Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 (15152 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by chickyamma: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
gus 7 was on d internet 4 dose who couldnt watch on tv, all d bad belle in d hause GUS remains d only reality show on tv that makes sense in naija now, ds year was d bomb, how can dt final day be an act kai naija pple wit wicked mouth shaaaaa, 4 me kunle was d person 4rm day 1, talkd well,,was friendly wit evryone,,chck out wat he did wit d ocean 3 (plantain thing), his statement on being scared of his fellow musculine contestants was veri kool, when ada(his babe)left d guy turned mute 'n decided 2 focus, imagine d final day mennnn i was prayin 4 his win , d other guys were just fumblin wit their boxes n my guy jst got 2 d flag n screamed( why him no go scream when d guy win 7.5milla ), d only person in d jungle who erects things 4 evicted contestants, abeg d guy worth d cash, peace out
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 25, 2010
Kunle is the finest, Atiku, the 'handsomest'. But come oh, why are you guys not talking about the girls? Sabdat was betrayed by her height, it's sad. Mercy is not that fine,
errh, now, who do you guys think would feel CHEATED the most,as in the REMUNERATION? To me, I think It's Chukschucks, he carted away 750k while the runnerups to Kunle, 2milla. The gap is too wide, even the last girl standing got more than him though she was a runnerup to Chucks. She went away with 1.7 milla.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by oludashmi(f): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2010
guddsid:

una no no say ultimate search na arrangeeĀ  grin
Good!!! Not many people know this.
Gulder ultimate search is a movie. written, planned and acted
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Fillette: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2010
I am so surprised that Kunle won! Honestly I would have lost woefully were there to be a bet. To me he never looked serious or showed signs of enthusiasm about becoming the ultimate hero.

Anyway, such is life. The seemingly promising ones end up disappointing us while the hitherto sidelined ones emerge winners.

Am happy for him o!
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by 49cents(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2010
I am very very surprised but very happy for the winner as it goes a against the popular gra-gra swag of the contestants, na God hand everything dey, so so lets not put our faith in horses and chariots! I am the number one fan of the winner even if he were not the winner. just love his ever thoughtful attitude of others; he built the bridge to the stream, made memorails for the evicted contestants and NEVER spoke with the i-believe-am -better-than-others-attitude unlike that brat called chukwuma or the brief atiku not even leke (i 'hated' him taking caroline to the tent of luxury rather than Ada who came second in the endurance test).

I will never forget GUS 7 like i did not forget GUS 5 cos the mighty were defeated by the lowly blah blah blah tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by amolefemi(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2010
kongratulations !!!!
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by 49cents(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2010
Fillette:

I am so surprised that Kunle won! Honestly I would have lost woefully were there to be a bet. To me he never looked serious or showed signs of enthusiasm about becoming the ultimate hero.

Anyway, such is life. The seemingly promising ones end up disappointing us while the hitherto sidelined ones emerge winners.

Am happy for him o!

@ fillette just wanted to welcome you to NL the goodest, baddest and ugliest Nigerian online forum
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Mkpotu(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2010
Congrats to Kunle!!! I think with what happened, one would say Ultimate Search wasn't all about your muscular physique alone, it equally involved serious mental articulation and God being on his side, the 7.5million and the luxury jeep became his own.

Kunle thumbs up! but I feel for your guy Chukwuma as his money no reach 2million.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by kobikwelu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^^^^^^

IMHO, A BORING SHOW!!!!

and its scripted for a guy to win!!!

how many women drink gulder?

the only fun part abt the show is the selection process, where "laff go wan kill person" after that, PURE BUNKUM!!!

dats why it never made it to the front page
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by favouredjb(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
wow 7million naira richer,i wish him well
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by mmie(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
His case was a practical case of an helpless man.happy for him.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by sley4life(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
Much publicity dint go for gus7. I never set a glimpse of what happened. The previous once were mor publicized
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
i love kunle he has been a good fan of mine since day one after bb africa end some weeks ago i relly love him good job bro
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Uzzyan: 12:34am On Oct 26, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^^^

IMHO, A BORING SHOW!!!!

and its scripted for a guy to win!!!

how many women drink gulder?

the only fun part abt the show is the selection process, where "laff go wan kill person" after that, PURE BUNKUM!!!

dats why it never made it to the front page

GUS is nt scripted , hw well do u get to watch it? Hw do u expect a gal to win? It doesnt mak so much unless d gal is veryyyyy strong witted and strong in general. Kunle was a darling in camp he made different things in d camp for evictees and check out the last task, it was purely in his favour cos it was abt buildin wc at that time was already a part of him. I screamed my voice off, jeez that guy and Chukwuma caught the hearts of almost all 9jerians that watched it.
It was nt widely knw abt because people tot after dat of d celebs that there wont be any other. Besides it aired very late at night unlike the other ones.
I love Kunle and so very much at that, he tried last year and dint make it to the house and nw he made it to the jungle and took d prize. Atiku was out of luck clearly!!! Kunle love, they dont understand, CHEERS!!!!
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by tlo(f): 12:39am On Oct 26, 2010
The finale was unlike any GUS I've watched, usually they would be looking for the 'core object' that represents the theme for the season's show.
I couldn't believe that the obstacle/activity course was the ultimate determinant, I thought it was just another task,on the other hand, I'm happy Kunle won.
Mean while, who noticed that Bob-manuel stopping Leke and Atiku from completing their tasks made it impossible to name a runner up and 3rd place positions shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by teenluv(f): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2010
Congrats, I wish u the best in life, but Kunle remember the yoruba adage dat says, ti owo eni o ba ti te ekuda, akin bere iku to pa baba eni , spend ur money wisely and always watch ut back no matter wat?,
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by alldone(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2010
Those u expect to win because of their physical attributes dont end up winning.

congrats to him.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by funcy: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
congrats to kunle on his award as the winner of the GUS 7 , it has been destined that he will win.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by snowqueen3: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2010
greatest uites great
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by funcy: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
congrats to kunle as the ultimate hero of GUS 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross: Angel Is My Favourite Girl, Smarter Than Most Housemates / A Blind Dj/singer Augustine Akpeji Emerges Winner Of First AID Talent Hunt Show / Multichoice Adds Youtube To Its Dstv Explora Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.