Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (45480 Views)

LG To Release New Cheap Smartphones With Big Batteries, And Four Cameras / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / This Phone With 5000mah, 2GB + 16GB And Four Cameras Cost N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DateMynd44(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

MTK - Mediatek.

Chipset- Is a collection of integrated circuits which are designed to function together as a unit.

So my best guess is that your device uses a Helios A22 Mediatek chipset or processor which is not power friendly (it is power hungry).

Mediatek chipset are known to not be power efficient and their performance can't be compared to their Snapdragon counterpart. Except your device is using from Helio P60 and above which is still not even close to their Snapdragon counterpart.
mehn this one pass my level.
thanks phone guru
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
mehn this one pass my level.
thanks phone guru

Lol. I can see you are an average phone user that why. Your own na to browse, chat and calls. Enjoy your phone jarey.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by KanuSE: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
DevilhimseIf:
Google pixel only have one simple camera but it's best camera phone
[/s]

Abeg goan sidon, what do you know about phones. grin
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
before you rant, read it again but slowly this time.

I see

But I did read it and still stand by my comment

Cheers
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by DevilhimseIf: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Abeg goan sidon, what do you know about phones. grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Kingray10: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

Nokia is good at Cameras
Not all Nokia
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by ogundeleai(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=jerryunit48 post=81474193]Why will I even need four c..ameras [/qu.....the purpose of dual and above primary camera is to enhance good image that's far from shooting point..a single camera has limitation as to distance it can cover and follow lens provide further assistance gradually up to the last leans
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Sniper101(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
How many people remember or even used this iconic Nokia phone (126 million units sold worldwide) ...

this (I think) was one of the very first set of phones mi Dad first used about two decades ago grin grin grin

this and Trium grin

.....(when an MTN Sim card was about 46k)

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Auxigen(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
baba4thegehs:

3500 mAh, Li-Polymer
This is a different specification not the regular Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
Polymer Batteries are more durable
ehn ehn Ok hw much is it?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by baba4thegehs: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Auxigen:

ehn ehn Ok hw much is it?

There is a price up there!
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
livebyday:

I see

But I did read it and still stand by my comment

Cheers
then you have comprehension issues. Deuces
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

It's not a flagship. Because Tecno calls it one doesn't make it one.

Tecno will do anything to push their brand and calling it flagship is one of them.

Do you even know the meaning of flagship?

If Phantom 9 is flagship, what will you call Samsung Galaxy A30, A50, A70, Samsung Galaxy Note 8,9 and 10? Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S10e, S10, S10 Plus. What will you call Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro, Mi9T, Mi 9?

What will you call Huawei Mate 30 Pro?

Now, check the meaning of Flagships and ask yourself if Phantom 9 qualifies to be called one.

A phone that even Redmi Note 7 is better than. A phone that performance wise, Redmi 7 is better than. A phone that has an over saturated camera. Phantom 9 can be called anything but never a flagship.

Please if other customers are gullible, don't be like that. Don't allow Tecno sell you crap in the name of flagship. Although, I get that people are contented with what they got but if they look further, they'll get more value for money. Even the price of the Phantom 9 will get them a far better device, with far better specs and even more cheaper.
okay then. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Abcruz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Odinaka00:
I want to come back to Nigeria to see my family and childhood friends but I'm scared that my village people will remember me... 2 of my cousin brothers that visited home 2yrs ago their lives have never been the same.. Problem upon problem. Wahala everywhere... So if this phone has a type of Camera that can detect when my village people are about to strike then I will like to buy one

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

I, yes I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?--Isaiah 51:12

The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread.--Isaiah 8:13
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
then you have comprehension issues. Deuces

You should be mindful of how you speak to people on this forum young man

Be very careful

Cheers
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Odinaka00(m): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

I, yes I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?--Isaiah 51:12

The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread.--Isaiah 8:13

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by rex444(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2019
kilojoDesigns:

How the battery life be? , na weitin stop me from buying the phone
see how many people dey ask me how much ...... Mehn d battery life is top notch
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by cigwe(m): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2019
and even the battery capacity is just 3500

not enough I don't like it
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by PAQ(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2019
olayinkajnr:

It's not a flagship. Because Tecno calls it one doesn't make it one.

Tecno will do anything to push their brand and calling it flagship is one of them.

Do you even know the meaning of flagship?

If Phantom 9 is flagship, what will you call Samsung Galaxy A30, A50, A70, Samsung Galaxy Note 8,9 and 10? Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S10e, S10, S10 Plus. What will you call Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro, Mi9T, Mi 9?

What will you call Huawei Mate 30 Pro?

Now, check the meaning of Flagships and ask yourself if Phantom 9 qualifies to be called one.

A phone that even Redmi Note 7 is better than. A phone that performance wise, Redmi 7 is better than. A phone that has an over saturated camera. Phantom 9 can be called anything but never a flagship.

Please if other customers are gullible, don't be like that. Don't allow Tecno sell you crap in the name of flagship. Although, I get that people are contented with what they got but if they look further, they'll get more value for money. Even the price of the Phantom 9 will get them a far better device, with far better specs and even more cheaper.

U r getting d term "Flagship" Wrong bro. A flagship phone does not equate to a good phone amongst other brand but the leading phone within its own brand, its the flag carrier of its brand, hence the flagship of Samsung is S10, Note 10, Sony is Xperia 1, HTC is U12, Nokia 8, 8plus (not sure if 9 is out), Xiaomi is Mi 9. So we have Phantom as Technos own flagship.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2019
PAQ:

U r getting d term "Flagship" Wrong bro. A flagship phone does not equate to a good phone amongst other brand but the leading phone within its own brand, its the flag carrier of its brand, hence the flagship of Samsung is S10, Note 10, Sony is Xperia 1, HTC is U12, Nokia 8, 8plus (not sure if 9 is out), Xiaomi is Mi 9. So we have Phantom as Technos own flagship.

I get your drift and I understand fully well what flagship means.

I just meant to say the Phantom as a leading phone under Tecno does not deserve the term flagship.

Lol, let's even accept that it is a flagship according to Tecno, in a normal sense, can you accept that it is?

Try to view it from my own context too.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Ejadike(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2019
With these kinda cameras, who needs a Digital camera again?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Ejadike(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I just meant to say the Phantom as a leading phone under Tecno does not deserve the term flagship.

Lol, let's even accept that it is a flagship according to Tecno, in a normal sense, can you accept that it is?

bro, it is what it is whether you accept it or not. The Phantom series has always been Tecno flagships
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Ejadike(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
PAQ:

Exactly!
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Ollamide(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Oscar4real:
undecidedThis Lobish... 4 cameras without Flasherundecided

It's come with 3 camera and one flash light
not 4 camera except the froƱt camera
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by scarycuteface(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Sir, what else do you want to call it if it's not flagship? It is what it is!
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by longestwai: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
please tecno user, can i run coding apps on tecno spark 3
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by scarycuteface(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
longestwai:
please tecno user, can i run coding apps on tecno spark 3
yes, you can.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by olayinkajnr(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
scarycuteface:
Sir, what else do you want to call it if it's not flagship? It is what it is!

Tecno fanboy, you are sighted. Na Una way. To dey promote trash. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pappybarry(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
livebyday:

You should be mindful of how you speak to people on this forum young man

Be very careful

Cheers
Okay, maybe I sounded rude, but remember you started by quoting me. Anyway, pardon my excesses. Have a great day.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Djdannyb4u: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Many of us here are attacking Nokia for not having a higher numbered mAh. The 3050mAh of Nokia X5 is by far stronger than Tecno Pouvior 3. I'm not sure dat many of us have handled these current Nokia phones. If Nokia was to put a 5000mAh in these phones like 5.1 plus (X5), 7.2,etc with all these powerful chipsets, then their batteries will last much more longer.
Nokia phones have changed a lot. Great batteries, good RAM management, awesome chipsets.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Djdannyb4u: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
In terms of battery life, my wife's Nokia X5 is better than my Samsung galaxy A30. If not 4 the screen, I 4 don take the Nokia from her

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by ddjay: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Djdannyb4u:
In terms of battery life, my wife's Nokia X5 is better than my Samsung galaxy A30. If not 4 the screen, I 4 don take the Nokia from her
The reason is that, the nokia x5 is android one which has a powerful battery manager, it shuts down any background running app except for android linked apps like phone, sms and the os.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.