Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (38907 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by litaninja(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Oh, I sure did. What the video says is that, there is no process, no rule of law, no respect for the CONSTITUTION.
There are different arms of the law FOR a reason. The police is not the judge, jury, and executioner.
Someone on this post gave a scenario and asked what would happen where someone had a weapon planted on him or his belongings by another. Is the victim to be taken into a bus and extra-judicially executed?

Another post on here cited the example of the 4 students that were accused of robbery and burnt on the spot. It was later found out that there was a setup somewhere and they were innocent. One million more cases like this abound in Nigeria.

There is a laid down process of arresting and prosecuting SUSPECTS for a reason. The reason is to have a FAIR hearing. The police does not decide and execute who's guilty or not sir.

Neddstark:

Its obvious you didnt watch the video. And if you did and you're still supporting them, you're either an armed robber or your education was sponsored with armed robbery money.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2019
litaninja:
Oh, I sure did. What the video says is that, there is no process, no rule of law, no respect for the CONSTITUTION.
There are different arms of the law FOR a reason. The police is not the judge, jury, and executioner.
Someone on this post gave a scenario and asked what would happen where someone had a weapon planted on him or his belongings by another. Is the victim to be taken into a bus and extra-judicially executed?

Another post on here cited the example of the 4 students that were accused of robbery and burnt on the spot. It was later found out that there was a setup somewhere and they were innocent. One million more cases like this abound in Nigeria.

There is a laid down process of arresting and prosecuting SUSPECTS for a reason. The reason is to have a FAIR hearing. The police does not decide and execute who's guilty or not sir.

You're 100 percent right. All these would make sense when Nigeria gets it right.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by litaninja(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2019
If you have ever been accused of something you didn't do, no matter how tiny and inconsequential, and you were not allowed to say a single word in your defence, then you'd understand 100% why every single action of the police in that video is wrong.

Something as simple as having your name on a "noise-makers" list in class, when you didnt even utter a word and the teacher waltzes in, starts flogging without asking a single question.

Something as simple as that. Just cast your mind back to any point you had experienced anything similar.

Neddstark:

Its obvious you didnt watch the video. And if you did and you're still supporting them, you're either an armed robber or your education was sponsored with armed robbery money.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Neddstark: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
litaninja:
If you have ever been accused of something you didn't do, no matter how tiny and inconsequential, and you were not allowed to say a single word in your defence, then you'd understand 100% why every single action of the police in that video is wrong.

Something as simple as having your name on a "noise-makers" list in class, when you didnt even utter a word and the teacher waltzes in, starts flogging without asking a single question.

Something as simple as that. Just cast your mind back to any point you had experienced anything similar.

You're right. I actually watched the video thats why i got to that conclusion. Even online, one of those guys was identified as a cultist. Its good police follows the rule of law but i always wish any bastárd willing to kill others for money, death.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nostradamus: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Neddstark:

Its only armed robbers/kidnappers with popular media cases or some lucky ones that get sentenced to court. The rest, police executes them. There was a method confirmed over 10 years ago, where they will put the robbers in a van in the middle of the night and take them to an open field. In the open field, they will declare them free to go. While the robbers are running away, they are used as target practice and shot dead by the police. This was confirmed to me by a top ranking officer at Lion Building. You think its a lie, then ask yourself with the so many cases of robberies, how come you dont hear much people being sentenced or executed for the crime by the court? Ask a truthful policeman.
this is serious!!!

Please how do I get to write the government to look into this extra-judicial killings by our police?

I've always known the Nigeria Police Force to be littered with evil people,only that I don't know it's this bad.

I'm definitely taking this up!!
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

First of all, no one supports armed robbery here or saying that they should be free!

But there is a reason why the law and the court is there! It is to prevent the aftermath of FALSE ACCUSATION and/or MISTAKEN IDENTITY!

Why the state goes out of it way to provide a lawyer for a suspect that cannot afford a lawyer is because it is better to make the mistake of freeing ten criminals than for one innocent suspect to be executed!

The incident that happened years ago where 7 students were executed at Aluu, Rivers State by reason of false accusations is a good example!

If you support this savage summary execution by SARS, don't lament in hell when someone plants a gun in your apartment and accuse you of being an armed robber and you are consequently executed extra-judicially!!

I reject it! And send it back to you in Jesus name.

I've never supported extra judicial killings by the police or any force and will never do it.

Now my reaction was to this particular incidence and not to other unecessary killings of innocent citizens. But this was a different case. It was so glaring they are guilty as they were caught in the act so I know what I'm saying.

Now because youre so dumb, blind and prolly an armed robber too, you refused to see any wrong in what they have done rather you chose to support armed bandits who were caught in the act, disarmed, and still heard saying ... "you go take, you go take" by comimg here to attack me. Meeeen...what other evidence do you need to prove theyre guilty? What stupid mistaken identity do you want to bring into this particular scene? Everyone knows they are guilty and please if you have a problem with that, meet SAR and attack them, not me. You're the one who a gun will be planted in your apartment and be accused for supporting such criminal acts in Jesus name.
This should serve as a deterrent to the likes of you who go about with guns terrorizing innocent citizens.
God, the all wise one will continue to protect us the one innocent citizens from bandits and SAR's excesses in Jesus name. Amen.

Look, never you in your life mention me again cos I see you dont have sense from all the trash you spewed up there.

Don't try me cos I carry fire. What ever I say the heaven backs my word and it will surely befall you so be careful what you say to me.
You dont know me. Respect yourself.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.