Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Coldest States In Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coldest States In Nigeria (71025 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Abuja cold? grin wait until during summer time, you’ll run out from Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by BABSSSOO(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
eljay33:
Mabilla plateau, Gembu Taraba should number one
you are correct, mabilla plateau is the coldest, followed by panshin in plateau state.
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by BABSSSOO(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
heskeyw:

I served in plateau and we camped in mangu lga. The cold I witnessed there eh was 5times more than the one I witnessed in bassa and in jos. Later, an NYSC official told us that the cold in mangu is nothing when compared to the one in pankshin. He talk say pankshin na the baba for cold.
oh boy, that three weeks at the mangu camp no be here oo,especially for us from the Southwest, you no notice say na everyday person dey faint for morning parade, despite all the funny Attires we dey wear... grin
heskeyw:

I served in plateau and we camped in mangu lga. The cold I witnessed there eh was 5times more than the one I witnessed in bassa and in jos. Later, an NYSC official told us that the cold in mangu is nothing when compared to the one in pankshin. He talk say pankshin na the baba for cold.
oh boy, that three weeks at the mangu camp no be here oo,especially for us from the Southwest, you no notice say na everyday person dey faint for morning parade, despite all the funny Attires we dey wear...
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Chenzee(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
I've never been able to bring myself to buy an electric blanket, I dey fear that thing no be small . grin

Hahahaha...Fear fear baby. Baby no dey shame 4x
As in, r u indigenous my state?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by czarina(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Chenzee:

Hahahaha...Fear fear baby. Baby no dey shame 4x
As in, r u indigenous my state?
No, not from here. Only live here.
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Chenzee(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
No, not from here. Only live here.

Interesting...
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by XchUskY4u(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Yea KANO STATE gat good weather i can testify to dat

i served there

** DOGUWA LGOVT to be precise
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by murphybo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:

Have you witnessed kano hot weather before
YES sir cos thats where am based. So I can tell the difference
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by flex04(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Xavi2019:

Nsukka is damn cold, took me a while to adjust to the place.

Without opening the thread I knew Enugu will fall in... I think some people bath at sun-sight
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Phenomenal16(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
christejames:
And you didn't add Adamawa and Taraba states where the highest peak is located, also include Nsukka cause it's special place in Enugu state when it comes to temperature
...nsukka ...especially inside unn....d cold no bi here

1 Like

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by heskeyw(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
BABSSSOO:
oh boy, that three weeks at the mangu camp no be here oo,especially for us from the Southwest, you no notice say na everyday person dey faint for morning parade, despite all the funny Attires we dey wear... grin oh boy, that three weeks at the mangu camp no be here oo,especially for us from the Southwest, you no notice say na everyday person dey faint for morning parade, despite all the funny Attires we dey wear...

Lol, no tell me say u follow faint for mangu camp. Our camp commandant in 2015 (captain quadre) na one mad soldier. E no dey hard am to give punishment. Any little thing, squat down!!!!
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
annyberry:
Am sorry I don't oooo

U did ur NYSC in Kano, I chatted u up from this Nairaland, I think u were serving in bunkure, we were suppose to meet but unfortunately, it didn't work out.
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Clown fc.. local champion... Send your account number... Lemme give you something for breakfast...

So you'll bow to me your God..

U didnt do what I asked. Quite unfortunate. Unfortunately, whatever you send to me will most likely be peanuts to what I send back home. Its a pity.

Heres a pic of me in a city where I dont think you will ever get the chance to ever be with your current attitude. Again, dont always think everyone shares the same unfortunate circumstance you may find yourself. There are people who are blessed and favoured, and way more intelligent than you. And you equating yourself to God just because you can provide breakfast already exposes the background of poverty you find yourself. It seems you earn 30 to 50k a month and you think you're a rich man. Lol. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by iPopAlomo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kalixx:

U didnt do what I asked. Quite unfortunate. Unfortunately, whatever you send to me will most likely be peanuts to what I send back home. Its a pity.

Heres a pic of me in a city where I dont think you will ever get the chance to ever be with your current attitude. Again, dont always think everyone shares the same unfortunate circumstance you may find yourself. There are people who are blessed and favoured, and way more intelligent than you. As for ur breakfast, pls keep it to urself. I think you need it more. wink

A pic of a ghost in nairaland city... This guy... You be clown.. swear down...
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by iPopAlomo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kalixx:

Heres a pic of me in a city where I dont think you will ever get the chance to ever be with your current attitude. Again, dont always think everyone shares the same unfortunate circumstance you may find yourself. There are people who are blessed and favoured, and way more intelligent than you. And you equating yourself to God just because you can provide breakfast already exposes the background of poverty you find yourself. It seems you earn 30 to 50k a month and you think you're a rich man. Lol. grin

Homeless nigga... Lmao....
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Homeless nigga... Lmao....

LOL u sound defeated already.

You should have calmed down to know that the picture didnt load at first instead of rushing to comment. Are u this unintelligent? Now instead of swallowing ur pride, u change the narrative that Im homeless. Slimeball.

That's me going to work and you only but confirm my suspicion that you're a jobless nigg*er who stays home all d time. Little wonder you expect to see a pic of me in a house. And if I snapped a pic of me in my house, you would say how does that prove Im out of d country? U see, having discussions with f00ls like u gradually begin to make one become f0olish.

Believe me, Im proud to say I spend only about 10 hrs at home, usually at night sleeping. The rest of the day, I spend it outside, hustling and grinding and making moves and so far, I thank God for progress.

And the fact say we all deh comment for nairaland, no mean say everybody na ur mate. If not for Hungerbad's death (bless his soul), how many know say the guy na soldier for US army?

This is my last comment to you. So buddie, rethink your situation and try to improve your lot. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by BABSSSOO(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
heskeyw:

Lol, no tell me say u follow faint for mangu camp. Our camp commandant in 2015 (captain quadre) na one mad soldier. E no dey hard am to give punishment. Any little thing, squat down!!!!
no brov I no faint I managed lol,moir na pl 17b...our commandant na captain galadima....big ups Bro....nice one
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by annyberry: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
abdulkayus:

U did ur NYSC in Kano, I chatted u up from this Nairaland, I think u were serving in bunkure, we were suppose to meet but unfortunately, it didn't work out.
I do remember now........bin a while, how do u do ?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Really
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by steryj(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
heskeyw:
Jos is not even cold when compared to other towns in plateau. The cold in jos na only BSc him get. If u visit pankshin or mangu, na there u go see where cold dey offer PhD education to the residents.
And what of Rukuba?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Ihenzy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
skipo01:
If only u know Bang 3 corner, Saudana LGA, Taraba state, u will change the list. Bang 3 corner is very cold. It is even colder than Jos and Gembu. Though Gembu and Bang 3 corner are in the same local LGA, both Bang 3 corner is very cold. Please any one from Bang 3 corner should private chat me
Am doing my SIWES at highland tea
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by skipo01: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ihenzy:

Am doing my SIWES at highland tea
I think highland tea is located at Ngoroge, am I right.
Please are u indigene of Taraba state or u r there for only siwes?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by 1stKing: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
heskeyw:
Jos is not even cold when compared to other towns in plateau. The cold in jos na only BSc him get. If u visit pankshin or mangu, na there u go see where cold dey offer PhD education to the residents.
lol
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2019
hello my people am happy to be here again afta loosing my phone to thieves who came 2 rob us in our lodge have miss u all

@Proudly kebbi corpers
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
bizzibodi:

Jezzuz!Am wondering how yur ancestors lives their without cloths 400yrs ago.

Who sold you this lie? My ancestors did not live without clothes. Their clothes weren't just much.
People made use of fires a lot, to stay warm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
BABSSSOO:
oh boy, that three weeks at the mangu camp no be here oo,especially for us from the Southwest, you no notice say na everyday person dey faint for morning parade, despite all the funny Attires we dey wear... grin oh boy, that three weeks at the mangu camp no be here oo,especially for us from the Southwest, you no notice say na everyday person dey faint for morning parade, despite all the funny Attires we dey wear...

If u were not in camp from December to February, then you did not even experience any cold. Did u experience the single digit weather? like 9°c?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by choblak(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
heskeyw:

I served in chinye village in miango town. The town is occupied by Irigwe people.

Oh really? Am an irigwe by tribe bro
How did my people treat you man?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by heskeyw(m): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2019
choblak:

Oh really? Am an irigwe by tribe bro
How did my people treat you man?
The best tribe I have ever seen in Nigerian, una hospitality level is out of this world. Only problem is that your language is very hard and difficult to learn, sounds like Chinese. I still keep in touch with most of irigwe students till date. One day, I will come bk to celebrate zarachi festival with you people.

1 Like

Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by heskeyw(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Nowenuse:

If u were not in camp from December to February, then you did not even experience any cold. Did u experience the single digit weather? like 9°c?
The cold in mangu during the may/June camp is terrible. I just felt pity for the people that will camp there during the november_january period. E go be like 10x.
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by heskeyw(m): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2019
steryj:
And what of Rukuba?
Is it the Rukuba in jebbu Bassa? Where we use to do our NYSC monthly clearance. That place is the coldest in bassa lga. The cold in Bassa lga dey learn work for where pankshin or mangu cold dey
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
annyberry:
I do remember now........bin a while, how do u do ?

I am good. I lost your number, can I stii get it pls?
Re: Coldest States In Nigeria by annyberry: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

I am good. I lost your number, can I stii get it pls?
sure 07066313739

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.