Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. (638 Views)

Nairalanders, See My Room. (photo) / Faces Of The Most Beautiful And The Most Handsome Nairalanders (SEE PICTURES) / I Need Help Great Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by bigpriik: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2019
The wisdom and knowledge I tapped from this forum is equal to none, I came here a crybaby but now am matured and tough, thanks to the great and educated men and women here you are rear indeed ubunja,harddon, iamplato,xhosanostra I can't least them all ,persons of great intellect .
These days people marvel at my level of maturity and emotional strength especially women ,no women can manipulate me this time around ,am already ahead of you in thinking .I have learnt from peoples mistakes and failures exhibit here I will make a good husband and father to my children ,sometimes when i visit other social media especially facebook,I just laugh at the stupidity of so many people they don't know their left from their right now if only they were here��

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by theTransporter: 2:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Ubunja is a legend man... Twale baba. Learning from people's experience has made me wiser, ubunja 12 cartons of cold Heineken for you ;DUbunja is a legend man... Twale baba. Learning from people's experience has made me wiser, ubunja 12 cartons of cold Heineken for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by BBBmall25: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2019
My Brother U Can Say That Again And Again! God Bless Baba Seun, Lala, Ishilove, Mayd, Ubunja And And All The Wonderful NL Men And Women, Except NL FEMINIST them.
Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:06am On Aug 22, 2019
bigpriik:
The wisdom and knowledge I tapped from this forum is equal to none, I came here a crybaby but now am matured and tough, thanks to the great and educated men and women here you are rear indeed ubunja,harddon, iamplato,xhosanostra I can't least them all ,persons of great intellect .
These days people marvel at my level of maturity and emotional strength especially women ,no women can manipulate me this time around ,am already ahead of you in thinking .I have learnt from peoples mistakes and failures exhibit here I will make a good husband and father to my children ,sometimes when i visit other social media especially facebook,I just laugh at the stupidity of so many people they don't know their left from their right now if only they were here��

Go & sin no more tongue Just joking, thanks smiley
Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by Telsa(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2019
l've learnt alot too on nairaland. All you have to do is ignore the unhelpful measures of comments or advice, take the helpful advice and learn from it. I learn alot on nairaland.
Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by bigpriik: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Telsa:
l've learnt alot too on nairaland. All you have to do is ignore the unhelpful measures of comments or advice, take the helpful advice and learn from it. I learn alot on nairaland.

I use to bother about negative comments before too but now I don't care anymore ,I now see as part of life.
Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by IamPlato(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mr Bigprick! This Your Name De Hard Me Call... grin
Re: Great Nairalanders see what you have done for me. by NLSavage: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ubunja na azaman. Baba I hail

(1) (Reply)

Good Ways To React When Women Are Hitting On Your Man / 30 Places Men Can Meet Wife Materials In Uyo This Weekend / Don't Push Your Friends Away...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.