Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Don't Push Your Friends Away... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Push Your Friends Away... (638 Views)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Push Your Friends Away... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Relationships especially when intense love is involved, can be very exhausting and time consuming. In fact some people say it is a full time job lol. You want to take care of your partner, show them love and support, give them maximum attention, spend time with them as much as possible etc. All of these take up much of your time and you hardly have time to play around.

The thing is, giving your 100% to a serious relationship is not entirely a bad thing, giving maximum attention to the one you cherish is very ok. It affords you time to study your partner, know them very well, create stronger bonds and at the same time showing them that you value what you both share and you are ready for bigger challenges.

What is however to right is pushing every other person away because you found love and making them feel bad about it. You used to have a clique you hang out with and have fun, then you got into a relationship and suddenly you disappear. You no longer have time for them, when they come around or draw closer, you push them away or even make the single ones among them feel as though it is a crime to be single. That is wrong!

Find a away to balance your love life with your friends and family. Create time for everything else around you, even for yourself. Balance your time and be with your friends and other loved ones too. Remember your partner is not the only one who loves you, your friends do, your family do and he or she is not the only one you love either. Don’t also forget that when that relationship goes wrong, you will need them to fall back to.

So date all you want, but don’t make your whole calendar about your partner, fix your family and friends too. Relationships may be temporary, family and friends are permanent.

Source: http://flipmemes.com/2019/09/10/dont-push-your-friends-away/
Re: Don't Push Your Friends Away... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
I guess everyone can relate to this
cool
Re: Don't Push Your Friends Away... by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2019
eelbay:
I guess everyone can relate to this
cool
Some people do it without even realising it

1 Like

Re: Don't Push Your Friends Away... by mumumugu(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2019
tell them

(1) (Reply)

Why Comparing Mike Of BBN To Nigerian Men Is Useless. / Bride Who Caught Husband Harassing One Of Her Bridesmaids Still Married Him / Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.