Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. (7007 Views)

Do Old People Have Grey Hair On Their Private? Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
that will be little difficult am not too good at dancing i dance when i feel like wink BTW do you see my msg on your Gmail
I did. Promise to answer wink
if i get several big booty ladies in need of dance lessons you wont be able to teach still. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Blackivy27:
Not much. Funny fact i did try to introduce them to nairaland. I hardly log in to facebook and they wanted to know why. But non was interested. embarassed
they must join the group tied them with rope i go help you drag them here.
wait you don't log in on Facebook why in Ghana language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Blackivy27:
I did. Promise to answer wink
if i get several big booty ladies in need of dance lessons you wont be able to teach still. embarassed
i will rather direct them to dance teacher or the one that taught me choreography in primary tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
they must join the group tied them with rope i go help you drag them here.
wait you don't log in on Facebook why in Ghana language
Facebook brings bad memories. Found out my first and only bf was cheating on fb... The second guy i wanted to date broke up with me there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
i will rather direct them to dance teacher or the one that taught me choreography in primary tongue
shocked you're so good!
grin Primary school? ?? Thats a long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Facebook brings bad memories. Found out my first and only bf was cheating on fb... The second guy i wanted to date broke up with me there.
for my sake let chat there...
in yoruba they say ( if you remove all firewood from fire because they are bad when you will remove the good one you won't know... )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
shocked you're so good!
grin Primary school? ?? Thats a long time ago.
I love it then in fact i was the leader of our group...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
for my sake let chat there...
in yoruba they say ( if you remove all firewood from fire because they are bad when you will remove the good one you won't know... )
grin A wise saying. Ok.y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
I love it then in fact i was the leader of our group...
Aww. Thats nice. But what of secondary school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin A wise saying. Ok.y.
Yea so are you going to drop it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Aww. Thats nice. But what of secondary school?
who have time for dance in secondary when there football with big field that play till you exhaust.
in nutshell there is no choreography in my school or maybe i don't know about it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
Yea so are you going to drop it ?
As soon as i create one. I deleted my ex-account. Just to let you know before hand though. My name on fb would be 'BLACK IVY'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
As soon as i create one. I deleted my ex-account. Just to let you know before hand though. My name on fb would be 'BLACK IVY'.
Okay. is black ivy really your name ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
who have time for dance in secondary when there football with big field that play till you exhaust.
in nutshell there is no choreography in my school or maybe i don't know about it...
which football club are you a fan of. You're writing in present tense. Youre through with secondary school, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
Okay. is black ivy really your name ?
Lol. No but i rather remain without an identity in and out of nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by chrisagyei: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
intrigued to see a Ghanaian born in Nigeria, so what nationality do you see yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2019
chrisagyei:
intrigued to see a Ghanaian born in Nigeria, so what nationality do you see yourself?
Nigerian. I've only been to ghana once. As a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by chrisagyei: 1:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Nigerian. I've only been to ghana once. As a baby.
ohk,so where do your parents come from in Ghana if I may ask or better still,what is the surname of your dad.By the way am a Ghanaian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 25, 2019
chrisagyei:
ohk,so where do your parents come from in Ghana if I may ask or better still,what is the surname of your dad.By the way am a Ghanaian
both from Kumasi. Met in cape coast while my dad was on a business deal. I rather remain faceless. No identity, sorry honey. Besides i aint answering no ghanaian surname. Personal reasons no offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by chrisagyei: 1:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
both from Kumasi. Met in cape coast while my dad was on a business deal. I rather remain faceless. No identity, sorry honey. Besides i aint answering no ghanaian surname. Personal reasons no offence.
don't worry dear,Kumasi alone is enough for an answer.You're an Ashanti just like me and the Great Ashanti female warrior and Queen Nana Yaa Asantewaa.You've lived in Nigeria all your life and identity yourself more as a Nigerian and that's ok,Ghana still sees you as our own,the motherland is always welcoming to you anytime.And how was your childhood and youthful days in Nigeria like.Were they accommodative?They are good people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 25, 2019
chrisagyei:
don't worry dear,Kumasi alone is enough for an answer.You're an Ashanti just like me and the Great Ashanti female warrior and Queen Nana Yaa Asantewaa.You've lived in Nigeria all your life and identity yourself more as a Nigerian and that's ok,Ghana still sees you as our own,the motherland is always welcoming to you anytime.And how was your childhood and youthful days in Nigeria like.Were they accommodative?They are good people
I guess but i dont know ghanaian traditions like that. My dads late embarassed . And my mums more nigerian than me grin so you understand. Maybe i'll get back to ghana. But for now keeping my distance. Its safe.

nigeria is awesome dear. Economy's terrible. But the people, when they want to be wink are cool. Hows my motherland??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2019
chrisagyei:
Goodnight dear. Its some minutes to two and i got to sleep. Sweet dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by chrisagyei: 2:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Goodnight dear. Its some minutes to two and i got to sleep. Sweet dreams.
goodnight to you also. Sweet dreams.Will continue our chat later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
alright i understand. just got slap by the spirit of sleep to sleep, how was your night..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
which football club are you a fan of. You're writing in present tense. Youre through with secondary school, right?
of course yes and am a die fan of Chelsea, do you like football ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by chrisagyei: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I guess but i dont know ghanaian traditions like that. My dads late embarassed . And my mums more nigerian than me grin so you understand. Maybe i'll get back to ghana. But for now keeping my distance. Its safe.

nigeria is awesome dear. Economy's terrible. But the people, when they want to be wink are cool. Hows my motherland??
"Nigeria is awesome "that's a rare thing to say especially by a Ghanaian (cos you're a Ghanaian first then country of birth second).Your people (that's we Ghanaians)normally get on a wrong foot with Nigerians for various reasons but are the closest of friends but extreme rivals in almost everything from food mainly jollof rice to sports.Sorry to hear hear about your dad's demise and accept my late condolences and about your mom being more Nigerian than even you that's unfortunate but normal since the level of migration of Ghanaians to Nigeria was far back in the mid 70s and early 80s.Buh now the reverse is the case.Millions of Nigerians are trooping into your country Ghana now just to survive or tap into the ever growing economy and serenity and extremely peaceful nation Ghana known better still as the Black Star of Africa and the Gateway to Africa. Your motherland is waiting for your visit and arrival.Do you know this year the president of Ghana launched "The Year of Return "for all Ghanaians around the world to come back to their motherland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
of course yes and am a die fan of Chelsea, do you like football ?
grin man.U.
I like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin man.U. I like it.
wow. but sorry for yesterday defeat it was a disaster one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by booksrite001: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
I have missed just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by luvyaself95(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2019
booksrite001:
I have missed just too much.
Hi, what your app name i would to have it...
Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by booksrite001: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
Hi, what your app name i would to have it...

Search or Booksrite on Google Play Store. You'll see it
Re: Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. by booksrite001: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin grin You still haven't explained.

He was in love. Believe me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sort Of Simp Is This? / See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.