Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do (42381 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by RiquiPuig(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Another day to take your time to fear women especially naija women.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Oluromantic: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
I fear woman o

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
What is kept In the secret will eventually come out in one way or the other. You better confess

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by McStoic(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
The secret solution seems to be murder to me ...take care

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Gadafii: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2023
May the help you desire never come to you until you are caught and disgraced

Why did she pin the bele onn the husband when the person that impregnated her was still alive, why the father no take responsibility that she even had to give the pregnancy to another man, why would such man or her sister lay claim to the daughter now that she’s grown, either the story is fake or the wife is evil and dumb

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MarketDispatch: 4:06am On Jun 26, 2023
Gadafii:
May the help you desire never come to you until you are caught and disgraced
b

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.

242 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Reminderz: 4:36am On Jun 26, 2023
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...

285 Likes 29 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by efficiencie(m): 5:02am On Jun 26, 2023
RiquiPuig:
Another day to take your time to fear women especially naija women.

This woman don kill before. Ah her mind get mind. Her mind is mindedly dumbfounding. I always say men, men, men if you want to last in this life stop dipping your stick inside pit latrine e ni gbo. If she is not a virgin stay away. Na for your own good. Holes that have been used by multiple men are manholes and manholes can swallow you whole. These manholes are catastrophes waiting to happen. They are natural disasters.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Caramia2020(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Deceptive being, this lady will shout on top her voice if DNA is mentioned, she is part of those people advocating against DNA. The truth will surely be reveal because the more u pay the more there will be increase. The only solution is to open up to your said husband, but to me he is your maga because u have defrauded him for years. Yahoo girl.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Debater(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2023
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Route again? insinuating you killed the girl's father.

11 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by TBforgive: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Pay assassins to kill her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by czarr(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.
hope you did the DNA test? because she could say that just to manipulate you into believing she has nothing to hide.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Debater(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2023
Yeah, we did it
And the results were sent to both our emails and also the hard copy
'Twas my child
czarr:
hope you did the DNA test? because she could say that just to manipulate you into believing she has nothing to hide.

33 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Coolsat(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2023
You don't enter into a marriage with secrets, it'll eventually catch up with you. You should have cleaned your dirty past before entering the marriage with your unlucky husband. Some women of these days are very evil, no conscience whatsoever. I don't even blame the woman cashing out from your evil, you are God sent to her. Please increase her salary because truly the price of things have skyrocket.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by lavylilly: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2023
The truth is most girls are not interested in marriage, it just society that's pressure

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Jii95: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.
You are smart.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Blackdisciple(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Hmmm words....!!!
One chilled beer for you, you sabi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Obakoolex(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
Smart lady, that doesn't mean she's not cheating on you undecided

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
This gender nawao, one joystick no dey do them, later them go carry banky w matter for head like gala

8 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided
Wahala for any man out there wey trust him banny finish.......I just wish weddings of nowadays can be conducted in shrines instead of churches undecided. Same circle will surely continue once she gets connected with that her so-called Ex, because she'll definitely cheat on him too..

Mumu woman undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Passionate888: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by sofeo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Alright
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Cloudflare: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Olosho said she mistakenly connected with her ex while her husband was away. Olosho will always be an olsoho!

Dear men, when a girl is with you, she's not your gf nor your wife, it's just your turn to chop her kpekpus. The moment she leaves your place she belongs to another dude to bang

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by ecolime(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
No be this kain thing dem dey talk online.

Nairaland boys go ridicule you and your wife no be small.. Chaii

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by bennybuhari: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Go and swear joo. Nothing will do you. All village juju have relocated to Lagos in search of what to eat

8 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by excomarow(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Padipadi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lmao.
If you can sin in secret you should be able to confess in the public. Women are too weak to resist sex from ex. Many ex have broken many homes. They ll tell dem, no go meet your ex but they won't hear. What a balablue story!
I ll blame the woman first before accusing the man of anything. She had marriage o. How you go take marry who you no go fûck? You dey whine?

vannessa7:

He must have used black magic on her, I have met two women like that and one of them told me she woke up one day to see two children calling her mummy and she was wondering who they are calling mummy until she saw that she was in the house of a white garment prophet who had toasted her before but she rejected him, she found herself married to him with two kids, her eyes opened after five years, she started cursing him and packed out in anger with those kids, the kids were in university in Ghana when she was telling me the story, she couldn't marry again because the prophet was on her case, it happens, may God help us.
Amen. But what dragged her to the prophets doorstep?
Women are indeed weaker vessel. That's why brainwashing, indomie, money or any juju works on them easily.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Samueltemi337(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
I didn't have time to read the story but I know it is something Candidlady can do

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by gentposh: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is why I have always advised people in relationships to always go through their spouse's social media to ascertain their position in the events of things..

Let me help you clone your spouse's Whatsapp and get their messages delivered directly into your own phone.

It's easy and affordable.

Zero eight one 130 seven seven one six seven

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by NastiLord: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigerian wives and promiscuity na 5&6.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Lies Women Tell Men! / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.