Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? (9849 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
NL!

Would you date a spoiled man or woman? Have someone ever told you that you was spoiled and you need to learn to share and be considerate of other people?

Do you believe spoiled people can change if they meet someone who is humble and generous?

Have you dated someone that was spoiled that ruin your relationship?

A spoiled person is a person who is used to getting his or her way all the time and won't accept no for an answer.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by gentlem80(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nope undecided
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by ShyOne(f): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ OP

My friend is married to an only child and a very spoiled male.

Answer to thread - HELL NOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by livedit(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
Believe it or not, livedit has been told by close friends and relatives that she was spoiled. Of course, I don't agree. wink I can take "no" for an answer and have countless of times. It is I, that have a hard time telling people I care about "no". I've dated a "spoiled" guy before, or should I say "very selfish" and it definitely didn't work out.

However, I do believe people can change if they want to. Because in reality, you won't always get what you want, when you want it, where you want it or how you want it. It's called reality.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MzGreat(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
@livedit pls is dat your picture in your profile?
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by kokoye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
Spoiled peeps should date themselves.

would be fun to see what their house or relationship will be like.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MzGreat(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
igwe419 u def dont know how to play the game
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by livedit(f): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzGreat:

@livedit pls is dat your picture in your profile?

Yes, that's me.  smiley

@deniyor and kokoye -  it's cool.  Thanks for looking out.   smiley  That "insult" is completely meaningless to livedit.  It'll take something way worse than that to steal my joy.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by iice(f): 1:51am On Apr 13, 2011
I consider myself spoiled grin Though friends and family think otherwise.
I can take no for an answer but i usually don't get a no. People tend to get protective of me regardless of gender or relationship type, so in my head yes, i'm spoiled. I've dated a spoiled guy before. Frankly it wasn't any different from dating someone not spoiled because he couldn't be spoiled with me. People can change if they want to.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2011
Hmm ^^^people can change if they want to.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Goldieluks: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2011
sometimes i feel like i'm spoilt ,cause i was over pampered,but my man is not bothered.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by amefi(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2011
I divorced Mrs. Chima bc she is too spoiled.
I'm now available for any non-spoiled n pretty wife material. Cheers.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by kaymoney2(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

sometimes i feel like i'm spoilt ,cause i was over pampered,but my man is not bothered.

@ Goldie That's as a result of being too omo mummy aka mummy's pet

Well I can date a spoilt lady if only she is not spoilt in other vital areas  
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Goldieluks: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2011
kay-money:

@ Goldie That's as a result of being too omo mummy aka mummy's pet

Well I can date a spoilt lady if only she is not spoilt in other vital areas  
grin grin grin

Lmao@that. grin grin
i dare not ask,what you mean by that.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2011
what do u mean kanny tongue
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by kaymoney2(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao@that. grin grin
i dare not ask,what you mean by that.

@Goldie You should know already what I meant by that naw as in Vital the Vital
the most important areas that make life go around
cool smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by kaymoney2(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

what do u mean kanny tongue

I mean not being spoilt in that area that gives me joy and happiness cool cool cool
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Goldieluks: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2011
kay-money:

@Goldie You should know already what I meant by that naw as in Vital the Vital
the most important areas that make life go around
cool smiley smiley smiley

Yes sir! grin
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by kaymoney2(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes sir! grin

Exactamundo kiss
you might be spoilt but dont spoil my own joy, happiness
and good moment
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2011
kay-money:

I mean not being spoilt in that area that gives me joy and happiness cool cool cool

& what is that area that gives u joy & happiness?
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Phate07(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2011

No!
I cant coexist with such a selfish and definitely inconsiderate person.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by SAGoddess: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2011
Spoiled or spoilt?? **just wondering**
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrCork17: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2011
well if anyone can date Mrs Chima, then I can date anything! wink
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by amefi(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2011
SA Goddess:

Spoiled or spoilt?? **just wondering**

Adj. 1. spoilt - having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention; "a spoiled child"

2. spoilt - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition; "bad meat"; "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
spoiled, bad

3. spoilt - affected by blight; anything that mars or prevents growth or prosperity; "a blighted rose"; "blighted urban districts"
blighted
destroyed - spoiled or ruined or demolished; "war left many cities destroyed"; "Alzheimer's is responsible for her destroyed mind"

A spoiled child (also called a spoiled brat) is a child that exhibits behavioral problems from overindulgence by his or her parents. Spoiled children may be described as "overindulged", "grandiose", "narcissistic" or "egocentric-regressed". There is no accepted scientific definition of what "spoiled" means, and professionals are often unwilling to use the label because it is considered vague and derogatory.

Spoilt and spoiled can be used interchangeably depending on the context in which they are used.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by SAGoddess: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Thank you for that, I got a bit confused there. . . . . . . wink
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrCork17: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2011
SA Goddess,   sweeery, i rather date u anyday than to date Mrs Chima. The chick cant even coook egg! angry
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2011
Mtcheww@Mr-cork
i thought he grew some sense already,but NO.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by SAGoddess: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2011
LOL Cork, you are at it again. . . . . .nyansh no be big enough for you. . . . .
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrCork17: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2011
SA Goddess:

LOL Cork, you are at it again. . . . . .nyansh no be big enough for you. . . . .

Sweeeery, 4get Mrs Chima meeennn.    looooong hisssss. angry

I will always love you like SugarCane! tongue
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by abasifo(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2011
nobody without past ,all wat matter is where u r going , if u love him/her i see no reason why u should not change him /her to wat u want
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Ekpoma1: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2011
Nope! Come on, it just can't work out. I dnt sed myself with such a person. Thank God charm no dey work 4 my body!
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by mystikal(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
spoilt people are human too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? / . / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.