Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (45478 Views)

LG To Release New Cheap Smartphones With Big Batteries, And Four Cameras / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / This Phone With 5000mah, 2GB + 16GB And Four Cameras Cost N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2019
livebyday:

Exactly

That is a low quality piece of garbage marketed as a flagship device

Transsion is a fraudulent company who makes low quality phones and markets them as flagships

Not their fault. They've got gullible followers and marketers that will do anything to see that it moves. It took me more than 2hrs to convince someone to not get Infinix S4 6gb ram variant yesterday. Their users are brainwashed I swear. The person is willing to spend 62k on garbage. The ram caught his eyes but he doesn't know that what's under the hood is overpriced at that price point.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by reader29(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
so they say.... But then again, they can do better than 3500mah
one thing Nigerians should know is, most countries have stable electricity unlike your country.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Not their fault. They've got gullible followers and marketers that will do anything to see that it moves. It took me more than 2hrs to convince someone to not get Infinix S4 6gb ram variant yesterday. Their users are brainwashed I swear. The person is willing to spend 62k on garbage. The ram caught his eyes but he doesn't know that what's under the hood is overpriced at that price point.

Thats it
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

Thats it

I swear, na for this thread I believe say, many gullible people are under the clutches on transsion.

Yes, Nokia products are overpriced but this Nokia 7.2 is far better than anything in the whole of transsion phone catalogue.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by freemi(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2019
livebyday:

Exactly
But stop arguing with tecno and infinix marketers
They want to sabotage the thread just ignore them
lols.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

You do have a point but please remember that battery capacity differs for each phone, you can't compare iphone (8megapixel) Camera to Tecno 8megapixel.

The same for BATTRY, Nokia is known to have a long and lasting battery capacity. THE 3500mAh offered could do better than a 5000mAH oukitel phone battery
exactly. most of this 5000Mah are fakes and the battery lasts strong only for few months and besides there is this Nokia with 4100mah that lasts stronger than my Techno of 5000mah.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Switruth: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerians condemns all and made none. SMH

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
At least one of those 4 cameras are spying on you
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
exactly. most of this 5000Mah are fakes and the battery lasts strong only for few months and besides there is this Nokia with 4100mah that lasts stronger than my Techno of 5000mah.

You are right
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dead on arrival because of the battery.

These phone makes need to understand that battery specification is very important factor when one is choosing a phone to buy
that battery specification na scam.
once used itel p33 plus with a 5000mah battery capacity and of course it was strong the first few weeks I used it but after it digressed.
there is this Nokia with 3000mah sef that is very much stronger than the techno 5000mah that I'm using... so since it's Nokia despite the battery specs it'll last
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
that battery specification na scam.
once used itel p33 plus with a 5000mah battery capacity and of course it was strong the first few weeks I used it but after it digressed.
there is this Nokia with 3000mah sef that is very much stronger than the techno 5000mah that I'm using... so since it's Nokia despite the battery specs it'll last

You are right
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2019
nwasteve:
4 cameras for what na
to stand from Anambra where I dey and snap Buhari in Aso Rock
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Midas01:
Samsung highest is 12,000mah. Get your facts right.
tah oga stop lying
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Benediktejike: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dead on arrival because of the battery.

These phone makes need to understand that battery specification is very important factor when one is choosing a phone to buy
Obou, u dont knw wat ure saying... even a 3050mah battery grom nokia is wonderful.. nor try nokia oo.. and the chipset isnt old, so, there would be power management.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2019
ALEXIS0240:
Just because of the battery capacity I wont even consider buying it.
Nokia batteries even tho it's 2500mah is stronger than most self acclaimed 5000mah from Techno or itel
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2019
livebyday:

Hahahahaha

Let me guess you work for tecno , infinix or itel?

grin we know you guys
Nokia lost the smart phone race hahahaha it's obvious the guy is a pained itel staff
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

You are right
my Techno purvior Air 3 has 5000mah and a fully charged 100% can remain for 6 hours without dropping to 99 that's if I don't on data and surf the net and it can last me 3 to 4 days but bro if I on data to surf the net as average usage then highest it can last me is 35 hours.
why data dey consume battery like that?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Switruth:
Nigerians condemns all and made none. SMH
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
owolabi5:
NOKIA LOST THE SMART PHONE RACE

sony is loosing too...

only companies that understand to improve quick could survive....

samsung and iphone are top leaders....

with many asian brands at chase....
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Xpress24(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
to stand from Anambra where I dey and snap Buhari in Aso Rock
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by PAQ(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
my Techno purvior Air 3 has 5000mah and a fully charged 100% can remain for 6 hours without dropping to 99 that's if I don't on data and surf the net and it can last me 3 to 4 days but bro if I on data to surf the net as average usage then highest it can last me is 35 hours.

There r other reasons why ur phone consumes battery when data is on;
1. Unstable data network coverage. As ur antenna struggles to get the best service for u, it consumes more battery.
2. U may have some rogue apps dat also use data at the background while u r not using dem. Apart from rogue apps, apps like Facebook, whatsapp, gmail, google services, and account synchronization use data n battery in the background.
3. U may have a malware/ virus. Do a factory reset.
4. U probably play games that use data. They use more batteries than games that dont use data.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2019
PAQ:

There r other reasons why ur phone consumes battery when data is on;
1. Unstable data network coverage. As ur antenna struggles to get the best service for u, it consumes more battery.
2. U may have some rogue apps dat also use data at the background while u r not using dem. Apart from rogue apps, apps like Facebook, whatsapp, gmail, google services, and account synchronization use data n battery in the background.
3. U may have a malware/ virus. Do a factory reset.
4. U probably play games that use data. They use more batteries than games that dont use data.

Fact
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by kilojoDesigns: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2019
rex444:
Abeg make person come buy this my own 3.1plus make I buy this one....na 3 cameras and a flash

How the battery life be? , na weitin stop me from buying the phone
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
livebyday:

Don't ever compare tecno and nokia again

Tecno isn't d flagship phone it's a cheap rubbish low quality build device marketed as a flagship phone

Nokia is a premium brand , ease learn more

Even your local phones stores like slot sales staff will not compare the two

Infact tecno can't be compared to xaomi

Tecno competes with the likes of partner mobile ;malata , jumpee and order low quality devices

before you rant, read it again but slowly this time.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2019
GuestLog:
anything around N130k
wow! Well, what specs are you looking at?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Tecno Phantom 9 is not a flagship.

If Tecno calls it that and you fall for it, then you are deceived.
I think it is cos if you check, the Phantom series has always been flagships.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

But tecno will never be able to offer their dexterity
Well, that's not constant. You know while some of us are complaining about the failures of tecno, some people are content with what they get to enjoy from the device. So its different strokes for different folks. The Pareto principle comes to play here for tecno.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
I think it is cos if you check, the Phantom series has always been flagships.

It's not a flagship. Because Tecno calls it one doesn't make it one.

Tecno will do anything to push their brand and calling it flagship is one of them.

Do you even know the meaning of flagship?

If Phantom 9 is flagship, what will you call Samsung Galaxy A30, A50, A70, Samsung Galaxy Note 8,9 and 10? Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S10e, S10, S10 Plus. What will you call Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro, Mi9T, Mi 9?

What will you call Huawei Mate 30 Pro?

Now, check the meaning of Flagships and ask yourself if Phantom 9 qualifies to be called one.

A phone that even Redmi Note 7 is better than. A phone that performance wise, Redmi 7 is better than. A phone that has an over saturated camera. Phantom 9 can be called anything but never a flagship.

Please if other customers are gullible, don't be like that. Don't allow Tecno sell you crap in the name of flagship. Although, I get that people are contented with what they got but if they look further, they'll get more value for money. Even the price of the Phantom 9 will get them a far better device, with far better specs and even more cheaper.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:

Your network can be a contributing factor. Also, the fact that the pouvoir 3 air has a mediocre MTK chipset that's power demanding also contributed to that.

That's why most OEM like Tecno that uses mediocre chipsets in their devices tend to make the battery to be large such as the case of pouvoir 3 air.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by OdenKelechi(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
lanre316:

What of camera to snap and see the future?
Camera to snap angels and spirits?
Camera to detect the business deal I can do to make a million dollars?

If them no get those, I'm not impressed.
grin which phone has those
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Your network can be a contributing factor. Also, the fact that the pouvoir 3 air has a mediocre MTK chipset that's power demanding also contributed to that.

That's why most OEM like Tecno T5 that uses mediocre chipsets in their devices tend to make the battery to be large such as the case of pouvoir 3 air.
but pls what's MTK and what's chipset?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
but pls what's MTK and what's chipset?

MTK - Mediatek.

Chipset- Is a collection of integrated circuits which are designed to function together as a unit.

So my best guess is that your device uses a Helios A22 Mediatek chipset or processor which is not power friendly (it is power hungry).

Mediatek chipset are known to not be power efficient and their performance can't be compared to their Snapdragon counterpart. Except your device is using from Helio P60 and above which is still not even close to their Snapdragon counterpart.

Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED --