Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (37598 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by porka: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

You clearly dont know your religion. Religion is not just faith. Its faith and reasoning. None supercedes the other.
The bible is written in a lot of metaphors and has lots of hidden messages that only the wise can access. The passage about Sodom amd Gomorah is one of them. It should not be taken literally instead, it should be carefully studied to get the true message.

Hmmm?

Metaphors? Seriously?

Read this

New Science Suggests Biblical City Of Sodom Was Smote By An Exploding Meteor - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2018/12/04/new-science-suggests-biblical-city-of-sodom-was-smote-by-an-exploding-meteor/amp/

And then read this carefully

Sodom and Gomorrah Proved!

Recent scientific evidence corroborates an ‘impossible’ biblical miracle.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/18698-sodom-and-gomorrah-proved
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Lonelypacifist6: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
poik:

The thing you need to understand is that sex and sexual perversion was what started the fall of man, and is at the root of almost every crime committed. why do you think God instructed man not to resist, but to FLEE fornication and youthful lusts? The Bible knows exactly what it is saying.

Evil is evil. the degree does not matter to God. By the way, our bodies are the temple of the living God. I cant imagine you defecating in your living room in your right senses.
That God gave man free will does not give him absolute freedom. What you do with your free will has consequences.
Ahha, you just went full priest mode on me because of ordinary comments?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Lonelypacifist6: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oddsman:

In the name of your god
Your god.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by samorobo: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2019
I DIDN'T want to comment intially but seeing some really disgusting comments was all the push I needed to write this.

Let's leave the holy Bible aside for now since most of us think they can manipulate the holy word of God Almighty to support their deluded satanic claims....
Homosexuality started WAYBACK (probably during the time of Sodom and gommorah) and ever since it has trended through generations. But haven't one thing struck you? Why is that all countries particularly western countries that accepts this things in their law still have issue with discrimination despite having evolved mentalities(I say this because education just visited third world nations recently compared to our western counterparts that had education going on for centuries)..
In Africa we have lots of problems and various thing shuns this demonic act called homosexuality ranging from beliefs, culture, religion compared to our European counterparts...
My point here is this..if this homosexual thing is not accepted in an evolved society like in the western world which has experienced civility and open mindedness for decades despite been signed into their law as acceptable yet societies still rebukes this act? If it is good why has the societies not accepted it round the globe? Why do you have to go around with placards protesting for LGBT rights and societal acceptance? How many times have you heard an heterosexual man/woman come out with placards to fight for heterosexual rights and equality? Why can your sexual activities not produce an embryo? . I know you will argue with me by telling me people marry or need a partner for different reasons aside sex but I can tell you that will be unwise...if you marry your fellow man/woman and you Excluded sex then I can't address or identify you as a homosexual(I will call this bonded friends for life).. There is a reason why sex was used as a suffix after homo which strongly detects the presence of sexual activities so that nonsense ideology of people marrying for different reasons (like companionship) other than sex is completely silly and I can't help but greet that idea with an howl of derision ; cool
Let's face it no one that call himself an homosexual will ever abadoned homo-sex and for that alone you've proven my point ..

Homosexuality has never and will never be accepted into the society no matter how you try to twist it, justify it or make it look acceptable and tolerable....if it has not been be accepted in the previous generations it will also never accepted in this generation and the ones to come.....

I am not judging you guys and I do not hate you guys but you need to check yourself and seek help rather than telling your self that you were born that way. No body was born an homosexual...To me I believe it is a mental disorder and psychological problem...Try looking at that girl the same way you look at that boy... concentrate on that girl the same you concentrate on that boy....Channels all your affection to that girl same way you would channel it to a boy then tell me why you won't get the urge to lay with a girl... Female are naturally attractive, sexy and seductive and should be able to capture your by attention as a man......

You are man and not some sissy lady boy. Always remember that and act like a man

Start with that little practice and improve on it daily and you just might see what you've been missing..

Good Bye, GOD LOVES YOU

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by bigfrancis21: 2:31am On Oct 14, 2019
thinkmoney:

talking about soul or body is a lack of Bible knowledge. the body was given to you for a purpose. you recognise something by its casing- you differentiate milk from bournvita by its case. we both love a good body cream and Hollandia yoghourt, however we rub one while we drink the other. would you because u love ur dog sleep with your dog? or you sleep with your father because you love him? we love this people and things not doubt, but there are different acceptable ways we use them.
you write Well my dear, this shows you are intelligent. I hope you see the wisdom in this. and that person that reacted with 'wtf' above me, that's a bad way to respond(though u have garnered likes). you didn't make any point. you show people reason for your argument with tact and love. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL AND BLESS US

I'm not supporting either sides in this argument but I would like to share my thoughts on the topic of souls. Listen, every human being on earth has a soul or living force that keeps them alive. Infact, we are souls or spiritual beings having a physical experience for the purpose of evolving our souls. Earth is like a tough learning ground where souls choose to come to for the tough experiences that earth life offers, which in turn propels souls to grow stronger and better. And yes, reincarnation is real - the veil of forgetfulness is there for temporary amnesia of our spiritual origins and background. Life does not start at birth. We all existed as souls in the afterlife and chose to come to earth for the experiences that we will take out of it.

Now, over the course of several lives lived on earth, certain souls who have interacted together severally in previous lifetimes in different roles (like mother-child, brother-sister, aunt-nephew) etc tend to develop an attachment to each other and may choose to incarnate together in subsequent lives as a way of maintaining that bond and staying together. These two souls complement each other and this perfect balance between them has helped them overcome their challenges in previous lifetimes. This leads to the existence of soul mates (a soul or souls who you have interacted severally with in previous lifetimes). A soulmate doesn't have to be your spouse or partner. A soulmate connection is not necessarily sexual or romantic but could be platonic. It could be your mother or father (whom you were so very close to more than your spouse), that best friend for lifetime that you wouldn't trade for anybody - not even your child, or very well could be your spouse etc. Sometimes, soulmates choose to be born as identical twins (as a way of ensuring that they stay together) and as you probably know, identical twins hate to be separated from each other. They need that bond for a purpose that they need to achieve in their current lifetime. Also, soulmates may also decide to incarnate as couples destined to meet each other at some point in their lives, and this may be heterosexually or homosexually. Reproduction is a biological function of earth life, however, it is not necessarily required of every incarnating soul. Some incarnating souls with specific missions pick out earth lives with little or no distractions as possible as a way of focusing on their life purpose without the burdens that come with biological reproduction, Jesus Christ being one of them. However, soulmates who decide to incarnate as soulmates destined to meet themselves later in their lives may miss themselves while on earth or be carried away by some other distractions (human freewill comes into play), thus the reason some soulmates may prefer to incarnate as twins instead as a guarantee of that needed companionship to work out their life goals together.

The universe and life is way bigger than any religious book. Religious books may be there to lay the basic foundations of bits of knowledge or truth, however limiting your perception or knowledge of the universe to any religious book would be folly and stunting.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by daveP(m): 2:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'll say the last thing
God should be concerned about is What People do in private, or who they chose to have sex with, a lot of killings are going on in public genocide terrorism famine Climate change and the likes, at least God gave human free will he/she shouldn't be bothered about what they do with it.
Foolish, ignoramuses talk.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Lonelypacifist6: 2:42am On Oct 14, 2019
daveP:
Foolish, ignoramuses talk.
Same to you, sir Buffoonson.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by thinkmoney(m): 4:25am On Oct 14, 2019
bigfrancis21:

I'm not supporting either sides in this argument but I would like to share my thoughts on the topic of souls. Listen, every human being on earth has a soul or living force that keeps them alive. Infact, we are souls or spiritual beings having a physical experience for the purpose of evolving our souls. Earth is like a tough learning ground where souls choose to come to for the tough experiences that earth life offers, which in turn propels souls to grow stronger and better. And yes, reincarnation is real - the veil of forgetfulness is there for temporary amnesia of our spiritual origins and background. Life does not start at birth. We all existed as souls in the afterlife and chose to come to earth for the experiences that we will take out of it.

Now, over the course of several lives lived on earth, certain souls who have interacted together severally in previous lifetimes in different roles (like mother-child, brother-sister, aunt-nephew) etc tend to develop an attachment to each other and may choose to incarnate together in subsequent lives as a way of maintaining that bond and staying together. These two souls complement each other and this perfect balance between them has helped them overcome their challenges in previous lifetimes. This leads to the existence of soul mates (a soul or souls who you have interacted severally with in previous lifetimes). A soulmate doesn't have to be your spouse or partner. A soulmate connection is not necessarily sexual or romantic but could be platonic. It could be your mother or father (whom you were so very close to more than your spouse), that best friend for lifetime that you wouldn't trade for anybody - not even your child, or very well could be your spouse etc. Sometimes, soulmates choose to be born as identical twins (as a way of ensuring that they stay together) and as you probably know, identical twins hate to be separated from each other. They need that bond for a purpose that they need to achieve in their current lifetime. Also, soulmates may also decide to incarnate as couples destined to meet each other at some point in their lives, and this may be heterosexually or homosexually. Reproduction is a biological function of earth life, however, it is not necessarily required of every incarnating soul. Some incarnating souls with specific missions pick out earth lives with little or no distractions as possible as a way of focusing on their life purpose without the burdens that come with biological reproduction, Jesus Christ being one of them. However, soulmates who decide to incarnate as soulmates destined to meet themselves later in their lives may miss themselves while on earth or be carried away by some other distractions (human freewill comes into play), thus the reason some soulmates may prefer to incarnate as twins instead as a guarantee of that needed companionship to work out their life goals together.

The universe and life is way bigger than any religious book. Religious books may be there to lay the basic foundations of bits of knowledge or truth, however limiting your perception or knowledge of the universe to any religious book would be folly and stunting.
ok. u have taking the argument down a different path. I am sure of one thing though that this your knowledge is from another source other than the Bible. hence we may not be able to find a common ground. one thing I know though is that contrary to what some think as a result of the bastardisation of Bible teachings the Bible arguments can be subjected to reason and logic.
but can the same be said of your claims. other than you talking hypothetically about those things can you proof them?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by poik(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Ahha, you just went full priest mode on me because of ordinary comments?
well, you looked like you needed it.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Oddsman(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Waoooh.
When I wrote this in the month of August, I never used any pictures to back up my write ups. How those pictures got up there is what I still don’t understand but maybe the mods here can explain that.
Also my write isn’t an hate speech but rather a view/understanding of God’s take on homosexuality, lesbianism and all sorts of sexual pervasions.
I do not hate any human irrespective of their sexuality but it is my earnest prayer for everyone still under the strong hold of these sexual demonic forces to be set free in the name of Jesus. I pray that the light comes to everyone still indulging in the act of homosexuality, lesbianism and all sexual pervasions. I pray for total deliverance in Jesus name.
I Love all of you with the Love of God.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2019
luluosas:
God bless you real good for this great post

Thank you sir
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
culf:

God bless you my dear. I wonder how a man will see another man to be attractive sexually. May God help our generation

Amen!
I pray for their total deliverance in Jesus name
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
dROC1:

This is deep and true.
Wish to subscribe to your channel.

We are working on it sir...
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Slimmy0:

Thank you for this Writeup. Homosexuality is a SPIRITUAL problem, most people wont accept this but that's the truth. Some babes & guys are already possessed with marine spirit so they seduce others physically and spiritually. The only way to stop it is by being born again and also to be prayerful. Watch your friends, choose your friends and if your spirit says NO run away from them.
I am not against any sexual position as long as its ok with both partners but i feel sorry for those homosexual people.

Homosexuality is not only a sin but an abomination to God, His eyes cant behold sins. Take it or leave thats the truth.

A friend once told me how her colleague seduced her, during the day she is all over her then at night she sees her in her dreams trying to kiss her. At some point it almost manifested in the physical, thank God she was spritually sensitive. She prayed and kept her distance from that babe. The babe was busy seducing both males and females including the CEO of that organization.

Life is deep and nothing is ordinary

Thanks for reading too sir
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2019
LeanonGOD:
May God Bless you in All things, more Wisdom and Grace In Jesus Precious
and Marvelous Name.

Amen
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Hamachi(f): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:
i sha hope OP is not fornicating. with a handle like Riyagoddess. the bible also has a lot to say about that. let it nt be the log in my eye versus the speck in the eyes of those accursed homosexuals

By the Grace of God in me, I do not indulge in any sexual sins of any kinds. I DO NOT FORNICATE. Thank you...
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

By the Grace of God in me, I do not indulge in any sexual sins of any kinds. I DO NOT FORNICATE. Thank you...

You are the one using sexually charged monikers na.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

You are the one seeing it that way. Riyadh is in a country. It has nothing to do with sex sir.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

You are the one seeing it that way. Riyadh is in a country. It has nothing to do with sex sir.

Riya is not riyadh

I know exactly where Riyadh is.

Goddess is a term used to describe sexy fkable women.

No need to say more
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by ThundrCork(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
So, if its not a sin, what would you say about bestiality, is that also not a sin. I'm trying to understand what you meant by loving souls, those animals have souls too right? whats your idea about it?

Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by TVTKOKO(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
samorobo:
I DIDN'T want to comment intially but seeing some really disgusting comments was all the push I needed to write this.

Let's leave the holy Bible aside for now since most of us think they can manipulate the holy word of God Almighty to support their deluded satanic claims....
Homosexuality started WAYBACK (probably during the time of Sodom and gommorah) and ever since it has trended through generations. But haven't one thing struck you? Why is that all countries particularly western countries that accepts this things in their law still have issue with discrimination despite having evolved mentalities(I say this because education just visited third world nations recently compared to our western counterparts that had education going on for centuries)..
In Africa we have lots of problems and various thing shuns this demonic act called homosexuality ranging from beliefs, culture, religion compared to our European counterparts...
My point here is this..if this homosexual thing is not accepted in an evolved society like in the western world which has experienced civility and open mindedness for decades despite been signed into their law as acceptable yet societies still rebukes this act? If it is good why has the societies not accepted it round the globe? Why do you have to go around with placards protesting for LGBT rights and societal acceptance? How many times have you heard an heterosexual man/woman come out with placards to fight for heterosexual rights and equality? Why can your sexual activities not produce an embryo? . I know you will argue with me by telling me people marry or need a partner for different reasons aside sex but I can tell you that will be unwise...if you marry your fellow man/woman and you Excluded sex then I can't address or identify you as a homosexual(I will call this bonded friends for life).. There is a reason why sex was used as a suffix after homo which strongly detects the presence of sexual activities so that nonsense ideology of people marrying for different reasons (like companionship) other than sex is completely silly and I can't help but greet that idea with an howl of derision ; cool
Let's face it no one that call himself an homosexual will ever abadoned homo-sex and for that alone you've proven my point ..

Homosexuality has never and will never be accepted into the society no matter how you try to twist it, justify it or make it look acceptable and tolerable....if it has not been be accepted in the previous generations it will also never accepted in this generation and the ones to come.....

I am not judging you guys and I do not hate you guys but you need to check yourself and seek help rather than telling your self that you were born that way. No body was born an homosexual...To me I believe it is a mental disorder and psychological problem...Try looking at that girl the same way you look at that boy... concentrate on that girl the same you concentrate on that boy....Channels all your affection to that girl same way you would channel it to a boy then tell me why you won't get the urge to lay with a girl... Female are naturally attractive, sexy and seductive and should be able to capture your by attention as a man......

You are man and not some sissy lady boy. Always remember that and act like a man

Start with that little practice and improve on it daily and you just might see what you've been missing..

Good Bye, GOD LOVES YOU
lmao cheesy cheesy
Ever heard of the word 'sapiosexual'? Pls Google the meaning and come back tell us it's because sexual intercourse is involved thats why it has 'sex' as a suffix cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Truth is, some certain things are just beyond human comprehension.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by TVTKOKO(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
bigfrancis21:

hmm.. This is deep. The universe is much more than what mere mortal can understand that's why i just laugh at some topics like this dictating for fellow mortals what and what not.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Iampapito: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Riya is not riyadh

Goddess is a term used to describe sexy fkablre women.

No need to say more

So does god describe Handsome men.
what she decides to is as her username is none of our business to judge. Some things join St mean what they mean, they don't have some sort of deeper meaning or hidden truth, they just mean what they mean. No offense
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Iampapito:

what she decides to is as her username is none of our business to judge. Some things join St mean what they mean, they don't have some sort of deeper meaning or hidden truth, they just mean what they mean. No offense

I suggest you spend some time off this forum, reading. A lot of people here unfortunately know only theost rudimentary English and use terms and phrases they do not fully understand smiley
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Iampapito: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

I suggest you spend some time off this forum, reading. A lot of people here unfortunately know only theost rudimentary English and use terms and phrases they do not fully understand smiley

If that's the case then I think you should take your own advice. Everyone knows what a goddess means and even if she uses arbitrary names it Should be of no concern to anyone but herself. Like I said before, No offense
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by MuttleyLaff: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:
i sha hope OP is not fornicating. with a handle like Riyagoddess. the bible also has a lot to say about that. let it nt be the log in my eye versus the speck in the eyes of those accursed homosexuals
You got it all wrong José.

RiyaGoddess:
Waa gbayi.

ornicus:
Where exactly is sex charged in this innocuous RiyaGoddess moniker, hmm?

RiyaGoddess:
Na pesin like these no go da owo mọ tọba ri

ornicus:
Riya is not riyadh
Goddess is a term used to describe sexy fkable women.
No need to say more
Yeah right, from your sexual objectification dictionary, goddess is a term used to describe sexy fkable women. Fyi, RiyaGodddess is Riyadhgoddess, only that the former is a tautology and the latter is a compound word (i.e. formed from the national capital of Saudi Arabia and a beautiful admirable female formerly based in Riyadh)

Iampapito:
what she decides to is as her username is none of our business to judge. Some things dont join St mean what they mean, they don't have some sort of deeper meaning or hidden truth, they just mean what they mean. No offense
This author of this comment deserves giving a chilled bottle of orijin plus a truckload of kolanuts

ornicus:
[img]https://s3/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]

Iampapito:
If that's the case then I think you should take your own advice. Everyone knows what a goddess means and even if she uses arbitrary names it should be of no concern to anyone but herself. Like I said before, No offense
"Jesus replied: In your Scriptures doesn't God say, "You are gods goddesses"?"
- John 10:34

ornicus, please let the RiyaGoddess be nau. All she did is, done a tautology, as in, meaning saying the same thing twice in different words. Like you at the beginning of all this said, the bible also has a lot to say about the RiyaGoddess moniker, just as John 10:34 above or even Psalm 82:6 truly says.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by culf: 2:09am On Oct 15, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Amen! I pray for their total deliverance in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Spacewalker:

U don't know what u are saying
Whether its Paul or Christ that said it,it does not change the fact that what's bad is bad
Because Jesus didn't say is bad doesn't mean its not bad.Use ur head,don't u know what is good and what is evil

U come here to spew trash about God's word,because Paul said it.I don't blame u,u will soon understand how this things work,but by then it might be too late for u

Ironic coming from u who follows a book dat tells you wat to do and not to do. U dare lecture me about right and wrong? U clown. i know wat is right without a so called "word of God" to tell me wat to do. And i tell you today that intolerance breeds hatred. To tolerate something is not to accept it but to coexist with it. Do you think moslems shud not marry? Or have the right to love one anoda just because they are unbelievers? No! You tolerate them...doesnt mean you have accepted their beliefs. If this much is clear, why is that of homosexuals so difficult for you?. There was this governor who said to the blacks fighting for their rights in the 1960s. He says "a bill cannot make the white man love you" MLK replied and said they dont need the whiteman to love them, they jux need them not to kill them(blackfolks) jux cos they(blacks) want to live like decent human beings"

It's the same thing here. They dnt require your love, they require your tolerance. To regard them as humans capable of love and reasoning. How hard is this? Right and wrong is subjective wat is right in one area might be the norm in another...if you need an ancient book to tell you what to do my guess is to start following it to the T and stop making excuses with old and new testament nonsense. If its old and not useable anymore scrap it dont pick and choose you hypocrites.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:26am On Oct 15, 2019
tbibuzz:

ur argument is outa context

I assure you it's very much in context. If you can do that, then i will listen to you about your intolerance for people that are different from you. Till then you have no case.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kimco(m): 2:34am On Oct 15, 2019
davekata:

Christ never been talked about homosexuality because he considered the law of the old testament sufficient enough to remain potent in that area.

The law had it's short comings; Christ ensured that those shortcomings were fixed in the New testament. Example: The law: An eye for an eye; New Testament: Pray for those that despitefully use you and persecute you.

The law: Men are allowed more than one wife and concubines; New Testament: One man, one wife.

The law: Some meat were regarded unclean; New Testament: Every thing made by God is good; etc.

Matters in the old testament that weren't discussed in the New testament are still considered valid and applicable.

#myHumbleOpinion

Okay so im confused now, is the old testament relevant or not? You people say its not relevant cos you are in the new dispensation yet admit that Jesus came to uphold the law and that which he didnt speak about is still relevant...

So if you dont like it, its old dispensation, but if it fits your agenda, its still relevant?

What a bunch of confused hypocrites. The most dangerous kind, the type who thinks he is favoured by the almighty in his hatred for anoda man....the type that keeps shifting the goal post when convenient and thinks he speaks for God.

I wud say "wallow in your ignorance" but then u myt see me in town and try to kill me jux cos i said i dont believe in Jesus or dat i dont hate homosexuals" You are a bane on this land. With all the resources you have at your disposal you still believe in a whale swallowing a man for days. Ah well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.