Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment (1102 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2019
I'm very happy that the 3rd Year Anniversary of the Imprisonment of the greatest deceiver aka Yahweh/Jehovah is here.

It's only 3 days left for us to celebrate it. I wish everyone of us will witness this day in good health.

It is not an easy ride, for the past 3 years, I Otem have been making it known how the gods of science captured the gods of religion, Yahweh and Allah inclusive. At first people thought that it was a joke, but when they see how things are turning out on earth, they knew it is true.

Many Christians have called on their gods during those periods without answers. Many have prayed and wished that their god will put an end to my life, but no way.

People like Jesusjnr, Goodmuyis, Muafrika2, Gboyee4fun, Goddys, 4evergod, etc have prophesied and cursed us and also made their displeasure known, but here we are, still standing.

Rather than we falling sick, we get healthier. Rather than we begging for bread, we had abundance to eat. Rather than we repenting and converting, we wax stronger while Yahweh and his co-religious gods wallow still in their unconscious states in the spiritual cage where we have subjected them to.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF JEHOVAH AND ALLAH IN THEIR SPIRITUAL CAGE. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2019
How It Began:

On the 31st of December/ 1st of January 2016, Atum, one of the past beings appeared to me in a revelation and revealed to me what has happened in the past, what is happening at present and what will happen in the future.

It was revealed to me the Histories of the Universes, the origin of the earth, how all ancient beings such as Atum himself, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Mazda, El, Enlil, etc were created by God Almighty.

Then next, I got to know that this present world is made to appear like the worlds of the past. I also learnt many lost languages, especially the very ancient language called the SERIOT.

Next, I saw what will shortly befall all the beings who wanted religion to prevail above science as a method of knowing what the first cause is. Then shortly after, 8 months later, on the 25th of August, 2016, the gods of religions were all encaged, except for some of them who joined the gods of science.

Now it is 3 days to three years since Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other unrepentant gods have ebeen captured by the gods of science. REJOICE O YE WORLD!
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by MikeBetty(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
May Jehovah's Wrath Visit You In The Name Of Yashua His Only Begotten Son I Pray, Amen.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
How It Began:

On the 31st of December/ 1st of January 2016, Atum, one of the past beings appeared to me in a revelation and revealed to me what has happened in the past, what is happening at present and what will happen in the future.

It was revealed to me the Histories of the Universes, the origin of the earth, how all ancient beings such as Atum himself, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Mazda, El, Enlil, etc were created by God Almighty.

Then next, I got to know that this present world is made to appear like the worlds of the past. I also learnt many lost languages, especially the very ancient language called the SERIOT.

Next, I saw what will shortly befall all the beings who wanted religion to prevail above science as a method of knowing what the first cause is. Then shortly after, 8 months later, on the 25th of August, 2016, the gods of religions were all encaged, except for some of them who joined the gods of science.

Now it is 3 days to three years since Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other unrepentant gods have ebeen captured by the gods of science. REJOICE O YE WORLD!
grin

Which ones joined the gods of science? cheesy
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
gensteejay:

grin

Which ones joined the gods of science? cheesy
Vishnu, Brahma, Odin and many of their likes.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
May Jehovah's Wrath Visit You In The Name Of Yashua His Only Begotten Son I Pray, Amen.
Jehovah is 'rotting' in a spiritual cage while you're here advocating for the wroth of the caged god. May the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god liberate you soon. Aseeee!!!
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by MikeBetty(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
Jehovah is 'rotting' in a spiritual cage while you're here advocating for the wroth of the caged god. May the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god liberate you soon. Aseeee!!!
may The Almighty God Who Sent His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ Forgive You Because You Know Not What You Are Saying.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by geoworldedu: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
may The Almighty God Who Sent His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ Forgive You Because You Know Not What You Are Saying.
How he offended God? Which God did he offend?
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by geoworldedu: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Otem am looking forward to that date. It will be intresting, won't it?

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god shine the light on you because you are ignorant of the truth. cool
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2019
geoworldedu:
Otem am looking forward to that date. It will be intresting, won't it?
Of course it would. We shall all live to witness that wonderful day.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
Vishnu, Brahma, Odin and many of their likes.
Interesting.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cc: altmoniker cool aka rekinomtla
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by VivaLaFrans: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
Who is the Almighty and what is his name
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
Who is the Almighty and what is his name
God Almighty is not a human being, therefore you should avoid using 'he' to qualify it. God is neither a male or a female. But the small small gods created by it are males and females. E.g Allah, Atum, Yahweh, Moloch have male private parts while Ishtar, Saraswati, Earthus have female reproductive organs.
The Almighty God is the summation of all consciousnesses, the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. Everything in existence is just a very insignificant fragment of God Almighty.
As for a name for God Almighty, it depends on us to name this system called God Almighty. However, early beings like Atum, Yahweh, Olorun etc called it Mirosh back in those days. They called its Consciousness Reverad also.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by rekinomtla(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
Cc: altmoniker cool aka rekinomtla

grin there's gods of science and god's of religion?
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by onojadavid080(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
david:

Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:

So you aren't aware of this when you won't read the Book of Universal History. Now you know. cool
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by rekinomtla(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
So you aren't aware of this when you won't read the Book of Universal History. Now you know. cool
Theres no such thing, stuff like that only exist in fiction. Which is why it's in your book.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:
Theres no such thing, stuff like that only exist in fiction. Which is why it's in your book.
Go and get the book and read biko grin
On a serious note, you have to free yourself from religion. The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY reveals exactly the happenings of the earth from billions of years ago, yet you want to remain directed by the philosophies of some dead beings? May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you. cool
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by rekinomtla(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
Go and get the book and read biko grin
On a serious note, you have to free yourself from religion. The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY reveals exactly the happenings of the earth from billions of years ago, yet you want to remain directed by the philosophies of some dead beings? May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you. cool

Where's your book?
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:

Where's your book?
Mail me on otem2016@gmail.com or go through the link below to start reading the reality of the multiverse and be free from religious bondage.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by rekinomtla(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:

Mail me on otem2016@gmail.com or go through the link below to start reading the reality of the multiverse and be free from religious bondage.
Will check it out, hopefully it's as exciting as other fictional books I have read. wink
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by mceze(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
How It Began:

Hello! You seems to know a lot? I would also like to know these things.. This is my email(ezemichaelchukwudi@gmail.com)..Pls, contact me.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 4:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Countdown: 2 days to the 3rd Year Anniversary of the imprisonment of the gods of religion. The day is drawing near. cool cool cool
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Countdown: 1 day to the 3rd year Anniversary of the Imprisonment of Jehovah. It's gonna be fun.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
The day is almost here!!!
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
I'll be putting up songs from WORLDLY MUSIC part of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY tomorrow.
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by budaatum: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
How It Began:

REJOICE O YE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Worldly Music 2: 11-14
The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by VivaLaFrans: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
God Almighty is not a human being, therefore you should avoid using 'he' to qualify it. God is neither a male or a female. But the small small gods created by it are males and females. E.g Allah, Atum, Yahweh, Moloch have male private parts while Ishtar, Saraswati, Earthus have female reproductive organs.
The Almighty God is the summation of all consciousnesses, the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. Everything in existence is just a very insignificant fragment of God Almighty.
As for a name for God Almighty, it depends on us to name this system called God Almighty. However, early beings like Atum, Yahweh, Olorun etc called it Mirosh back in those days. They called its Consciousness Reverad also.
This is atheism.... You're an atheist bro. Physics proved that nothing happens unless an external force triggers a change.... The big bang was a product of an external force from a superior being that has no chaos in Him and that is why there is no chaos in the universe as all the bunch of clusters of galaxies formed a vast cosmic web...
Re: Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment by 0temSapien: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
This is atheism.... You're an atheist bro. Physics proved that nothing happens unless an external force triggers a change.... The big bang was a product of an external force from a superior being that has no chaos in Him and that is why there is no chaos in the universe as all the bunch of clusters of galaxies formed a vast cosmic web...
That superior being caused the big bang and within that being comes this existence. However, that being is amorphous, has no specific shape or size. From the bang came Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu and all other gods you humans have ever worshipped on earth. Go read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to know more about that superior being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Nigeria Spiritually, In Terms Of Christianity? / Solomon loved many "strange women" / The War Is Spiritual!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.