Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed (6566 Views)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by UmbrateethO4: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Saw her on tik tok na correct calabar girl. 20k for u if you can get her to my bed

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Joeboy88: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2023
#20k for sweet 20+ cos these one don advance pass sweet 16... What a good way to advertise oneself... KUDOS.

6 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by NoahHadNoArk: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2023
This girl that year grin

2 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by FuckTheMod: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2023
MUMU

U dey advertise your ugly olosho sister, abi?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by UmbrateethO4: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
I be MUMU
U dey advertise my ugly olosho sister, abi?

1 Like

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by FuckTheMod: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2023
^^^
Thunder fire you and your ugly old olosho mama.
Useless son of a thousand fathers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by UmbrateethO4: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
^^^
Thunder fire me and my ugly old olosho mama. 1 am a

1 Like

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by FuckTheMod: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

^^^
Thunder fire me and my ugly old olosho mama.
I am a
A born by mistake
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by UmbrateethO4: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
^^^
Thunder fire me and my ugly old olosho mama. I am a
na to Bleep that your mama be my goal
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Okoroawusa: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2023
This one wey kpuf like this no be wrestle she go wrestle you on top bed?

2 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Lionmachala(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Not fancy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by FuckTheMod: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

^^^
Thunder fire me and my ugly old olosho mama. I am a
na to donate that your olosho mama to abokìs for gang Fucƙ be my goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Nonexisting1: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2023
20k on top this one with protruding tummy weh done born pikin full her mama house? Some men truly are dogs that can fucck anything.

18 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by jamesversion: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
Saw her on tik tok na correct calabar girl. 20k for u if you can get her to my bed

I think say I like woman, I don see person wey pass me. grin grin

Oh mehn, if you finally knack her, send her number to me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Illegal1(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
20k ontop dis 1?

2 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Someodds: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Lol, breast is already down, with her big tummy. So na this orobo de worry ya brain?

2 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by UmbrateethO4: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
jamesversion:

I think say I like woman, I don see person wey pass me. grin grin

Oh mehn, if you finally knack her, send her number to me. cheesy
the way the girl dey sound for the tik tok vid make my dick to stand better attention. Na Lagos you dey?
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by UmbrateethO4: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Someodds:
Lol, breast is already down, with her big tummy. So na this orobo de worry ya brain?
na orobo whales I prefer

1 Like

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Abuventure: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Kingkyle1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Make it 60k and it's done in less than a week.
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by okunwaye(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
the way the girl dey sound for the tik tok vid make my dick to stand better attention. Na Lagos you dey?

gay rapist alert!!!
he is trying to lure guys here to his house so him and his gang will gang rape. you will nerver die well you this abomination angry
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by jamesversion: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

No i dey PH. U fit add her on Tiktok na.
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by jamesversion: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Abuventure:
you should be ashamed of yourself

Why?
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Isabi4lov: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
We all have bad eggs in every tribe but when it comes to decency especially online, I give it to the Yoruba ladies , they respect their bodies to some extent , I'm in a particular group online, you hardly see the Yoruba girls displaying their nudes , I'm not saying they're saints but they still have what we call shame .
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by luizpippo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Isabi4lov:
We all have bad eggs in every tribe but when it comes to decency especially online, I give it to the Yoruba ladies , they respect their bodies to some extent , I'm in a particular group online, you hardly see the Yoruba girls displaying their nudes , I'm not saying they're saints but they still have what we call shame .

Looks like you are not on tiktok and snapchat.

The bad and rotten eggs pervades the airwaves, from all tribes asides Hausa/fulanis.

Everything from the South has thrown decorum to the wind, if one or two videos doesn't get engagements, you see them going the whole hog

4 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by liveyourlife007(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Your taste In women is very appalling.

3 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Isabi4lov: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
luizpippo:

Looks like you are not on tiktok and snapchat.

The bad and rotten eggs pervades the airwaves, from all tribes asides Hausa/fulanis.

Everything from the South has thrown decorum to the wind, if one or two videos doesn't get engagements, you see them going the whole hog
When it comes to tiktok and the likes I know the tribe with the highest number of nudes on display, so I know what I'm saying. I'm not saying you won't see but you can't compare to some tribes in Nigeria.
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Philipgarza31: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingkyle1:

Make it 60k and it's done in less than a week.
60k , for a 4minutes encounter grin grin some men are truely pigs, even my mom's belly isn't the putruded and she has over 7.
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Someodds: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
na orobo whales I prefer

Good luck. Wait until she starts having babies. Na elephant you carry.

2 Likes

Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by Kobicove(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
What is the meaning of this?

By the way do you have this lady's permission to post her pics here
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by FuckTheMod: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
U don tire to dey peep your olosho mama inside bathroom abi?
Useless product of a broken condom
Re: 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed by jeromestarks: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na WA o
20k to get disease?
What has the world turn to?

You're ready to pay somebody's son 20k for him to lose his destiny?

Wickedness and nonsense roll in you Op.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / Consequences Of Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.