Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo (24305 Views)

Lionel Messi Made The Biggest Individual Donation To Turkey And Syria / Moroccan Player Says Their Win Is Not For Africans!!! / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by ayomidepaul(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2019
chiboy1116:
if u send me the link where Messi said all this , I will send u 20k right now . Just send me the link and your account number .
My brother you don't listen to news grin cool
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Ronaldo is a lowkey fanboy of Messi
He Always Obsessed about Messi
Now we know Messi is his Role Model

If someone is asked a question he shouldn't answer abi? Of what benefit are the likes you got from posting that trash? There's enough space for those 2 to shine and they're shining in their own way. What stellar thing have you accomplished this year?
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by NwaliE01: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2019
It's obvious that Ronaldo is looking up to Messi.

Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by kingjomezy(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

The arrogant messi that said ronaldo was finished and that's season ronaldo won the ucl at madrid
Or the messi who claims to miss ronaldo in la liga
Or the same messi who said he enjoys ronaldo rivalry
Or the same messi that promised camp nou a ucl because of ronaldo pressure.
Messi thinks about ronaldo
Same way ronaldo does.
They both makes themselves better players and take it or leave it. Ronaldo to me will always be the better player, if messi can stand half of the hatred ronaldo went through and still be at the top of his game make i know why.
If it was messi that won ucl last two season Modric cant be best player in eroupe, if it was ronaldo that shamed copa American organisers the world will come for his head.

e pain am ooohhh
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Kingspin(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2019
The same way 2pac made Biggie
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Kingeni: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Ed12:
I like the fact that he admitted the truth..

The only person who can make one better is his superior.

You're clueless undecided
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Lordjb: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Normal level grin
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Equity15(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2019
eni4real:
That is a proof that Messi motivated him to bexome better because he was setting a good example for Ronaldo...
Despite being the younger player tho!!!
I mean despite the fact Ronaldo was the first to win a Ballon d'or!! !
I knew you'll sure come here and quote me.. yes, you're very right.. and it would have been 6-5 now if not for FIFA's conspiracy...

but ronaldo has also set an example for messi, by winning international trophies..why can't messi catch up? lol..it's the fault of higuain ageuro, comebol and Brazil. so who is better? you gave me a challenge, I met up with it. I gave you mine, but you couldn't catch up. thank you grin
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Equity15:
I knew you'll sure come here and quote me.. yes, you're very right.. and it would have been 6-5 now if not for FIFA's conspiracy...

but ronaldo has also set an example for messi, by winning international trophies..why can't messi catch up? lol..it's the fault of higuain ageuro, comebol and Brazil. so who is better? you gave me a challenge, I met up with it. I gave you mine, but you couldn't catch up. thank you grin
Come on, Modric was the king of 2018.. FIFA, UEFA, France football, IFHSS, Goal 50 etc can't be wrong at the same time... World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!!

Ronaldo won international trophy, not by his individual brilliance!! The final(where Messi always fail for Argentina) was won by Eder and Guedes for Portugal.. So, Ronaldo has not set any enviable example here!!! He has Origi-esque player in that Portugal team.. That is his luck... If he was the best of the bunch, he would win the best players of those tournaments too!!!
I don't like this argument tho.. Cristiano is great but once I have to argue about how Messi is better, it makes Cristiano look like Inzaghi!!

1 Like

Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Where are those unreasonable Ronaldo fanboys... I have always maintained it dat Ronaldo is motivated by Messi becos all he strives to do and all his efforts are to win more trophies and score more goals than Messi to outdo him... Baba seems to b talking more and more about Messi these days... Oya CR7 fans let d quoting begin
It like you have comprehension problems, besides Ronaldo's statement just go to show his level of frankness n confidence,I guess someone like you can't dare it
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by RafaWest: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
We all should be happy that we live in a time when the two best football players of this century are still playing. For me, Messi is no.1 wink
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
IeatPussy:

See them, using Ronaldo's words to judge him. Messi is also motivated by Ronaldo's performance on the pitch, that's why both of them are great footballers using each other's performance not to give up.

Messi may not speak those words cause he's not a media type but deep down everyone knows.. They're motivation to each other.

Let messi say it himself , or did messi tell you he is motivated by king cristiano in any type of interview , STOp forcing something on somebody
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:
you forgot to see where he said "and vice versa"

Yo FAM, he is saying his own, he is not in messi head, let messi say it with his mouth, una ronaldo fans go sha say anything
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
lekkan:
Y'all posting shit !! Like you haven't seen where Messi said the same about Rinaldo?

He never said that, he only appreciated his hard work, messi has never said in anyway that Ronaldo motivates his work, let the gut say it with his mouth,

Ronaldo fans una go sha put am inna way
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Xpress24:
messi has more goals than cr7?is your head paining you?my guy cr7 was the reason messi came out of retirement to win something for Argentina.besides messi said cr7 inspires him too.

When did messi say that please, I'll like to know
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
luminouz:

At least I know them and the world does,
Bro,who knows you?
What have you achieved?
Stop the hero worshipping and get to work. undecided

Y'all should stop all this, who know you , he has his own life he is living .and he is not chasing fame, its all cool and that doesn't mean he has not achieved something in his life
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
FKMagazine:
well, people can say anything dey deem fit. As for me, his statement is meant for d scholars not everyone can get that. Messi & Ronaldo have never trained together before, but he mentioned just healthy rivalry btwn them to make both of them better... I know haters can't decode these sayings of the G.O.A.T. & the legendary in @Cristiano being the best at everywhere he goes...And note, Messi is too proud. He dictates who plays with him on the pitch to his coach in his club but Ronaldo suggests for the club. Quote me if you like.

Again, check his fans on Twitter & Instagram, no one, I repeat, no one alive today can near his followers. And also is endorsements

All these shud speak volume to haters of d greatest player like Ronaldo

Of course he is the most loved, abi pesin wey know ronaldo no no messi ni , people don't just like messi
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Equity15:
later they'll say he is proud..yeye fans from the other side

Ronaldo used a lot of games/apprearances bout 50 games to pass him
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Idoko619(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
matrix199:
Ronaldo keeps dreaming about Messi.

Messi keeps dreaming about football.

Well, Ronaldo just admitted unwittingly that Messi is better. Only a person better than you can either make you better or inspire you to make yourself better. Finito!

Read ur 48 laws of power again.
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Seunnzy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/876315/Barcelona-news-Lionel-Messi-Real-Madrid-Cristiano-Ronaldo-La-Liga-FIFA/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/ronaldo-finished-messi/amp/

Use ur time to read up stuffs than qouting a post
I think u Should take Ur time to comprehend a statement before u jump into conclusion..now read that part again and check the paragraph that says:

"And Spanish website Don Balon "claims" that Lionel Messi thinks Ronaldo will never rediscover the form that has made him such a formidable opponent of the years."
stay blessed
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Xpress24(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

When did messi say that please, I'll like to know
bros you are outdate apart from barca match you dont watch anything else,youtube is your friend.
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Xpress24(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
eni4real:
Come on, Modric was the king of 2018.. FIFA, UEFA, France football, IFHSS, Goal 50 etc can't be wrong at the same time... World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!!

Ronaldo won international trophy, not by his individual brilliance!! The final(where Messi always fail for Argentina) was won by Eder and Guedes for Portugal.. So, Ronaldo has not set any enviable example here!!! He has Origi-esque player in that Portugal team.. That is his luck... If he was the best of the bunch, he would win the best players of those tournaments too!!!
I don't like this argument tho.. Cristiano is great but once I have to argue about how Messi is better, it makes Cristiano look like Inzaghi!!
my brother u said it all

for your mind you make sense now?so for ur mind messi deserve 2014 golden ball?
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Equity15(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
eni4real:

modric was king of 2018? if so, then messi shouldn't win it this year.

and for the national trophy, whether individual brilliance or not is non of my business, he should win a spoon "with" Argentina. y'all messi fans are just too sentimental, if Argentina had won this year's copa America or 2014 mundial you'ud have attributed all praise to messi . but when he fails, you'll blame team mates. do it think it's fair?
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Equity15:
modric was king of 2018? if so, then messi shouldn't win it this year.

and for the national trophy, whether individual brilliance or not is non of my business, he should win a spoon "with" Argentina. y'all messi fans are just too sentimental, if Argentina had won this year's copa America or 2014 mundial you'ud have attributed all praise to messi . but when he fails, you'll blame team mates. do it think it's fair?
Modric is Modric, 2018 Modric ruled the World!!!
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Xpress24:
my brother u said it all

for your mind you make sense now?so for ur mind messi deserve 2014 golden ball?
I mentioned Modric but you mention Messi...
Modric is Modric, He ruled the World In 2018!!!
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
chiboy1116:
if u send me the link where Messi said he misses Ronaldo and said he enjoy his rivalry with ronaldo, I will.............
here you go
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2838978-lionel-messi-says-cristiano-ronaldo-made-them-better-players-improved-la-liga.amp.html
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
eni4real:
But Ronaldo also won the UCL in 2018, how come Modric was crowned the king??

That is to prove that everyone won the UCL. Not just Ronaldo.. Stop saying Ronaldo won the UCL when they said he is finished...

World cup is the competition that "brought the glory of Modric out".. Ronaldo could have easily won it because of his goals.. Other players are also playing excellently to make Madrid win... That is a prove of Modric emergence in 2018!!!
Messi fans hadly deals with reality
The case of messi being crown ahead of sneijder nko?
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

Messi fans hadly deals with reality
The case of messi being crown ahead of sneijder nko?
or the case of Ronaldo being crowned ahead of Ribery!!
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by FlordFlorez(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
I have always say that Ronaldo works day and night, now and then just to be rated more than Messi. The fact is, people (including ronaldo) compares him to Messi and not vice versa.
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/876315/Barcelona-news-Lionel-Messi-Real-Madrid-Cristiano-Ronaldo-La-Liga-FIFA/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/ronaldo-finished-messi/amp/

Use ur time to read up stuffs than qouting a post

Read up trash written by Ronaldo fan boys like you? You claimed Messi said Ronaldo is finished, post a link where Messi said that. Imagine taking DonBalon seriously, Joke.
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by chiboy1116: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
here you go
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2838978-lionel-messi-says-cristiano-ronaldo-made-them-better-players-improved-la-liga.amp.html
doesn't say Messi misses him , Messi said laliga and Madrid misses Ronaldo , Ronaldo was the one who said Messi misses him like they are friends or something . Next time I lie again , I will report u . angry
Re: Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo by Masterclass32: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Always talking about Messi. This is hero worship taken too far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salwa Eid Naser Runs Third Fastest Time In History To Win 400m / Bundesliga Restarts! With Dortmund Vs Schalke 04 / NFF President And Officials At Keshi's House In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.