Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (37527 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
21void:
and how is being in a gay relationship demeaning and abusive? Can you kindly explain?

Gay people claim to love each other, but what they think is love is not love but Lust.

Love is a divine quality. Love is pure. If they understood what love is then they wouldn't be in such a relationship with each other.

If a man claims to love his fellow man then he shouldn't desire to have such a vile relationship with him.

Being gay is unnatural, its evil, there's nothing positive about it.

And that's the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by 21void: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hismasterpiece:

Gay people claim to love each other, but what they think is love is not love but Lust.

Love is a divine quality. Love is pure. If they understood what love is then they wouldn't be in such a relationship with each other.

If a man claims to love his fellow man then he shouldn't desire to have such a vile relationship with him.

Being gay is unnatural, its evil, there's nothing positive about it.

And that's the truth.
I know gay couples who have stayed married for over40 years, if that love is not pure, I don't know what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
21void:
I know gay couples who have stayed married for over40 years, if that love is not pure, I don't know what it is.

I didn't say its not love. Yes they may love each other, but the devil has deceived them to think it is right to do what they do, but the foundation of homosexuality is Lust. Believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Olivegreen(f): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hismasterpiece:

Homosexuality is all about Lust. If they truly loved each other they would never want to be in such a demeaning, degrading and abusive relationship with each other.

See ehn, there is just this mysterious attraction between a man and a woman. Mine started when I was 5 years old.

God put that attraction there, and it is meant to be between a man and woman. The devil corrupts that attraction in some people and causes them to feel what they should feel towards the opposite sex towards the same sex.

Call it what it is, Lust.

Or don't you think pedophiles love the children they abuse? Don't you think people who have sex with animals love them too?

Saying that they are wrong is not hate, but love. After all, would you tell the truth to someone you hate unless it is in their own best interest?

Please when did oppressed gays run to you to be saved. The gays who you claim are being oppressed and forced into demeaning and disgusting relationships are here living life and loving it so what cause exactly are you fighting for??

I will say it now....
@all homophobes, thank you but stop arguing on my behalf. I am happily gay and I plan on remaining gay for as long as I live.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by QuentinDay: 3:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries
Where is you proving to the ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by openmine(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

Hmmmm....maybe I haven't seen your explanation of homosexuality not being a sin according to the bible!
So please can you show me using scriptures from the bible to support your claim?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by earthsync(f): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
You know being an homosexual is not a choice neither is it being possessed by some entity or whatever. It's just how they are engineered. Just like how heterosexuals are attracted to the opposite sex, the homosexuals gets attracted to the same sex.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by openmine(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
earthsync:
You know being an homosexual is not a choice neither is it being possessed by some entity or whatever. It's just how they are engineered. Just like how heterosexuals are attracted to the opposite sex, the homosexuals gets attracted to the same sex.
I disagree with such assertions!
No man or woman was born with a homosexual or heterosexual tag!
Infact no baby came out with such genie as homosexuality or heterosexual....
That narrative is false and has zero basis!

No one just woke up and became attracted to a man or woman...nurture and the environment has an influence or play a part in a person's choice of attraction!
Same is applied to intellect and everything that pertains to life!

However,what op is saying is such habits like homosexuality are abnormal and wrong according to scriptures!
God ordained man and woman to be bonded and consumed in love for one another and not woman burning with desire for a woman!
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Olivegreen(f): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Honestly this entire argument is stupid. It is obvious that you homophobes don't want to listen.
You'll be acting as I you're a threat to gays"If I see a gay I'll shoot him", "if my child is gay I'll kill her" blablabla.
For your own good, you better stay away from homosexuals cuz you don't know when you'll jam my future wifey. If you touch me, I can let it slide but lay one finger on anyone I love and I'll show you how aggressive homosexuals can become.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Olivegreen(f): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2020
You made a stupid law, it didn't stop us, you arrested us, tortured us, killed us yet we keep growing in number and vigour.
When you're tired just let us know.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by openmine(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2020
As usual...smh

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello Friends,
I introduce to you Kingdom Citizens Club.
Kingdom Citizens is a Christian Club on a mission to use the media to tell the world about the Love and Gospel of Jesus Christ and to inspire the world to follow Jesus Christ.
We are committed to bring the lost souls back into the Kingdom of God thereby becoming a bonafide Citizen of the Kingdom - Matthew 28 :19 - 20.

Our program schedule draws together a wide range of spiritual messages from anionted ministers, teachers and evangelists alongside with faith base programs such as Motivational and Inspirational talk, Deep Worship and Praise, Counseling, Devotions, Prayer hours, Discovery Bible study, Testimonies, Mentorship and Business Talk, Games and Give aways, Gospel news and events, Citizens Narrative and many others as the Holy Spirit leads.

Let's enjoy God's word and grow in the Love and Obedience of Jesus Christ. It is our earnest prayer that you see the Light and the Love of Jesus Christ as you become a Kingdom Citizen.
We welcome you!

To be a Kingdom Citizen, Kindly send "Hi" to the number below;

WhatsApp TV- 07062489436
https:///2347062489436

Telegram Community- 07062489436

Visit, Like, Follow Us and Turn On Your Notification- /KingdomCitizensblog

Message us on Facebook-. m.me/KingdomCitizensblog

Email us- kingdomcitizensblog@gmail.com

Jesus Loves You

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by HallaDaTruth: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Olivegreen:
Honestly this entire argument is stupid. It is obvious that you homophobes don't want to listen.
You'll be acting as I you're a threat to gays"If I see a gay I'll shoot him", "if my child is gay I'll kill her" blablabla.
For your own good, you better stay away from homosexuals cuz you don't know when you'll jam my future wifey. If you touch me, I can let it slide but lay one finger on anyone I love and I'll show you how aggressive homosexuals can become.
Long story grin
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:07am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:07am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:59am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.