Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? (9857 Views)

Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by tantan: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
what kind of gist do ladies mostly prefer pls. the one that they will always be eager to hear 4rm you
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
:-x
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
I can not answer this question, It depends we are all different. But why would you want to go out of your way to please girls?
say what you want to say and do what you want to do the girl that like it will stick with you. Or are you praticing womanizing? lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Brownteeth(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
I like the question. Thats why I prefer girls who talk alot. Its easier to stir a conversation with them. Some girls just seem lifeless by moping at the guy without saying a word. Nobody knows what she wants to hear.
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Brownteeth(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
rokiatu, what kind of gist do you like to hear yourself?
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Dsense(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
Op,
i like to hear ma gf is breaking up with me. grin grin grin grin grin
Mehn wuld dance to d heaven grin grin grin grin
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Vic2k3(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
**thinking:: brownteeth on the prowl again**
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by 190: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ladies always wanna hear Guys guessing

what pants they are wearing

how many hours they can last in bed before cummmiing!!

And lastly if they are shaved or not

But what i do is i simply go straight to the point and confess my love to her

and i always mean it, [size=3pt] if you doubt it ask Omolola and Tjiskii[/size]
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Dsense(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
190:

Ladies always wanna hear Guys guessing

what pants they are wearing

how many hours they can last in bed before cummmiing!!

And lastly if they are shaved or not

But what i do is i simply go straight to the point and confess my love to her

and i always mean it, [size=3pt] if you doubt it ask Omolola and Tjiskii[/size]

Old gist grin grin grin
Nother wonder why d girls keep ignoring u in Lodon.
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by xhosachoc(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ post wink you dont have to say anything, as long as you are so full of testosterone that its literally leaking out of your pores!  grin grin
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
Brownteeth:

rokiatu, what kind of gist do you like to hear yourself?
depends on my mood I don't really care as long as the guy has a bit of common sense and general knowledge like that the conversation will
flow naturally. I don't want any overly supposedly smart guy who come throwing smart questions at me or some dumb fool who sit there saying nothing
at all.
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Omolola1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
Any damn type of gist
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by kokoye(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
Simple.

Just keep flatterning them.

'you are the only d'banj in my kokolette'

'if tu-face saw you, he would denounce all his baby mamas'

'ur smile will clean up oshodi'

'ur beauty is that of genevieve, baba suwe and jenifa combined'
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Mygoldie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
kokoye:

Simple.

Just keep flatterning them.

'you are the only d'banj in my kokolette'

'if tu-face saw you, he would denounce all his baby mamas'

'your smile will clean up oshodi'

'your beauty is that of genevieve, baba suwe and jenifa combined'

that's what a cheating guys says,cos they are liars.
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by r231(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
The truth grin
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
I wish i knew what to say cos my gf doesnt talk.(I didnt say shes dumb, lol)
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by iice(f): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2010
Movies cheesy By his choices i shall know who he is tongue
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2010
yemium:

I wish i knew what to say cos my gf doesnt talk.(I didnt say shes dumb, lol)

ROFL
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by babyme1(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2010
How much you have in your account tongue grin
Re: House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? by kaycrystal(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
baby.me:

How much you have in your account tongue grin

exciting date in d makin, the guy prints out his statement of acct and den spends d rest of the evenin moppin at u while u study d details!!! perfect date!

@poster, dats why its called gist's, all kinds and no kinds. are there some kind of special rules? free Ur dry mind and let things flow naturally. and there this joke back den: dat wen u say, so wots up more than thrice, hit the door, either u are not flowin or she's not there with u, move before u make a bigger fool of ursef.
but really, some pple are not just goin to flow with you, no matter ur best efforts.

(1) (Reply)

This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.