Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (37606 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Spacewalker:

Sharap,ur making noise here saying trash.
Hope u know u will face Judgement
U can't judge urself because u did not create urself.
U can only be judged by the one who created u
So,think before u talk
did i hurt you sir? And who sir is my creator? Is it the bible God who proclaimed his love for Israel? Does dat God know me? I reside in Ghana does he or she know me? Too bad i dnt believe in judgement and you cannot prophess to know that there is a biblical God cos you havent seen or heard his voice before. You cannot be sure of judgement too cos u havent faced one before. Inconsistent book, tells you judgement is after jesus comes yet apparently some are already in hell fire. So which is which? When will this judgement come? Is it at the world's end when all the dead will be risen to be judged right after rapture or immediately when you die? Jokers.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:51am On Oct 15, 2019
mcdon1986:

First of all, we need to set things in perspective, your argument, is not on whether the Bible frowns on homosexuality but rather on the authority of Paul.

Who is Paul and why should we believe his writings?

Jesus while leaving earth made a prayer to His father: “I pray for them(disciples).... Neither pray I for these alone, but them also which shall believe in me through their word” Kjv john 17:9, 20. Here we see Jesus in a sense accrediting all the testimony/writings of his disciples who he took time to train and gave them a charge to go also and make disciples of men.
So if Christ purely accredit that which his disciples will teach and as well prayed for those who will believe in their word, which is same as when he said, as my father hath sent me in trust that I can deliver, you also having stayed with me and learnt of me, I also send you (john 20:21), however tarry ye in Jerusalem until ye are endued from on high (Luke 24:29), because the assignment is I am giving you is beyond reasoning (as some one pointed that religion is both faith and reasoning) , but it requires power. As paraphrased as the above is ,yet scripture are embedded in it.

So, back to authenticating Paul’s authority on the account that Jesus entrusted the works he began to his disciples, we can believe that which proceeds of the disciples in witnessing Christ; as not just true but also accredited by Jesus himself base on the following:
They were endued by the spirit of God to bear witness, for the spirit can only take what is of Jesus and show them, they in turn showed us as they’ve received of the father

Again the teaching of Paul was once disputed in his days and the days of the disciples (who Jesus have accredited as seen in John's writing), a meeting was called (Acts 13), after which the disciples approved him and gave a hand of fellowship. By which, in context, the authority granted to us( Jesus's disciples), by God through Jesus we, accredit Paul and his teaching.

If we believe in Jesus it is only appropriate that we believe in the testimony of his disciples who by extension extended a hand of fellowship to Paul and approved him.
Peter, Jesus's disciple further gave testimony of Paul’s teaching, saying : 2 Peter 3:15 “… even as our beloved Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him have written unto you; also as in all his epistle, speaking in them of these things; which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as the do also to other scriptures unto their own destruction.”

It is hypocritical to say you believe Jesus’s word and not believe the word of his disciples whom he commissioned to be his ambassador to whom also he gave authority in his name to teach and make disciples, is like saying your(Jesus) authority is not trustworthy, because segregating the teaching of his disciples from is own teaching, is denying the authority that backs their witness and the person, Jesus in general.

More so, Paul’s testimony of himself and his authority is that our Lord Jesus appeared to him, which were with infallible proof and also his account was supported by the action of Ananians the prophet Acts 9.( And by the witness of two a case is established).

Finally God saw and said it’s not good for a man to be alone and he created Eve as a companion for Adam and not 'Steve', when Adam saw Eve, he exclaimed Eve, as the bone of his Bones.

My dear if you say you believe in Jesus's word and not believe in the words of his disciples ( whom he gave authority to speak in his name ) then is either you’re ignorant, or deceived or influenced by demons.

On a lighter note, Jesus speaking to his disciples said, there are many things that I wish to tell you, but you can not bear, but when he the spirit of truth is come he will guide you into all truth, there are many things you might say Jesus didn’t mention, however he gave his spirit to his disciples and its by the spirit, the scripture was written, same spirit which Paul partook of in his conversion.

Peace.

Anything dat didnt come from christ is not law....so if a pastor tells u he needs to sleep with ur wife cos Jesus ordained it, will dat sit ryt with u? There was no accreditation of paul bros, dont struggle with all this.

Again i ask, who is Paul to tell me wat to do? He only shares opinion.. i will not have my wife shutup in church and wait till she gets home to ask me. Wat if i cant answer her? Will she wallow in ignorance? Surely you see how sexists the men of those times were. Who is Paul that I shud listen to him.

U want to claim the adam and eve not "steve" angle? Till ur age u believe in the creation story? Wat was this marvelous fruit they ate? Why wud God put the forbidden fruit in the middle of the garden looking and smelling nice? Why wud he allow satan in to deceive his naive and gullible new creation? Surely he knew satan had come dere. If the serpent was cursed to crawl on its belly wat of the worm and maggots? Were dey cursed too? Who did cain marry? How did chinese and blacks and latinos come out of jux one group of race? Can a blackman gove birth to a chinese? If u can answer these questions properly, ur adam and even not "steve" story will hold. Until den, u r making noise, ur creation story isnt any better than the others

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:55am On Oct 15, 2019
jayloms:

Get a head mister!!

We don't live by the laws of the old testament anymore, and before you attempt to get smart, be aware that homosexuality was warned against in the new testament as highlighted in the op. I'd like for you to point me to any part of the new testament that supports stoning one's disobedient child to death.

So Jesus warned against homosexuals? I must be reading the wrong bible i guess. You saviour preached love, and u r here listening to anoda who, mind you, was deemed controversial even in his time. If Jesus didnt say it, then it didnt matter....Paul is not Jesus....he is a sexist roman pig....follow ur christ and love your brethren even in his "sins"

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:57am On Oct 15, 2019
TechCapon:
you're missing the point. Gay and lesbianism is evil and must be condemned in the strongest way possible

Why? Tell me why it is evil without referring to the bible.jux explain in ur own reason. Dnt use the bible. Jux think for yourself , "why do i hate these people?"

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Jeffnjemanze:
Las las thhs thread identified them weller. rollcall of the POOFTER. KIMCO, LONELYPACIFIST6, OLODO24 ,MRVITALIS(a.k.a childmolestor) ALLTHINGSGOOD(a.k.a homo caused by rejection) creamykk d ferminist(turned 2 lesbian b/c of lack of charles dickens) Nggs121, Zizza And Hannahhitler Dirty Kpekus.

Ad hominem....im surprised it took this long to come up. Never change christians...always remain clowns.

Im very straight (myt even be addicted), but if i was gay, i wud show it proudly cos screw u....u dnt own me.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 3:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Chidorx60:

May ur eyes one day open to the pit u are trailing into...

Homosexuality is a sin like anyother Christians are to preach to them to repent as they would to any sinner....no one is hating here but telling u guys the ugly truth

U r preaching hate...intolerance always leads to hate...dnt dodge it...even u who have lied and cheated and done all these bad things are hopeful of "heaven" .

Trust me, i dnt need ur prayers. At all

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 3:06am On Oct 15, 2019
Chidorx60:

Shut up sir.....

You clearly don't understand a word in the scripturessss....

Formication and homosexuality are all sin

All hail king solomon...pray sir, do u have wat they refer to as spiritual understanding? I have only heard about it but never seen it before. They say it makes you wise but all i have seen is madness beyond repair...or is it because it apparently foolishness to my canal mind? Oh boy i cant wait to to get this "spiritus eyesus" magic power.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by DAVE5(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Nggs121:

People like you are rotten
Dumb nobodies who don't have a mind of their own.

You preach against discrimination but are willing to do it if you feel it is justified.

Now answer this

Why is homosexuality bad?

I’m a Christian and I believe in the word of God, and I know for sure there’s no verse that supports same sex marriage, don’t judge me because I’ve accepted to accept a white man’s religious as so many would call it, I wont judge you either for things you do, in the end, nobody is perfect

About same sex marriage, let’s not look at the Bible gan,

I believe nature in itself is against it

Can a man and a fellow man procreate?

if they can (not by scientific means though) then homo is fine for them that accept it (not me though but I can’t fight nor judge them)

But if a man and his fellow man can’t procreate naturally (one of the both of them gets pregnant and carries the child in his belly for nine months, and conceives a child) , then it goes to say nature did not approve same sex union from the get go and neither would I

My opinion though, you definitely are free to yours too

Pen dropped!!!

I’m tempted to want to go further, but......... I’ll oblige myself

Someone attacked the op that she missed the point of gay relationship that it’s not sex but love, which I disagree because all the “i love you” “ I love you” between man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, goat and goat leads to the endpoint which is sexual satisfaction, some may argue with me though, but whatever you say, you’re right because I’m not the law and my words are not final

What if your dad had fancied a fellow man, or your mum had fancied a fellow woman, I’m guessing we won’t be on this forum today, (Pls with all due respect I mean you, your dad or mum or family no disrespect)

another question for you

Are you gay?

If you’re not, would you accept your brother coming home with a guy saying he loves the guy and wants to marry him?

Bible aside, does your ancestral culture accept same sex union?

Is same sex marriage good?

I’ll answers your question, I believe with my heart that same sex union is wrong because my Bible is against it, nature is against it, my culture in the village is against it and I can’t fathom being sexually and romantically involved with a fellow guy, breàst is softer and more sumptuous than chest, the female anatomy as a whole pleases my eye, my biology teacher would not approve of it

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jeffnjemanze:
Las las thhs thread identified them weller. rollcall of the POOFTER. KIMCO, LONELYPACIFIST6, OLODO24 ,MRVITALIS(a.k.a childmolestor) ALLTHINGSGOOD(a.k.a homo caused by rejection) creamykk d ferminist(turned 2 lesbian b/c of lack of charles dickens) Nggs121, Zizza And Hannahhitler Dirty Kpekus.

This one is just a fool.
Just in case you couldn't see the sarcasm in my comment because your whole eye is a blind spot
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Iampapito: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
DAVE5:

I’m a Christian and I believe in the word of God, and I know for sure there’s no verse that supports same sex marriage, don’t judge me because I’ve accepted to accept a white man’s religious as so many would call it, I wont judge you either for things you do, in the end, nobody is perfect

About same sex marriage, let’s not look at the Bible gan,

I believe nature in itself is against it

Can a man and a fellow man procreate?

if they can (not by scientific means though) then homo is fine for them that accept it (not me though but I can’t fight nor judge them)

But if a man and his fellow man can’t procreate naturally (one of the both of them gets pregnant and carries the child in his belly for nine months, and conceives a child) , then it goes to say nature did not approve same sex union from the get go and neither would I

My opinion though, you definitely are free to yours too

Pen dropped!!!

I’m tempted to want to go further, but......... I’ll oblige myself

Someone attacked the op that she missed the point of gay relationship that it’s not sex but love, which I disagree because all the “i love you” “ I love you” between man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, goat and goat leads to the endpoint which is sexual satisfaction, some may argue with me though, but whatever you say, you’re right because I’m not the law and my words are not final

What if your dad had fancied a fellow man, or your mum had fancied a fellow woman, I’m guessing we won’t be on this forum today, (Pls with all due respect I mean you, your dad or mum or family no disrespect)

another question for you

Are you gay?

If you’re not, would you accept your brother coming home with a guy saying he loves the guy and wants to marry him?

Bible aside, does your ancestral culture accept same sex union?

Is same sex marriage good?

I’ll answers your question, I believe with my heart that same sex union is wrong because my Bible is against it, nature is against it, my culture in the village is against it and I can’t fathom being sexually and romantically involved with a fellow guy, breàst is softer and more sumptuous than chest, the female anatomy as a whole pleases my eye, my biology teacher would not approve of it

The end point is we don't hate gays but that doesn't mean that we go around supporting them either, the world is changing (according to them) and we are coming to a time where religion and culture are just mere words and everyone has the right to do as they please but I'm not falling for it. They're just bringing up another means to start Christian persecution all over again. They say that christians are just low minded fools who believe in a God they can't even see and claim that we're the most myopic group of people on Earth just because what we believe in doesn't correspond with what they do. They call is blind and mock us but later claim that WE are the oppressors. If they leave the christians alone we will leave them alone as well. Everyone believes they have the right to behave as they want(which they obviously do) but that right doesn't exclude christians. If we choose to believe in God it's our choice. If we choos to believe that rapture will take place it's our choice. If we choose to believe that Jesus died for us it's our choice as well, just as choosing to become gay, bisexual or transgender is their choice. The Bible teaches us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. That applies to gays as well and it if anyone says any horrible words or threats against gays I don't believe it's a true Christian talking. I won't say I'm support them because it is not accepted in my religion, culture and whatever but I don't think that makes me more myopic than anyone else. Just as a woman exposing her hair and skin is not accepted in Muslim culture so is this and I
don't think that makes Muslims myopic.

ONE LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by LoveJesus87(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olivegreen:
You're missing the point!!!
Being gay is not just about gay sex just as love is not just about sex.
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Please let us stop this unreasonable spread of hate and intolerance.

Love is love.
Pls Look at yourself in front of the mirror for a full silent 60 seconds and see that you have gone MAD(an understatement). You are NOT human this way. We biologists will need to work out a new name and classification for things like you as you can no longer be grouped with normal humans..

Beg God to forgive and deliver you and restore you to normal humanity.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by mcdon1986: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2019
kimco:

Anything dat didnt come from christ is not law....so if a pastor tells u he needs to sleep with ur wife cos Jesus ordained it, will dat sit ryt with u? There was no accreditation of paul bros, dont struggle with all this.

Again i ask, who is Paul to tell me wat to do? He only shares opinion.. i will not have my wife shutup in church and wait till she gets home to ask me. Wat if i cant answer her? Will she wallow in ignorance? Surely you see how sexists the men of those times were. Who is Paul that I shud listen to him.

U want to claim the adam and eve not "steve" angle? Till ur age u believe in the creation story? Wat was this marvelous fruit they ate? Why wud God put the forbidden fruit in the middle of the garden looking and smelling nice? Why wud he allow satan in to deceive his naive and gullible new creation? Surely he knew satan had come dere. If the serpent was cursed to crawl on its belly wat of the worm and maggots? Were dey cursed too? Who did cain marry? How did chinese and blacks and latinos come out of jux one group of race? Can a blackman gove birth to a chinese? If u can answer these questions properly, ur adam and even not "steve" story will hold. Until den, u r making noise, ur creation story isnt any better than the others

I raised some point, regarding how Jesus, accredited what his disciples will say, and as well prayed for people that will believe in Him through their word, peter accredited paul's writing, and the testimony of Paul as well was backed by witness.

Before you deviate. Address these point and when next you want to argue, let us know your reference point from whence you derive your authority, for me is the Bible.

Address the point I raised earlier.

obviously is not clear if u believe the Bible or not.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
mcdon1986:

I raised some point, regarding how Jesus, accredited what his disciples will say, and as well prayed for people that will believe in Him through their word, peter accredited paul's writing, and the testimony of Paul as well was backed by witness.

Before you deviate. Address these point and when next you want to argue, let us know your reference point from whence you derive your authority, for me is the Bible.

Address the point I raised earlier.

obviously is not clear if u believe the Bible or not.

So let's pretend dat it works for u. Paul is accredited. Will you follow Paul's advice and prohibit ur wife from asking questions in church or lead the congregation if she could ?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by amahbrain(f): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=DAVE5 post=83150283]

Dave5: “I’m a Christian and I believe in the word of God”

Me: Do you believe in God, Dave5? You say you believe in God’s word, but do you believe in God?

Dave5: “and I know for sure there’s no verse that supports same sex marriage”

Me: If you do believe in God, you would know that God is Alive, yea? Are you saying that as Mighty, Powerful, Gracious, Wonderful as God is, All that this God is capable of saying is contained in just one book?

Dave5: “don’t judge me because I’ve accepted to accept a white man’s religious as so many would call it”

Me: Serving God is not a religion. It is a way of life, basically. Religion introduces a lot of man-influenced dogma and traditions. We claim to be Christians. We claim to know God by knowing His/Her Word more than the next person. But in that same religion, in all false loyalty, you have different denominations and different beliefs. You have Pastors using violence to conduct deliverance. You have baptism while some don’t. Some baptize babies, and some think it’s absurd. Some put on jewelries, some kick against it.

Me: The interesting part Every one of them claim to have gotten the idea from... guess? The Bible. That, my friend, is Religion. What did Christ say (I believe it was Christ who said Salvation is personal
Me: White man’s religion. Funny. That one would describe serving a Creator by the method of the creation’s methods and words.

Dave5: “About same sex marriage, let’s not look at the Bible gan“

Me: Have you asked yourself what people went to check concerning social issues before the Bible was written?

Dave5: “ I believe nature in itself is against it”

Me: Nature is alive. Allow it speak for itself. If you believe so much in nature, you won’t cut down trees. You won’t kill plants. You won’t litter the Earth with plastics. You will cry when you see the rays of the sun on that flower.

Dave5: “Can a man and a fellow man procreate?”

Me: So who procreates gay people? Have you thought of that, sir? That it is straight as an arrow humans that birth gay people? What has it changed What does being straight change??

Dave5: ”if they can (not by scientific means though) then homo is fine for them”

Me: By your standards, so if barren women and impotent men can get pregnant without scientific means, then it is fine. If not, they are possesed and unbiblical. I mean, the innovation of IVF is Evil because the Bible didn’t mention it, fa? Oh! You know someone was killed for spilling sperm on the ground. Everytime you masturbate, my friend, think of what would have happened to you if you were there at that time, sir.

Dave5: ”But if a man and his fellow man can’t procreate naturally (one of the both of them gets pregnant and carries the child in his belly for nine months, and conceives a child) , then it goes to say nature did not approve same sex union from the get go and neither would I“

Me: Again, let nature speak for itself. I hope you are aware enough to listen to it. Don’t you see what this false self is doing to you? You are speaking for God. Speaking for Nature. Speaking for living adults. Don’t you see it? Your excuse is the Bible. Have you played or watched this game being played... the game where one person (Source) whispers a message to the next person, who then does the same and it carries on. Have you ever heard the SAME message from the Source being said as the message is passed down??

Me: Why not just ask the Source? You believe in God. You have being taught to fear God. God is the “Man in the sky”. He/She passed all He/She has to say in a Bible. So worship or be afraid of Him from afar. Don’t go too close or you’ll get burned. You were taught to relate with God like you will relate with the elders in your village.

Me: God is there/here, no? Why not approach Him/Her? You serve a living God, no? Jesus Christ came to this world to prove a point, no? So why are you not doing just that? You would rather know God as dar as the Bible but never personally. Lol.

God is Merciful.

Dave5: My opinion though, you definitely are free to yours too

Pen dropped!!!

Dave5: I’m tempted to want to go further, but......... I’ll oblige myself

Dave5: Someone attacked the op that she missed the point of gay relationship that it’s not sex but love, which I disagree because all the “i love you” “ I love you” between man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, goat and goat leads to the endpoint which is sexual satisfaction, some may argue with me though, but whatever you say, you’re right because I’m not the law and my words are not final

Dave5: What if your dad had fancied a fellow man, or your mum had fancied a fellow woman, I’m guessing we won’t be on this forum today, (Pls with all due respect I mean you, your dad or mum or family no disrespect)

another question for you

Are you gay?

Dave5: ”Bible aside, does your ancestral culture accept same sex union?“

Me: The same ancestral culture that killed twins and their mothers? The same ancestral culture that killed children whose upper tooth broke first?
Wow. What’s the way forward? Or the part Bible of the Bible that “okayed” killing children because they are stubborn? The parts that same if a woman is menstruating, to go outside the covering of the society and probably get killed, or raped? Oh. The part where Paul, who was unmarried, anyways said it is bad to have a same sex partner. Let’s not analyze his life now.

Dave5: Is same sex marriage good?

Me: Is it bad? Leave the marriage out of it. Not all straight people get married anyways. Like your Paul, right? He wasn’t married but he was straight, abi? So leave marriage out of it. Let the people involved make that decision.

Dave5: “I’ll answers your question, I believe with my heart that same sex union is wrong because my Bible is against it, nature is against it, my culture in the village is against it and I can’t fathom being sexually and romantically involved with a fellow guy, breàst is softer and more sumptuous than chest, the female anatomy as a whole pleases my eye, my biology teacher would not approve of it”

Me: Already answered above. You even bring your Biology teacher into this. What? Is that your god too? Because he or she taught you something they were taught makes them a suitable judge for this? Lol. (Sigh). I hope you understand all I have been trying to say. You do, deep down. The egoistic you is just that loud.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by DAVE5(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=amahbrain post=83384426][/quote]

Auntie, a question was asked, and I gave my own opinion based on what I feel and standards I have accepted and set for myself, whatever rocks ur boat is good for you, whatever rocks my boat is good for me sef

All you did was criticize me for my opinion, I can’t live my own life by your own standards, neither did I shove mine down ur throat

I believe in God, i believe in the word of God, and I believe the word of God is God, and he dwelt amongst us as man, if u don’t, fine for u

If anybody say they know God more than the next person, fine for them, we are all entitled to our opinions

The same Christ you said told us salvation is personal still went to be baptized before he started his ministry, so that says he still obeyed his ancestral lineage

I learned not to tie the world to my chest and that means live and let live, in my quest for live and let live, It doesn’t mean I should accept everything and anything

I (name withheld) have nothing against gay people, their choice which they are entitled to, I don’t like them either cos they very much scare me and I can’t accept any of my family member being gay, he/she chose his/her sexual nature and I chose not to accept it, it’s called CHOICE

No gay person seeked my opinion when they chose their sexuality and It can’t be forced on me

I DONT ACCEPT GAY DESIRES OR INTENTIONS

If you do, I wish you a gay filled sweet life

Live your life well and be very SUCCESSFUL while you’re here, that’s what matters the most to me; SUCCESS

Don’t misconstrue success with money but remember money makes life a lot better
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Iampapito: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
DAVE5:

Auntie, a question was asked, and I gave my own opinion based on what I feel and standards I have accepted and set for myself, whatever rocks ur boat is good for you, whatever rocks my boat is good for me sef

All you did was criticize me for my opinion, I can’t live my own life by your own standards, neither did I shove mine down ur throat

I believe in God, i believe in the word of God, and I believe the word of God is God, and he dwelt amongst us as man, if u don’t, fine for u

If anybody say they know God more than the next person, fine for them, we are all entitled to our opinions

The same Christ you said told us salvation is personal still went to be baptized before he started his ministry, so that says he still obeyed his ancestral lineage

I learned not to tie the world to my chest and that means live and let live, in my quest for live and let live, It doesn’t mean I should accept everything and anything

I (name withheld) have nothing against gay people, their choice which they are entitled to, I don’t like them either cos they very much scare me and I can’t accept any of my family member being gay, he/she chose his/her sexual nature and I chose not to accept it, it’s called CHOICE

No gay person seeked my opinion when they chose their sexuality and It can’t be forced on me

I DONT ACCEPT GAY DESIRES OR INTENTIONS

If you do, I wish you a gay filled sweet life

Live your life well and be very SUCCESSFUL while you’re here, that’s what matters the most to me; SUCCESS

Don’t misconstrue success with money but remember money makes life a lot better

*applaud* finally
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Olivegreen(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Noooo!!!! I'm so pained.
I haven't been with my phone for weeks now. I truly wish I followed this topic and pitched in my ideas too.

As you may know. I'm an LGBT supporter, female (olivegreen is my favorite color), and open minded.
I'm currently working on an article about "the Bible and homosexuality" and it has been quite difficult to write giving to the fact that it gets me very emotional (I'm talking rage, pity, joy and hope all at once), it's also much harder than I thought to create an entire article.

I promise I would compile it as soon as possible and post on nairaland. You are all very welcome to comment on the article.

Love is love
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by EdegbeLine: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2019
creamyKK:
Omg, its 2019 and people still disqualifies sex/love preference on the excuse of sky daddy not been in support, that shit is old
Hi
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Olivegreen(f): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin grin
You know most times when I read hateful comments against the lgbt community I'm filled with rage but today, I can't just stop laughing. grin

I read some comments on this thread and I'm laughing yet I feel pity for these homophobic nairalanders.
It's quite sad to see professionals, literates, grown men and women talk like mindless, unreasonable illeterates all because they are blinded by hate and fear.

Yes... I know that you guys are scared. I mean how many times do you see a pastor or an imam or even a priest give homilies on homosexuality yet they come out to social media and condemn it...all because they are afraid to face the truth.
It's sad, really sad.

Why can't you just be open minded be brave enough to discuss this issue like mature people instead of all these insults and blubbering ?

Only fear, insecurity and hate would make you blind and unable to see the truth.

#love is love.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Godson32(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Two nights ago, I saw a headline on gay sex. It was a gory narration of a person first gay sex. What I read that night really messed my mind till date. I really weep for everyone still in that web. I still think what I read was a stylish way of promoting gayism though that might not be the writer intent but some persons might read and be curious as the narrator in that thread said some persons are Bicurious Lols.

What I am going to say below will offend some persons I'm sorry but the truth must be told.

Anal Sex, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, what is God take on it? Is it a sin? Is it wrong? Is it an abomination?

Now go with me to the book of Romans Chapter 1 verse 26 and 27. I will read it in different translation so we can all understand what it says.

Romans 1:26-27 The Message Translation.
Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

Romans 1:26-27 New Living translation
that is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Romans 1:26-27 New King James Version
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. Now what is this penalty? Read it again, they all received PENALTY, DUE PUNISHMENT, THEY PAID FOR IT... What is that Penalty?The penalty is all the diseases, malfunction, infections derived from this shameful act etc.

Ok the key thing that I want you all to see here is that, GOD GAVE THEM OVER ! So anybody into homosexuality and lesbianism,God has given them over to degrading and vile passions to a reprobate mind. My dear, it is not a natural mind that thinks of sex with same gender. Please open your dictionary and check the meaning of vile. God gave them over to their vile affection. So I want us to look at what the word vile actually means. Sincerely if you all know what it means,then you will understand the gravity of what Paul was saying there.

Let's see the meaning of vile; Extremely Unpleasant, Morally Bad, Wicked, Little Worth of Value, Foul, Nasty, Nauseating, Abominable, Dreadful, Offensive, Disgusting, Distasteful, Sickling, Mean, Stinky, Wretched, Disgraceful, Hateful, Shocking etc.
What I want you all to know about anal sex is that, there is a muscle in the anus called phalas or something. I don't know the right spelling but doctors in the house understands what I mean or anyone can help me with the right spelling. Now the primary purpose of that muscle is to keep the anus closed after going to the rest room to excrete waste. That is the purpose of it and once that thing is destroyed, you leave your anus opened to Hepatitis, opened to HIV, opened to all kinds of infections and diseases. That place was designed by God to be an outpost location. It is actually an outpost location. It is an outpost for things to go out. It is not a place for things to go in through. Shey una dey get am so? Poo comes out through the anus and not go in abi una think say God wey create you even put anus there no get sense ni? THE ANUS IS NOT MEANT FOR THRUSTING!

Now to all husbands demanding anal sex from their wives please for God sake Stop it ! It is 100% wrong. You are not in anyway different from the men having sex with men. God didn't design the woman anus for sex but instead, God designed the woman by giving her the vaginal and clitoris. The clitoris is not in the anus neither is the vaginal in the anus. That is why a man forcing/ pressurizing his wife for anal sex is a wicked man knowingly or unknowingly. You are hurting that woman and you are not pleasuring the woman. As a fact, you are only pleasuring yourself and that's why you always need a Vaseline to enter into the anus simply because the anus wasn't designed to receive thrusting. So please desist from this act. Stop/Stay away from anal sex you are only hurting yourself by doing that and you are hurting the woman, or the man or boy you are having anal sex with.

Now everything God created, the devil will always bring a falsification and adulteration to that thing. For example, those who say they were born that way hahahahahaha I laugh in heavenly tongues, Nobody as in NO HUMAN WAS BORN A GAY! Take it to the bank. The truth is that everything God created the devil adulterate and anal sex, same gender sex is one of the adulteration of the original. Please guys stay away from it. As in run away from it. Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Flee from it! Sex is meant for a man and a woman, husband and wife Not man and man, woman and woman. So please let's stop it. It is part of what is called abomination. Anal sex/Same gender sex is not just a sin, it is an abomination! Sexual pervasion is an abomination. 2 some, 3 some, 4some, 5 some and what have you are all abomination! All these things are all abomination!

The truth is, when you begin to accept something unpleasant, it means something has first of all happen to your nature. I mean when you begin to take as pleasant something that is originally unpleasant, what it means is that something has happened to your nature that now makes you to accept what is against the law/norm as normal. So as I have said, please run away from it biko. You really do not have any reason to be gay, no reason to be homosexual, no reason to be a lesbian or Bicurious as I learnt in the other thread I made mention of. You have no reason to have anal sex with your spouse not for any reason under the sun! Wives if your husband is pressuring you for anal sex, please threaten to report him! I am certain he wont want anybody to hear of such disgusting act...There is no pleasure in it. That pleasure you think you are getting, let me just tell you, it is a demon that is getting that pleasure through you. It is a demon that is just using your body to satisfy its own demonic intent. Take note of that! Anywhere something like that is, if there is already a demonic activity, it is no longer natural. That is why it's said to be unnatural, it is against the normal cause. A person engaging in anal sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, all other sexual pervasion, it is an evil spirit that is working through you/persons to satisfy its own personal cravings so please run away from it. Stop it!

And if you are already involved in it, be it before or at present/Now, Please Repent from it. Go for deliverance at any of the living church around you or you can write to me please take note that everything discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy. Please get or seek help/delivered because you are on another level. I am not even talking about the normal sexual offences, yours is tertiary. You are not in primary or secondary, you are in tertiary. IT IS WORST! If there is anything above tertiary, I would have used it.

I pray this message ministers to everyone trapped in this bondage in Jesus name.
God Bless you.

Shilekunola.
What about Vaseline crew members, are they among?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godson32:
What about Vaseline crew members, are they among?

What is Vaseline crew member?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by LOWLIFER: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
I made a thread last Friday/Saturday contemplating suicide because of the various and endless life challenges that has bedeviled me in recent times, I didn't plan to be sensational with the issue or create unusual attention ,as some people have made themselves to believe. I was just tired of Hoping and I am at the crossroad of life and I can barely help my plight. I have cried, wished for death in my sleep, tired of living an unproductive and stagnant life.

I am just a less privileged older brother to 2 younger siblings. I have been responsible for them in my own way since the demise of my Dad years ago and my mom this past August. I originally trained as a Fashion Designer, i am done with the apprenticeship but I have limited means to do a proper ceremony for the collection of certificate and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I work as a security guard for few months but I had to leave the place coz they downsized their labour and I also couldn't get going or survive the job because of peptic ulcer I have suffered for years which affects and cause burning sensation in my upper back and chest. So I quit the job.

At the moment life is unbearable for me. I am homeless ,dampened and clueless about life ,because I have already exhausted my strength and I am at God's mercy and his response and salvation has not been forthcoming. I couldn't get a place of my own or be able to help myself get on the track again.

I am Calling on good people of this forum to show empathy and goodwill and give me a little lifeline so I can have a single room of my own( a BQ preferably) . I am tired of trying and this year is gone with no noticeable achievement or improvement.

I am fighting through depression and my energy is failing me everyday. I honestly don't know how to push forward in life coz I am overwhelmed, helpless and hapless.

Please come to my rescue and help me in any way you can for my accommodation. I will be better,composed and focused and energized to push further and think better in becoming a better person and getting a better life.

I am genuinely in dire needs and I want people with goodwill, character and empathy to show compassion on me.

Please Help
0811 343 .5620
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by ogianyo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Olivegreen:
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Love is love.
See them. They have come. You have disturbed the Hornets nest

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'll say the last thing god should be concerned about is What People do in private, or who they chose to have sex with, a lot of killings are going on in public genocide terrorism famine Climate change and the likes, at least God gave human free will he/she shouldn't be bothered about what they do with it.

Yes God is concerned with what we do with our freewill cuz it determines where we spend eternity.

Why do you think He sent His Son? If we had been using our freewill wisely there would be no need for salvation today.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.

Homosexuality is all about Lust. If they truly loved each other they would never want to be in such a demeaning, degrading and abusive relationship with each other.

See ehn, there is just this mysterious attraction between a man and a woman. Mine started when I was 5 years old.

God put that attraction there, and it is meant to be between a man and woman. The devil corrupts that attraction in some people and causes them to feel what they should feel towards the opposite sex towards the same sex.

Call it what it is, Lust.

Or don't you think pedophiles love the children they abuse? Don't you think people who have sex with animals love them too?

Saying that they are wrong is not hate, but love. After all, would you tell the truth to someone you hate unless it is in their own best interest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
kimco:

Since we are on the laws of the bible

Deuteronomy 21:18–21.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Sure i pray and hope that you will allow your stubborn son to be stoned to death. That would be nice see.

That law applied to the old covenant. We who believe in Jesus are under a new covenant, and have only two commandments: Love God & Love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Olivegreen(f): 5:02am On Dec 11, 2019
You obviously do not know the meaning of love @Hismasterpiece

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Olivegreen:
You obviously do not know the meaning of love @Hismasterpiece

But I know its not the same thing as Lust.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hismasterpiece:

That law applied to the old covenant. We who believe in Jesus are under a new covenant, and have only two commandments: Love God & Love your neighbor as yourself.

Yet you wield the bible that contain these old laws and take from them when appropriate. Discard completely that which u call old testament and you case will make sense.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Tedassie(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

Read the testimony of these former LGBTQ persons, you'll understand it isn't a lifestyle God approves of
http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/28d3b519e019bd00742e63ddb1a3a972?features=2097323&uid=8944b625f267ef4d35f8cf9fc3beb6c5a6188822&like_count=0&client=mini&share=1&sharesource=twitter&shareuid=69265bc47886523431949d5d1903c20e26d9a848
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by 21void: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hismasterpiece:

Homosexuality is all about Lust. If they truly loved each other they would never want to be in such a demeaning, degrading and abusive relationship with each other.

See ehn, there is just this mysterious attraction between a man and a woman. Mine started when I was 5 years old.

God put that attraction there, and it is meant to be between a man and woman. The devil corrupts that attraction in some people and causes them to feel what they should feel towards the opposite sex towards the same sex.

Call it what it is, Lust.

Or don't you think pedophiles love the children they abuse? Don't you think people who have sex with animals love them too?

Saying that they are wrong is not hate, but love. After all, would you tell the truth to someone you hate unless it is in their own best interest?
and how is being in a gay relationship demeaning and abusive? Can you kindly explain?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by opeano(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.