Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (45479 Views)

LG To Release New Cheap Smartphones With Big Batteries, And Four Cameras / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / This Phone With 5000mah, 2GB + 16GB And Four Cameras Cost N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Nerve10(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2019
PETUK:

It's no big deal Nokia Pureview has 5 cameras

What of camera to see through someone's clots... Lolz
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by GuestLog: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
How much is it? All the device won't be as cheap as some flagships na like the tecno Phantom 9. How can a flagship device cost 77k for this time? Are we sure it's even a flagship even though it has flagship specs
anything around N130k
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by rotile247(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
so they say.... But then again, they can do better than 3500mah
They give you one year guarantee on battery also
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by PETUK(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2019
nwasteve:
4 cameras for what na
Nokia Pureview has 5 cameras
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by PETUK(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Nerve10:

What of camera to see through someone's clots... Lolz
They want to stand out
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by princeade86(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2019
lanre316:

What of camera to snap and see the future?
Camera to snap angels and spirits?
Camera to detect the business deal I can do to make a million dollars?

If them no get those, I'm not impressed.
even with all those features, still has poor battery capacity to carry all the features.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Neoteny(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
jerryunit48:
Why will I even need four cameras

Different focal lengths for different scenarios: wide, ultrawide, telephoto, monochrome, ToF, IR, etc.

You may not be a photography hobbyist but some people are.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Neoteny:

Different focal lengths for different scenarios: wide, ultrawide, telephoto, monochrome, ToF, IR, etc.

You may not be a photography hobbyist but some people are.

You rock bro

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by chiedozie198100: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2019
lanre316:

What of camera to snap and see the future?
Camera to snap angels and spirits?

If them no get those, I'm not impressed.

i guess thats what ur brain is for.

abi u no get am?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by pascalbenz: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2019
rex444:
Abeg make person come buy this my own 3.1plus make I buy this one....na 3 cameras and a flash
Lolz for how much
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Wallade(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

That is low, I expected about 5,000mah
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Wallade:

That is low, I expected about 5,000mah

Overtime Nokia will do more
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by naturefellow(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Lawschool:
The device is a failure. The battery will kill u
not on a flagship like this!
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by naturefellow(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dead on arrival because of the battery.

These phone makes need to understand that battery specification is very important factor when one is choosing a phone to buy
most flagships have battery capacity (Nokia, Samsung...) from 3500 up, 'cause of great power efficiency.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2019
naturefellow:
most flagships have battery capacity (Nokia, Samsung...) from 3500 up, 'cause of great power efficiency.

Fact!!!!
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by naturefellow(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

Samsung highest so far is 4500. NOKIA is coming dear. What matters most is battery quality not the large figure capacity
many Nigerians are carried away by high figures (quantity), not quality! Nokia 7+, advertised during the last World Cup had a 3500mAh cap, and could last for a good 2 days use. That wasn't a lie. Same with recent flagships as 8.0, 8.1, 7.2

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
How much is it? All the device won't be as cheap as some flagships na like the tecno Phantom 9. How can a flagship device cost 77k for this time? Are we sure it's even a flagship even though it has flagship specs

Don't ever compare tecno and nokia again

Tecno isn't d flagship phone it's a cheap rubbish low quality build device marketed as a flagship phone

Nokia is a premium brand , ease learn more

Even your local phones stores like slot sales staff will not compare the two

Infact tecno can't be compared to xaomi

Tecno competes with the likes of partner mobile ;malata , jumpee and order low quality devices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Lawschool:
I guess you are a transsion marketer ?
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2019
livebyday:

Don't ever compare tecno and nokia again

Tecno isn't d flagship phone it's a cheap rubbish low quality build device marketed as a flagship phone

Nokia is a premium brand , ease learn more

Even your local phones stores like slot sales staff will not compare the two

Infact tecno can't be compared to xaomi

Tecno competes with the likes of partner mobile ;malata , jumpee and order low quality devices

Lol ,that's true
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:
Why are you guys bashing a very good phone, I am sure most of you are using very useless phone and can not afford this Nokia.

They are transsion device marketers .. it's transsion that makes tecno, infinix and itel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2019
owolabi5:
NOKIA LOST THE SMART PHONE RACE

Hahahahaha

Let me guess you work for tecno , infinix or itel?

grin we know you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Oscar4real:
undecidedThis Lobish... 4 cameras without Flasherundecided

Tecno marketers grin

We know how you guys think
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

You do have a point but please remember that battery capacity differs for each phone, you can't compare iphone (8megapixel) Camera to Tecno 8megapixel.

The same for BATTRY, Nokia is known to have a long and lasting battery capacity. THE 3500mAh offered could do better than a 5000mAH oukitel phone battery

You ar arguing with tecno and infinix marketers they wAnt to sabotage the thread

Ignore them
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by imninja: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
jerryunit48:
Why will I even need four cameras

For surveillance �
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
freemi:
the ba3 wil hold mo than sme of ths our chinco phones wit even 5000mah bcuz it is original.

Exactly

But stop arguing with tecno and infinix marketers

They want to sabotage the thread just ignore them
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by baba4thegehs: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Auxigen:
What is the ba3 capacity?

3500 mAh, Li-Polymer

This is a different specification not the regular Lithium-ion (Li-ion)

Polymer Batteries are more durable
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by larryking540: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Geedy:
When I'm not a photographer why do I Newd all this camera for
I tire o
the money an average nigeria spend on getting some expensive phone dats last last becomes a liability to him,if he uses such to by a camera and snap at party's and print them out for the celebrant he will definitely recover his money back,

but competitive life will not let them do d needfull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Kagarko(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Prece:

You do have a point but please remember that battery capacity differs for each phone, you can't compare iphone (8megapixel) Camera to Tecno 8megapixel.

The same for BATTRY, Nokia is known to have a long and lasting battery capacity. THE 3500mAh offered could do better than a 5000mAH oukitel phone battery

Thank God you said it "COULD BE BETTER"
Bros forget them if you are not sure

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by livebyday(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Tecno Phantom 9 is not a flagship.

If Tecno calls it that and you fall for it, then you are deceived.

Exactly

That is a low quality piece of garbage marketed as a flagship device

Transsion is a fraudulent company who makes low quality phones and markets them as flagships
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by HeyCorleone(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dead on arrival because of the battery.

These phone makes need to understand that battery specification is very important factor when one is choosing a phone to buy

Tell that too Apple.

I think Android users are just overprivileged individuals, while some of them are grossly uninformed. Like you, who thinks that only the mAh determines how strong the battery is, without taking into consideration things like chip, Ram, software optimisation, and so on. At the end of the day, you may get more juice than you may see in an average 5000mah. Even if the one of 5000mah comes out, you would still say it's far from adequate.

You people have to understand that the battery cannot go above a particular limit. Forget those phones offering 8000mah or 10000mah. How long do they last? What else do they have to offer? It's not Nokia's fault that we have bad power supply over here that you need a 20000mah phone to last you the day.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Taciturn1: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Lawschool:
Stop speaking ignorantly. All new Nokia devices have an extremely impressive battery life.

It's not all about the battery capacity , but how efficiently the battery is utilised.
Re: Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras by Prece(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Tell that too Apple.

I think Android users are just overprivileged individuals, while some of them are grossly uninformed. Like you, who thinks that only the mAh determines how strong the battery is, without taking into consideration things like chip, Ram, software optimisation, and so on. At the end of the day, you may get more juice than you may see in an average 5000mah. Even if the one of 5000mah comes out, you would still say it's far from adequate.

You people have to understand that the battery cannot go above a particular limit. Forget those phones offering 8000mah or 10000mah. How long do they last? What else do they have to offer? It's not Nokia's fault that we have bad power supply over here that you need a 20000mah phone to last you the day.

The truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.