Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Opinion On Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Sex (3620 Views)

Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
My Opinion On Sex By MiaBallot

“God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time” ― Robin McLaurin Williams

I reached puberty at 16, when I was almost done with my secondary school; was fully “matured” by 17 and a half and had my first sex at 20. One year later I was already hoeing for money.

My first guy was a dude called Daniel. Very stupid fellow. Liar, deceiver and evil minded degenerate. He taught me the greatest lesson of my life and made me realize one thing: all men are after sex in every relationship.

Forget what he tells you, that is what he wants. Believe it or not, many men pay for books and tutorials on bedding ladies. It sounds weird and funny but it is true.

That brings me to one thing about we women. We are always being insincere about what we want in a relationship.

Guys only want one thing: sex.

Women only want two things in a relationship: good sex and money.

When I say good sex, I mean good as in extremely good. That sex that makes us sleep off when you’re done, that’s what we want. Tell him that is what you want, woman. Men, that is what we want, put that in your heads.

Not that one that you go “ha-ha,” “yee-yee” screaming like donkeys before shouting “I’m cuming, I’m cuming” then cuming and collapsing on us like you are cursed. Some men even grab a lady’s boobs like it was a piece of cloth, pressing it like they'are just learning how to play a piano. Some even finger the coochie when it is dry, who does that?

I don’t blame men though. They have always had a poor understanding of the woman’s anatomy. Most don’t even know parts of the vagina. I’m not surprised, how many know the parts of their penis? Most cannot even tell whether they are circumsized or not.

Men, please learn the parts of the coochie: labia minora, labia majora, clitoris, G spot etc, and stop being greedy in the bedroom.

Women, you too should learn the parts of a man’s dick. The one we call the head or tip is the glans. The hole at the top of the glans is called the meatus or urethal opening and the main body is called the shaft.

The underside of the glans that separates the glans from the shaft is called corona and the skin directly under it is called the frenulum.

That frenulum is one of the most sensitive part of the penis. The scrotum (balls) is also sensitive (to touch and temperature) and the perineum, that part between the anus and the scrotum is also very sensitive. Ladies giving bj’s, please take note.

Another thing I observed is that men only enjoy sex when they are cuming or when they are being ridden by a lady.

Ladies, the way to a man’s heart is not his stomach, it is sex, especially cowgirl and reverse cowgirl styles. Ride him and see what happens.

Most men are relaxed when you are on them unlike when they are on top and doing all the work. They even cum later and are usually very satisfied. Some won’t even think for sex for up to a week if they are properly laid.

Guys, you know that kind of sex that makes you to no longer feel the insides of your dick. When you are not even sure whether you still have any semen left in your a scrotum. That's what I'm talking about.

Ladies, slowly rub his chest when you are on him.

After riding him for a while, position yourself so that only the frenulum and glans (Forgotten what they are? Scroll up and check again) of his stuff is going in and out of your coochie while the shaft remains outside. You’ll need to raise your body up and inconvenience yourself during that period but it is worth it.

Some men even start moaning at this point.

He cannot think properly and will promise you anything you request for at this time since all the blood in his body is already concentrated on keeping the dick running. Five men are owing me cars because of this.

That is why I used that quote in the beginning. “God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time”. Unfortunate beings.

He will also be loyal after the sex. Not that he won’t bang anyone else if he wants to but he won’t just blank you out as he would have ordinarily done since he still wants the coochie.

At this moment, you should starve him of the coochie. Don't make any demands. Just starve him of it. Find one excuse or the other not to give him the coochie. No one will tell him before he fends for you.

7 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by davien(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Niiiiiicccee, tho you'd only control weak men this way. smiley
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Junkie1: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
SMH
Re: My Opinion On Sex by nicbawa: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:

“God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time” ― Robin McLaurin Williams

I reached puberty at 16, when I was almost done with my secondary school; was fully “matured” by 17 and a half and had my first sex at 20. One year later I was already hoeing for money.

My first guy was a dude called Daniel. Very stupid fellow. Liar, deceiver and evil minded degenerate. He taught me the greatest lesson of my life and made me realize one thing: all men are after sex in every relationship.

Forget what he tells you, that is what he wants. Believe it or not, many men pay for books and tutorials on bedding ladies. It sounds weird and funny but it is true.

That brings me to one thing about we women. We are always being insincere about what we want in a relationship.

When I say good sex, I mean good as in extremely good. That sex that makes us sleep off when you’re done, that’s what we want. Tell him that is what you want, woman. Men, that is what we want, put that in your heads.

Not that one that you go “ha-ha,” “yee-yee” screaming like donkeys before shouting “I’m cuming, I’m cuming” then cuming and collapsing on us like you are cursed. Some men even grab a lady’s boobs like it was a piece of cloth, pressing it like they'are just learning how to play a piano. Some even finger the coochie when it is dry, who does that?

I don’t blame men though. They have always had a poor understanding of the woman’s anatomy. Most don’t even know parts of the vagina. I’m not surprised, how many know the parts of their penis? Most cannot even tell whether they are circumsized or not.

Men, please learn the parts of the coochie: labia minora, labia majora, clitoris, G spot etc, and stop being greedy in the bedroom.

Women, you too should learn the parts of a man’s dick. The one we call the head or tip is the glans. The hole at the top of the glans is called the meatus or urethal opening and the main body is called the shaft.

The underside of the glans that separates the glans from the shaft is called corona and the skin directly under it is called the frenulum.

That frenulum is one of the most sensitive part of the penis. The scrotum (balls) is also sensitive (to touch and temperature) and the perineum, that part between the anus and the scrotum is also very sensitive. Ladies giving bj’s, please take note.

Another thing I observed is that men only enjoy sex when they are cuming or when they are being ridden by a lady.

Ladies, the way to a man’s heart is not his stomach, it is sex, especially cowgirl and reverse cowgirl styles. Ride him and see what happens.

Most men are relaxed when you are on them unlike when they are on top and doing all the work. They even cum later and are usually very satisfied. Some won’t even think for sex for up to a week if they are properly laid.

Guys, you know that kind of sex that makes you to no longer feel the insides of your dick. When you are not even sure whether you still have any semen left in your a scrotum. That's what I'm talking about.

After riding him for a while, position yourself so that only the frenulum and glans (Forgotten what they are? Scroll up and check again) of his stuff is going in and out of your coochie while the shaft remains outside. You’ll need to raise your body up and inconvenience yourself during that period but it is worth it.

He cannot think properly and will promise you anything you request for at this time since all the blood in his body is already concentrated on keeping the dick running. Five men are owing me cars because of this.

That is why I used that quote in the beginning. “God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time”. Unfortunate beings.

He will also be loyal after the sex. Not that he won’t bang anyone else if he wants to but he won’t just blank you out as he would have ordinarily done since he still wants the coochie.

At this moment, you should starve him of the coochie. Don't make any demands. Just starve him of it. Find one excuse or the other not to give him the coochie. No one will tell him before he fends for you.
Lillyval is that you on your profile picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
No, it aint me.
nicbawa:

Lillyval is that you on your profile picture?
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: My Opinion On Sex by sheffy87: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Who is this person

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by CAPSLOCKED: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT ALL YOU WROTE THERE IS BULLSHĮT.
DUMB WOMEN ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE THE POWER OF CONTROLLING DUMB MEN, THROUGH SEX. THEY'RE RIGHT THOUGH, BECAUSE BOTH PARTIES ARE DUMB.

A SMART WOMAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE THINGS AND GET THINGS WORKING WITHOUT INVOLVING HER BODY.

THANKS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Miaballot, not my handwriting
sheffy87:
Who is this person
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Weeb: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Imagine taking so much dick from so many dudes without self respect that this is your outlook on life.
You do you I guess.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:
No, it aint me.

I guess so many things aint you after all, that post really pass ur age grin all those sex talks aint you .... i can smell a nerd 1million kilometers away.. ALOL !

nice post tho

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Eric, if you are smart, you will see the author of that piece.
ericsmith:

I guess so many things aint you after all, that post really pass ur age grin all those sex talks aint you .... i can smell a nerd 1million kilometers away.. ALOL !

nice post tho
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:
Eric, if you are smart, you will see the author of that piece.

what is the correlation between "smart" n "see" ... lets just say i don't av eye n you're not intelligient afterall grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enough of the argument above.

i want to ask a question.
the satisfaction from sex and mastubation, are they both the same. Does sex climax feel better??

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by chigoziri2403(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Enough of the argument above.

i want to ask a question.
the satisfaction from sex and mastubation, are they both the same. Does sex climax feel better??
they are two different things, you can have sex now and feel the urge 5 minute later, in masturbating you are drained and have nothing left in the tank.
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
chigoziri2403:
they are two different things, you can have sex now and feel the urge 5 minute later, in masturbating you are drained and have nothing left in the tank.
But the orgasm does it feel the same?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Sex by nicbawa: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:
No, it aint me.
But am serious babe
If that's you then you are beautiful and not many girls have the confidence to post pictures of themselves on social media or social sites
Please dear is that you , I really like to see you and am expressing my feelings publicly.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Sex by AstroG: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Make way for our dignatory olosho. You deserve a high table in the community of Nairaland. I just got 30 days free bang deal with my girlfriend after showing her this post

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by chigoziri2403(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
no it doesn't
Re: My Opinion On Sex by pharrell8(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:

LillyVal:
[b]My Opinion On Sex
By MiaBallot

[/b]
LillyVal:

Hmm well said.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Sex by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
What women do a lot? Nag nag nag.
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
chigoziri2403:
no it doesn't
thanks.
Re: My Opinion On Sex by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by cooooooks(m): 2:34am On Aug 22, 2019
LAUGHING OUT LOUD in Greek.

Good sex is not impossible to find guys. It is rare, no doubt but not impossible.

NEVER promise anybody anything during sex. The last person who tried that with me was sent out of the bed and to her house mid-sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Les: 3:08am On Aug 22, 2019
So what's the essence of this post? As in what am I to learn or do with it?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Sex by ubunja(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2019
The majority of guys can never be good at sex. Never.

Simply because you can't be good at something you get once in a blue moon. Or have to pay to get.

It's funny women play hard to get and are choosy about who they sleep with and yet expect men to be master fvckers. I'm like "Where do you think these men will get the practice?? " No sex means no practice.

That's why my motto has always been PRACTICE ON HOES BUT MARRY VIRGINS. that way you'll be able to blow your virgin's brains with sex. Otherwise, marrying a girl with a body count of 200 men when you yourself have never even slept with more than 5 women is not gonna end well.

That's why female depression is sky rocketing. So much Dick for women that it's now impossible to settle for one. All the while emotionally women are starved to the bone. For how can they settle when their brain is telling them "a better Dick is around the corner, just wait before settling with this one!!"

Quite a shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by ubunja(m): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Isn't it funny how women still believe men will chase sex forever when porn sites are exploding all over. The number of new porn companies this year alone is mind numbing.

No matter how sweet something is, there's a point where the price and the trouble to get that thing becomes too much that it stops becoming worth it to chase it. And men find alternatives. That's why Sex Dolls came last year and governments had to ban them. Sometimes the real thing stops becoming worth the headache to acquire.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:

proffesor of sex lol
Re: My Opinion On Sex by SimDan95(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2019
are u through?? cos u do know that all wat u wrote up there is total trash

Re: My Opinion On Sex by femi4: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2019
It wasn't interesting until I got to labelling parts of the dick
Re: My Opinion On Sex by fuckboys: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
i think i should sincerely answer this, the orgasm from wankin is far better than penetrative sex, makes the whole body quiver. Thats why shit is very addictin, a man can never truly stop wankin but can decide to quit penetrative sex for a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Girl In Love With Me / What Are Your Bad Habits ? / I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.