Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo (24302 Views)

Lionel Messi Made The Biggest Individual Donation To Turkey And Syria / Moroccan Player Says Their Win Is Not For Africans!!! / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Onliie(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Of course, he's your role model. We all know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by sprints1: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Messi fans are having a hard time trying to comprehend simple English....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Xpress24(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2019
mystical109:
be at par KO be at party ni. One thing about Ronaldo fans, the wise ones among them knows that saying Ronaldo is better than Messi will make u look foolish, they start saying they are equal. Oga they are not on par. One has more goals, more assists, more trophies than the other and you are saying they are on par
messi has more goals than cr7?is your head paining you?my guy cr7 was the reason messi came out of retirement to win something for Argentina.besides messi said cr7 inspires him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Alwaysking: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2019
jiana02:
Okay penaldo..
Silly girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Seunnzy(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

The arrogant messi that said ronaldo was finished and that's season ronaldo won the ucl at madrid
Or the messi who claims to miss ronaldo in la liga
Or the same messi who said he enjoys ronaldo rivalry
Or the same messi that promised camp nou a ucl because of ronaldo pressure.
Messi thinks about ronaldo
Same way ronaldo does.
They both makes themselves better players and take it or leave it. Ronaldo to me will always be the better player, if messi can stand half of the hatred ronaldo went through and still be at the top of his game make i know why.
If it was messi that won ucl last two season Modric cant be best player in eroupe, if it was ronaldo that shamed copa American organisers the world will come for his head.
please where and when did Messi say Ronaldo was finished?
u can make a point without lying..can y?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Sterope(f): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
What does hatred have to do with being a better player?
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

The arrogant messi that said ronaldo was finished and that's season ronaldo won the ucl at madrid
Same way ronaldo does.
They both makes themselves better players and take it or leave it. Ronaldo to me will always be the better player, if messi can stand half of the hatred ronaldo went through and still be at the top of his game make i know why.
If it was messi that won ucl last two season Modric cant be best player in eroupe, if it was ronaldo that shamed copa American organisers the world will come for his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Where are those unreasonable Ronaldo fanboys... I have always maintained it dat Ronaldo is motivated by Messi becos all he strives to do and all his efforts are to win more trophies and score more goals than Messi to outdo him... Baba seems to b talking more and more about Messi these days... Oya CR7 fans let d quoting begin
At least I know them and the world does,
Bro,who knows you?
What have you achieved?
Stop the hero worshipping and get to work. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2019
mystical109:
hatred kwa. Oga Ronaldo has more fan than Messi, van Dijk, neymar and Ibrahimovic combine hence him being in top 3 for European best. Ronaldo is d most loved football player of all time

Your talking about cr7 brand
And talking about pure hatred in his professional career

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/778265-world-football-ranking-the-20-most-hated-players-of-all-time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Sterope:
What does hatred have to do with being a better player?
how did hatred destroy neymar barca dreams?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Coldsteel(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Still no word from the GOAT. Messi lives rent free in this dude's head. So obsessed with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Ed12(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2019
ofemigeorge:

A man's new born can make him a better person. Messi could have discouraged Ronaldo.but Ronaldo made Messi like a competitor to motivate him self. If Messi was not in the picture.ronaldo would have used another person for motivation.
and who would ronaldo have used as motivation in the present crop of averages player...

NO... Ronaldo would have easily become greatest of them all and definitely the most pompous But Messi humbles him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Ed12(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
ofemigeorge:

A man's new born can make him a better person. Messi could have discouraged Ronaldo.but Ronaldo made Messi like a competitor to motivate him self. If Messi was not in the picture.ronaldo would have used another person for motivation.
And who would Ronaldo have used as motivation among the present crops of average player...

NO... Ronaldo would have easily become greatest of them all and definitely the most pompous But Messi humbles him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by FKMagazine(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2019
well, people can say anything dey deem fit. As for me, his statement is meant for d scholars not everyone can get that. Messi & Ronaldo have never trained together before, but he mentioned just healthy rivalry btwn them to make both of them better... I know haters can't decode these sayings of the G.O.A.T. & the legendary in @Cristiano being the best at everywhere he goes...And note, Messi is too proud. He dictates who plays with him on the pitch to his coach in his club but Ronaldo suggests for the club. Quote me if you like.

Again, check his fans on Twitter & Instagram, no one, I repeat, no one alive today can near his followers. And also is endorsements

All these shud speak volume to haters of d greatest player like Ronaldo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Equity15(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
later they'll say he is proud..yeye fans from the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2019
After winning the 2nd Ballon d'or, Ronaldo said "I want to catch up with Messi"

Definitely, Messi has been a benchmark of success for him.. It is beautiful because the younger genius was motivating the older genius to be at the top of history...

2 football freaks!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

Same way ronaldo does.
Thank you for your feedback, we will review the article based on your comment to deal with this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Jokerman:
Ronaldo has achieved greater though

To win national team trophy no be moimoi grin
Giroud >>>>>Drogba because of that!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Mentorkaryhm:
"Messi made better" simply means when your are in front(ronaldo), you have more works to do so that you wouldn't be overtake by the person behind you(messi).
4 consecutive Ballon d'or?? That can make any rival to work hard!!!
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by ayomidepaul(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Ronaldo is a lowkey fanboy of Messi
He Always Obsessed about Messi
Now we know Messi is his Role Model
Who is this again
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Wonderlabius: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Where are those unreasonable Ronaldo fanboys... I have always maintained it dat Ronaldo is motivated by Messi becos all he strives to do and all his efforts are to win more trophies and score more goals than Messi to outdo him... Baba seems to b talking more and more about Messi these days... Oya CR7 fans let d quoting begin
.. Read very well now.he said vice versal
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by FreeSpirited: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/876315/Barcelona-news-Lionel-Messi-Real-Madrid-Cristiano-Ronaldo-La-Liga-FIFA/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/ronaldo-finished-messi/amp/

Use ur time to read up stuffs than qouting a post
But Ronaldo also won the UCL in 2018, how come Modric was crowned the king??

That is to prove that everyone won the UCL. Not just Ronaldo.. Stop saying Ronaldo won the UCL when they said he is finished...

World cup is the competition that "brought the glory of Modric out".. Ronaldo could have easily won it because of his goals.. Other players are also playing excellently to make Madrid win... That is a prove of Modric emergence in 2018!!!
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2019
been a world best football kicker does not transcend to been photogenic or having a good haircut, having 200million Instagram followers, scoring the most goals or winning more trophies ..been the best player off football simply means your abilities on the pitch even when you re not scoring goals ,, your work rate in totality...skills dribble passes,,,goals is part of the game no doubt buh you can not overlook the work of the other players on the pitch.for me ronaldinho and Messi are the greatest when it comes to playing soccer
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by ayomidepaul(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Afam4eva:

Na so. Messi does not even think oof Ronaldo but it seems Roonaldo's head is covered with Messi all over.
It seems u haven't heard messi recent interview about Ronaldo??
Stop killing urself over rubbish my dear
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by shogsman(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2019
This old people should carry their wahala and go jare one is almost 35 the other is almost 33,let's focus on the current generation of players that will entertain us for years to come.
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Equity15:
later they'll say he is proud..yeye fans from the other side
That is a proof that Messi motivated him to bexome better because he was setting a good example for Ronaldo...
Despite being the younger player tho!!!
I mean despite the fact Ronaldo was the first to win a Ballon d'or!! !
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by CrestMan: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Meldrick:

You go don really fail comprehension for school.

The picture of Buhari you used should never be associated with Education/comprehension cheesy
Please kindly use brilliant and sound people next time
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by chiboy1116: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

Same way ronaldo does.
if u send me the link where Messi said he misses Ronaldo and said he enjoy his rivalry with ronaldo, I will.............
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by ayomidepaul(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2019
wilroy:
Nigerians still won't understand simple English....watch them talk different from this view soon
They've actually done that
Messi said he miss ronaldo in laliga..
Still don't know why this people are killing there self here� � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monaco Coach, Thierry Henry, Suspended / 4.7 Billion People Watched Euro 2020, With Over 300m Watching The Final (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Otti, Wishes Him Successful Administration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.