought to be in a plastic bag and be presented as evidence in a law court with due forensic done on it to prove beyond doubt that it belongs to the alleged criminals, but this is Nigeria. . . no investigation, no trial!

Just bang-bang! Illiterate and untrained goons disguising as police men!
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Your police are sworn to uphold the law. The law does not permit the police to kill a suspect who has already be caught and restrained. If your police are killing suspects then they are breaking the law just like people the captured and that means we are in a jungle and a place governed by the rule of law

How anybody can still be supporting jungle justice by the police is terrible

I understand. But when we have men of the underworld who are willing to kill because of money that can be replaced, dont blame the police. Do you know how many policemen have been killed by robbers indiscriminately? Look at what happened to those attached to the Nasarawa deputy governor. 5 men with families gone like that. And now you expect the police to be very merciful to them? Once you choose a career of armed robbery, even if it is with a pen knife, the consequences is death if caught. Police or citizen mob action.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Malawian(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
After watching this video, the Vodka i was just drinking dried up in my stomach.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by gidgiddy: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Neddstark:

I understand. But when we have men of the underworld who are willing to kill because of money that can be replaced, dont blame the police. Do you know how many policemen have been killed by robbers indiscriminately? Look at what happened to those attached to the Nasarawa deputy governor. 5 men with families gone like that. And now you expect the police to be very merciful to them? Once you choose a career of armed robbery, even if it is with a pen knife, the consequences is death if caught. Police or citizen mob action.

The job of the police force is to uphold the law, even if the heavens will fall. Section 33 of the Nigerian constitution states:

Every person has a right to life, and no one shall be deprived intentionally of his life, save in execution of the sentence of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty in Nigeria.

(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary -

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny.

A criminal suspect who is already in handcuffs should not be summarily executed even if 20 guns were found on him, that is murder.

If a police man cannot observe the above law, he has no business being in the police force
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by judgementyard(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

First of all, no one supports armed robbery here or saying that they should be free!

But there is a reason why the law and the court is there! It is to prevent the aftermath of FALSE ACCUSATION and/or MISTAKEN IDENTITY!

Why the state goes out of it way to provide a lawyer for a suspect that cannot afford a lawyer is because it is better to make the mistake of freeing ten criminals than for one innocent suspect to be executed!

The incident that happened years ago where 7 students were executed at Aluu, Rivers State by reason of false accusations is a good example!

If you support this savage summary execution by SARS, don't lament in hell when someone plants a gun in your apartment and accuse you of being an armed robber and you are consequently executed extra-judicially!!
The ability to reason normally will never forsake you or your generation.
Drink two bottles of..... after I go pay grin
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by judgementyard(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Uncledare4:
it happened on Monday, close to my house sef
The dark guy lives in my area,
My former area .
Iba new site
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by judgementyard(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
#endsarsnow
#crimedoesnotpay undecided
#staypositve
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nostradamus: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Neddstark:
There is an unwritten law for SARS to execute anyone caught robbing with a gun.
nairalanders,abeg is this true?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Nostradamus:
nairalanders,abeg is this true?

Its only armed robbers/kidnappers with popular media cases or some lucky ones that get sentenced to court. The rest, police executes them. There was a method confirmed over 10 years ago, where they will put the robbers in a van in the middle of the night and take them to an open field. In the open field, they will declare them free to go. While the robbers are running away, they are used as target practice and shot dead by the police. This was confirmed to me by a top ranking officer at Lion Building. You think its a lie, then ask yourself with the so many cases of robberies, how come you dont hear much people being sentenced or executed for the crime by the court? Ask a truthful policeman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.