Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive (337 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by chisomdoris: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2019

Re: Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by chisomdoris: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44 oamj4
Re: Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by adontcare(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2019
What should be done to husband who bring in his family members without informing his wife, who abuse, humiliate, insult his wife before his family members, very arrogant and do not take good advice from people?
Re: Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by Kingpee2(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Didn’t you notice these traits before getting married to her ,i pity men with the mindset of maybe when she’s married she will change ,it doesn’t apply to some of them,some even get worse the moment you put a ring on it,it’s your cross my man,like it’s always said on the alter ,for better for worse ,endure the price bride you paid for,you should call a general family meeting including her parents and yours ,that’s the only option but as for social media opinions,we all have our individual problems too.
Re: Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by Kingosytex(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
Didn’t you notice these traits before getting married to her ,i pity men with the mindset of maybe when she’s married she will change ,it doesn’t apply to some of them,some even get worse the moment you put a ring on it,it’s your cross my man,like it’s always said on the alter ,for better for worse ,endure the price bride you paid for,you should call a general family meeting including her parents and yours ,that’s the only option but as for social media opinions,we all have our individual problems too.

You don't even understand, people especially women can conceal their identities only for them to get married before they start unleashing terror.
Re: Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by XhosaNostra(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
They're going to beat this one for airing his marital issues on social media tongue

He should rehash it with her one more time & if that doesn't work, well...happy feet. He sounds fed up already, so it'll do him a world of good, to either go on a trial separation or leave her.
Re: Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive by Kingpee2(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

You don't even understand, people especially women can conceal their identities only for them to get married before they start unleashing terror.
Ive known this fact long ago ..

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Muslim Man For A Serious Relationship / What Ladies Want From The Men Of Their Dream. / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.