Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (45477 Views)

LG To Release New Cheap Smartphones With Big Batteries, And Four Cameras / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / This Phone With 5000mah, 2GB + 16GB And Four Cameras Cost N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Oscar4real:
undecidedThis Lobish... 4 cameras without Flasherundecided

Feature is embedded
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

You do have a point but please remember that battery capacity differs for each phone, you can't compare iphone (8megapixel) Camera to Tecno 8megapixel.

The same for BATTRY, Nokia is known to have a long and lasting battery capacity. THE 3500mAh offered could do better than a 5000mAH oukitel phone battery
so they say.... But then again, they can do better than 3500mah

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Too much
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by freemi(m): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2019
VillagePipu:

Even X-ray machine doesn't have up to 4 cameras.
lols
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 5:50am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Samsung highest so far is 4500. NOKIA is coming dear. What matters most is battery quality not the large figure capacity

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by freemi(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

Don't forget Nokia is reputable for battery
that ba3 could last more than sme phones with higher mah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
How many people remember or even used this iconic Nokia phone (126 million units sold worldwide) ...
u mean 126 original units... Because till today the amount of that model in circulation is almost the population of both eastern Nigeria and Taiwan... I used both of them as they recklessly dragged the patent right with Nokia by proliferating the society with its copy or sometimes original fake..
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by freemi(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dead on arrival because of the battery.

These phone makes need to understand that battery specification is very important factor when one is choosing a phone to buy
the ba3 wil hold mo than sme of ths our chinco phones wit even 5000mah bcuz it is original.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by nwasteve(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2019
4 cameras for what na
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
How much is it? All the device won't be as cheap as some flagships na like the tecno Phantom 9. How can a flagship device cost 77k for this time? Are we sure it's even a flagship even though it has flagship specs

Tecno Phantom 9 is not a flagship.

If Tecno calls it that and you fall for it, then you are deceived.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:

These phone makes need to understand that battery specification is very important factor when one is choosing a phone to buy

There are lots of factors that comes into play when it comes to battery.

The 3500mah battery on the Nokia 7.2 is far better than most 5000mah battery.

They call the 5000mah battery on the Tecno pouvoir 3 a monster, but the 3500mah on the 7.2 will last longer than it because of the processor SD 710, the manufacturing process 10nm, stock android, and so many more.

Sometimes, when buying a phone, things like this should be put into consideration.

No be by MAH MAH MAH.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:

The more powerful a phones processor is the better the battery optimisation, iPhones and many Samsung flagships have low battery capacity but hold up well, meanwhile Tecno, itel and the others stuff heavy battery sizes because of the power hungry processors they use!!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Midas01: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Samsung highest is 12,000mah. Get your facts right.
Prece:

Samsung highest so far is 4500. NOKIA is coming dear. What matters most is battery quality not the large figure capacity
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by alexvatt(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Oscar4real:
undecidedThis Lobish... 4 cameras without Flasherundecided
No, it is actually 3 camera at the back, with a flash. 1 camera at the front, making four camera.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Nature8(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2019
lanre316:

What of camera to snap and see the future? Camera to snap angels and spirits? Camera to detect the business deal I can do to make a million dollars?
If them no get those, I'm not impressed.
grin
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by michealdeco: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2019
lanre316:

What of camera to snap and see the future?
Camera to snap angels and spirits?
Camera to detect the business deal I can do to make a million dollars?

stop thinking like a deformed person

What is wrong with you? embarassed embarassed
It shall not be well with poverty in naija

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Main Camera
Ultra wide camera
Zoom Camera
Time of flight(ToF) Camera...
Now you have 4 cameras

One of them looks like Flashlight Aperture.

Like 3 cameras and one flash space.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by michealdeco: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:
Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras.

Everyone  is in awe of what Nokia could bring next but here it is "Nokia 7.2". If i am to review  Nokia i would say they are king of comeback ,no one would talk about good devices without  mentioning  Nokia that is to say their products are excellent  and worthwhile.
specs-and-price/
it's expected to cost RS 21990

With half of this money I can afford a Lenovo z6 lite running on same processor cool cool
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by SPLENDID25(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2019
rex444:
Abeg make person come buy this my own 3.1plus make I buy this one....na 3 cameras and a flash
how much, and where you dey?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Henri8: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

Guy forget. Batteries on their android phones are wack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DevilhimseIf: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Main Camera
Ultra wide camera
Zoom Camera
Time of flight(ToF) Camera...
Now you have 4 cameras
Google pixel only have one simple camera but it's best camera phone shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by UncleJudax(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

that was then. battery technology has improved overtime and many companies/brands are doing well (even better than Nokia) in that department

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by bmdmix: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

It could be for anything
like take pictures of jesus dabbing?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Osanoghodua1: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2019
I love the phone but the battery life is a cause for concern and how much? Hope it's not up to 100k?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by ALEXIS0240: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Just because of the battery capacity I wont even consider buying it.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2019
michealdeco:
it's expected to cost RS 21990

With half of this money I can afford a Lenovo z6 lite running on same processor cool cool

So true grin

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by ibabz(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Oga ade, aside the camera, nothing special jor... no wireless charging?�‍♂️
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Saintfrancis82(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Nokia don come again, which one be 4 camera
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Some people are always looking for excuses for Nokia.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by MartinsD12(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
How many people remember or even used this iconic Nokia phone (126 million units sold worldwide) ...
The legendary Nokia 3310, I remember my maths teacher used it then in secondary school very durable infact the used it to stone people self, me I was using legendary Samsung r220 I can't forget my first phone, it comes with a green network service bar light and long lasting battery with that phone then I felt like a president, even the babes for my class dey trip for me coz it's very rare to own phones then talk more of samsung r220

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by PETUK(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Main Camera Ultra wide camera Zoom Camera Time of flight(ToF) Camera... Now you have 4 cameras

It's no big deal Nokia Pureview has 5 cameras
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Nerve10(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2019
What of camera to snap and see the future?
Camera to snap angels and spirits?
Camera to detect the business deal I can do to make a million dollars?

Or even camera to see through someone's clots.. lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.