Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady (6579 Views)

Which Of This RICH Nigerian Family Would Be Prefer To Be Born Into? / Rich Nigerian Spends #38.3 Million Naira At A Restaurant (pic) / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by celebgistz: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
A Nigerian lady (Black Diamond) took to her Instagram page to reveal the things a man must have in order to become her boyfriend.

She said:

If you want to date me or want me to be your girlfriend, you must have a big dick (fat & long).
You must be rich, you must have an apartment of your own, you must be changing my wardrobe every month and be giving me #200,000naira for upkeep, you must have a car and you must not cheat.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/my-boyfriend-must-have-a-big-dck-car-an-apartment-be-rich/
lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by celebgistz: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Why not do those things for yourself ?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Beadex1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
this girls mean what they are saying this days. But what will she bring to the table because if na pussy alone ,we the use meatpie get am now

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by celebgistz: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Jayslicky: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
On the left side of her brain there is nothing right and on the right side of her brain there is nothing left.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Heroclitus(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
She's just kidding...
How could her potential boyfriend change her wardrobe for her every month (sounds very unrealistic)

But then, who does she thinks she is to deserve all these?
The greatest female that ever lived?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by latecsart(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
she still dey put "must" for everything <olosho>

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Mrminnas: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
ya mad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by DonDaniDee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
She will keep searching until she reach the age of Mountain and fire. That time her eyes will clear and anything she see that propose to her she will marry and say its the will of God. Even if it's a palmwine tapper you will hear her say that time that palmwine tappers are the most sexy men on earth.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by MasonKendall(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Am sure she's 21 , when she's 34 she'll come online again and say "Lord let your will be done"

E-diot human being grin by the way how much does she have in her account?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Last last nah Shiloh go end am.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by MrsInvisible(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
She has nothing to offer, only her body. So sad to see

. Me and my husband were not rich when we met. Now we are doing well with a good house, both working and having 4 kids together. We fought our way up.

Today's girls don't know how to work and take care of themselves...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by IAM99: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yeye girl... this kind of person go dey smell of action is taken place oh....secondly, am sure you don’t have a brother and if you do, am sure he does not have 100k in his account...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Zubi10(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
celebgistz:
Watch the video HERE
do you a big pussy ??idiot
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Flashh: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
One mouth, but speaks for many.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by T3ndrils: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
What baffles me the most among these set of vagabonds is that they'll have the guts to be offended when they are being referred to as sex objects... The arrogance of sense entitlement...

This one has nothing to offer... Just another piece of nothingness in the face of the planet who just wants to eat, sleep, club, sit in the front seat of a car, twerk on social media, bleep off her destiny, demand.... It's people like this that'll later form 'feminist' when they become evening hags.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Jerkules: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
With ur Breast like Boarding School Mattress Idiot

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Truthsbitter: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't like to body shame people...
Na to laugh this one off sure pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Alwaysking: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fish brained

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Kingluqman(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
On top wetin!!! Fallen Olympus?

grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Lamanii22(f): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian lady (Black Diamond) took to her Instagram page to reveal the things a man must have in order to become her boyfriend.

She said:

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/my-boyfriend-must-have-a-big-dck-car-an-apartment-be-rich/
lalasticlala
Mynd44

Ode! Oshi! Poverty mindset

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by goodnewscliff(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
EXCEPT HE AINT A NIGERIAN grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by BlueAir: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
See whats asking grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Naija young girls are 80% prostitutes and 26% gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Funmmyastic: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Well,that what she want but baby girl,you must have something to offer as well.But why is she showing her cleavages.Her makeup even is somehow weird.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by celebgistz: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by emmancipated(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
You have been duly noticed. You can run along now.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by 1shortblackboy: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na so tacha do enter big brother house. Make una leave am na market she dey
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by themayor4542(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
I think these girls have finally lost it.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2019
cool cool cool.....funny.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Thank God say your standards hv fallen, what remains in your body? Guys hv finished you completely

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? / See What A Lady Found When She Visited Her Man's Place / 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.