Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239424 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abeks009:

LOL he spent more of his time outside in queue trying to get in even with an appointment date than the interview (took less than 10mins). Said one girl behind the counter/boot was very rude (I think I read about her somewhere on this thread )

General Questions:
1- Why he was going to Turkey
2- Duration of visit
3- What he does for work
4- His position at work (so emphasis was on this one for whatever reason)
5- If he's married

They didn't ask about travel history.

He had same day flight from Lagos and he almost missed his return leg because mzvisa was very hectic getting in. It's advisable to spend a night if you can.

Another point, make sure your bank statement print out is as close to the day you want to interview as possible. Cos he printed his bank statement 2weeks before the interview and he had to reprint it again on that day.......because they complained it was too far out. Also, carry dollars for application fees.

I really wonder why some persons keep saying that girl is rude. She interviewed me at the vip section and she was really nice and friendly with smiles as she asked me those exact questions you stated.

They can be extra professional from what I saw that day and it depends on how they see your documents because they know work of agents
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
tracin123:

I really wonder why some persons keep saying that girl is rude. She interviewed me at the vip section and she was really nice and friendly with smiles as she asked me those exact questions you stated.

They can be extra professional from what I saw that day and it depends on how they see your documents because they know work of agents

It's because you went for VIP
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
tracin123:

Which girl is that?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
tracin123:

So I wasn't there and was paraphrasing what my family member encountered. He stated, he was being professional and the girl had earpiece on while attending to him and even threw money anyhow. Well, its all over now....we move on!

thanks for sharing your experience. VIP payment might have made her smile grin

Cheers
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fezzar:

It's because you went for VIP

grin grin grin most likely!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fezzar:

Which girl is that?

some lady that attends to people at mzvisa.....
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
I paid for DHL the very day I was interviewed and submitted my documents...so it was delivered this afternoon at my address...

Abeks009:

Congratulations!

Did you pickup at mzvisa or at the embassy? Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abeks009:

So I wasn't there and was paraphrasing what my family member encountered. He stated, he was being professional and the girl had earpiece on while attending to him and even threw money anyhow. Well, its all over now....we move on!

Cheers

That could be true though, I mean the vip payment�. I actually did that vip with the mindset that it could increase of my chances of getting the visa ooo and I hope it does lol.

It’s been a week since my interview and no mail yet as to my passport pick up, I paid for dhl and nothing yet from them also.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by IMAMofWAR: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
bankyret:
Forget about Nigeria mentality or not, they know you cant talk, that's why they normally take you so cheap, you don't know your right... I didn't talk to a white man since have been calling them, anytime I called Nigeria guys always pick up the phone. It works for me and if doesn't work for you that's your problem... I got my passport not up to 30mins now. I observed something in this country wherever Nigerians is working there must be a problem, things will not be in order, I think is a curse on you people, see the way those visa agent (MZ) used to talk to people anyhow, they tried it with me and I let her realized that I am not a new traveler so she should mind how she will be talking to me, the decision is not her business, Turkish consular would determine who is going to grant visa. I don't even believe my visa will granted until I saw visa on my passport today. I could remember a guy shouting at them last time, threating them with his lawyer, I was there at Turkish embassy, one of the embassy staff called him inside, that day the guy collected his passport. Who knows maybe consular has made his/her decision but due to carefree attitude of useless Nigerians working with them caused the passport to be delayed. Speak up Nigerians... That's part of the problem we are facing here in the country.... K
from what you wrote, its the useless nigerians with their useless behaviour that are causing it. like i said those people dont need to be pressures if things are done rght. the nigerians there are not doing things right. and yes once u include nigerians in what you are dong they spoil it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please must you pay for the VIP Session when you go for submission and Interview? Or it's optional.
Abeks009:

Cheers
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jimohbrymo:
Please must you pay for the VIP Session when you go for submission and Interview? Or it's optional.

Is personal and not mandatory. I did because people were much and I couldn’t stand the long queue.

I went there very early and people were much, it finally got to my turn and they told me my account statement is outdated. I had to rush to the bank to get another one and waiting at the bank again wasn’t easy as I wanted to get everything done that same day.

I just decided to pay for the vip section so I would be attended to immediately with a good reception and with thoughts that it could add to my chances.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
bankyret:
Yes. The visa has been given today
student visa??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jimohbrymo:

it's optional.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
tracin123:

That could be true though, I mean the vip payment�. I actually did that vip with the mindset that it could increase of my chances of getting the visa ooo and I hope it does lol.

It’s been a week since my interview and no mail yet as to my passport pick up, I paid for dhl and nothing yet from them also.

it is well.

it took my family member about 3weeks in total i think. went oct 16th and got email to pickup yesterday nov 3rd. got email on oct 20th to submit paid confirmed ticket sha.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by thot(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
U shld av state it here for others to learn. U re hear to assist if I guess right

Don't apply for refund. I have the same problem last year. Send me Pm, I will tell you what to do.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
please is there anyone waiting for student visa approval?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ok. Like how much is the VIP Session. And you went for the interview on the same day you submitted your documents, Right?
tracin123:

Is personal and not mandatory. I did because people were much and I couldn’t stand the long queue.

I went there very early and people were much, it finally got to my turn and they told me my account statement is outdated. I had to rush to the bank to get another one and waiting at the bank again wasn’t easy as I wanted to get everything done that same day.

I just decided to pay for the vip section so I would be attended to immediately with a good reception and with thoughts that it could add to my chances.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jimohbrymo:
Ok. Like how much is the VIP Session. And you went for the interview on the same day you submitted your documents, Right?

To be interviewed on the vip sections cost $150 for just the service. Your visa fee and insurance cost $125 which is $275 all together.

Yes I submitted on the day of my interview which was last week, 27th to be precise
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello people
Good evening
I had my interview on 20th October
When would be the expected day to get my Turkish student visa?
I'll appreciate your response
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fezzar:
Hello people
Good evening
It might take 3weeks or a month plus
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by edueurope: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO STUDY IN LITHUANIA A SCHENGEN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME IN TURKEY?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
edueurope:
DO YOU WANT TO STUDY IN LITHUANIA A SCHENGEN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME IN TURKEY?

How much is their average tuition fees for international students?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by streetwise2015: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please what school did you apply to and what is the tuition fees ?

Fezzar:
Hello people
Good evening
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2020
streetwise2015:
Please what school did you apply to and what is the tuition fees ?

Üsküdar University
Tuition fees $3400/year
Software Engineering
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by streetwise2015: 12:56am On Nov 05, 2020
is Üsküdar University a Public university? and i cant seem to find their tuition on their school website...Just send you a dm would love to ask you further questions..Thank you

Fezzar:

Üsküdar University
Tuition fees $3400/year
Software Engineering
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 3:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok. Did you pay them in cash or to a bank account?.
Secondly please, you went to the interview with dollars or u went with naira, d dollar equivalent?
Thank you
tracin123:

To be interviewed on the vip sections cost $150 for just the service. Your visa fee and insurance cost $125 which is $275 all together.

Yes I submitted on the day of my interview which was last week, 27th to be precise
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2020
streetwise2015:
is Üsküdar University a Public university? and i cant seem to find their tuition on their school website...Just send you a dm would love to ask you further questions..Thank you

Hello
Please send a dm to me on Whatsapp
+2348081670172
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Jimohbrymo:
Ok. Did you pay them in cash or to a bank account?.
Secondly please, you went to the interview with dollars or u went with naira, d dollar equivalent?
Thank you

You are to pay them cash in dollar. Kindly ensure that your dollar notes are new and from 2013.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi guys...just thought I should give my feedback now. Just got a mail to send a paid ticket for my trip. I guess this means that the visa is approved. I did my interview on the 27th last month.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
I’m unable to get Turkish flight for the date I submitted that I want to travel. Can other flight tickets be used ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by peterdrury: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fezzar:

Üsküdar University
Tuition fees $3400/year
Software Engineering
Please is the application still on and is there a fee for application? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.