Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks (404 Views)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by nwachukwu9(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2019
I really appreciate you guys, thanks
Re: Thanks by Davash222(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Her flaws;

She’s from poor background

She does cleaning jobs in people’s home

She’s not your from your tribe

She can’t cook very well

She didn’t finish secondary school.

Good things about her;

She wash your clothes

Her sexual chemistry is VERY good.

Verdict; You’re lusting over her Sex game!!
Re: Thanks by missjo(f): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Before asking her to be your girl,all these never occurred you rich boy?
You're an arsehole angry

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by 24kmagic: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2019
What is your problem exactly?

Is it that she's from a poor background, does cleaning jobs, not from your tribe, a sch cert holder, or she can't cook? Which one?

Cos ayam not understanding.

You have finished sampling her kpekus and now you're looking for a reason to dump her abi?

Dump her for who really?

You must finish what you started.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Skyfornia(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:
Before asking her to be your girl,all these never occurred you rich boy?
You're an arsehole angry

Na now your eye clear abi? OP you are mad.
Re: Thanks by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2019
At least she's not selling pùssy. She's earning an honest living. You're ungrateful, my guy. She loves you like no other, yet you're still complaining. Do you know how rare the gift of love is nowadays? You wanna damage a sweet person's ability to love, so that you can again complain endlessly about not finding true love, when you're shitting on your current one by being unnecessarily nitpicky. Encourage her to go back to school & teach her how to cook, problem solved. As for you, teach yourself to see potential in people & be willing to take on a "fixer upper", that's if you're not a fuckboy with a habit of finding fault in everything because your penìs itches when it's not public property grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by nisai: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:
At least she's not selling pùssy. She's earning an honest living. You're ungrateful, my guy. She loves you like no other, yet you're still complaining. Do you know how rare the gift of love is nowadays? You wanna damage a sweet person's ability to love, so that you can again complain endlessly about not finding true love, when you're shitting on your current one by being unnecessarily nitpicky. Encourage her to go back to school & teach her how to cook, problem solved. As for you, teach yourself to see potential in people & be willing to take on a "fixer upper", that's if you're not a fuckboy with a habit of finding fault in everything because your penìs itches when it's not public property grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=nisai post=81492742][/quote]

Hey smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by nisai: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hey smiley
My minister my minister grin grin grin

Let me come and be going before your guys come hunting for me. grin grin

Play on I got your back sweety

1 Like

Re: Thanks by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2019
nisai:
My minister my minister grin grin grin

Let me come and be going before your guys come hunting for me. grin grin

Play on I got your back sweety

Looooool. How am I a player, Nisai? Wow, that's a 1st.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Op. You're mahd

You are looking for excuse to dump the dumb fellow
Re: Thanks by nisai: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. How am I a player, Nisai? Wow, that's a 1st.
Lol, calm your nerve I didn't mean it that way. I was telling you to keep educating us amateurs in sex and marital affairs wink wink

Though I have not met you, believe me I inferred lots from your comments here. You are a honest person.

You are good and loving. You are beautiful. You won't cheat and you hate cheats. You are a little below average height for women and seems for this, you like tall men. grin grin You are light in complexion. You are independent in earning a living. You are attracted to intelligent men. cheesy grin grin

You are so classy. You are the best. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thanks by XhosaNostra(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2019
nisai:
Lol, calm your nerve I didn't mean it that way. I was telling you to keep educating us amateurs in sex and marital affairs wink wink

Though I have not met you, believe me I inferred lots from your comments here. You are a honest person.

You are good and loving. You are beautiful. You won't cheat and you hate cheats. You are a little below average height for women and seems for this, you like tall men. grin grin You are light in complexion. You are independent in earning a living. You are attracted to intelligent men. cheesy grin grin

You are so classy. You are the best. wink wink

I was honestly very surprised & don't ever call people my men again.

Well, thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by nisai: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, thank you smiley
grin grin What have I done?

1 Like

Re: Thanks by nisai: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, thank you smiley
I AM SORRY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hot And Naughty? / Nice Guys / 9 Things You Should Never Do On The Night Before Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.