Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239432 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2020
tracin123:

Everything you need to know about student visa is on their site. You can only go there to check if you’ve applied and submitted already or better still...mail them

Okay bro
I mean after the interview
Is it possible to ask them how your visa is
If it's rejected or not
It's been nearly 3weeks since my interview but I haven't gotten visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fezzar:

Okay bro
If it's rejected or not
has your friend that was given the visa before but couldn't travel cos of the pandemic been given another one reapplying?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fezzar:

Okay bro
If it's rejected or not

You can send them a mail. Have you collected your passport back from them? If yes, was the paper that came along with it stamped ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by josieboy: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2020
tracin123:

Yes I did submit my tax clearance also and it was a tourist visa. I got a mail to buy my ticket after one week of interview which I did immediately.

please was this your personal tax clearance or company tax clearance ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Theblink123: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
josieboy:

please was this your personal tax clearance or company tax clearance ?

Company tax clearance
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tochil: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fezzar:
Is it advisable to visit the embassy yourself to found out details about your student visa?

Anyone?

if you have done ur interview nd you got ur passport back with the note that ur application has been forwarded to Turkish authority for examination, just give them maximum of 3weeks nd if no response, send them mail requesting to know the status of ur visa application or if you re in Abuja you can go to main embassy with ur visa fee receipt to complain. pls be polite when sending mail to them.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tochil: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fezzar:

Okay bro
If it's rejected or not

mail embassy bro if it has been 3weeks. my own stay 2months and 2weeks, I refuse to mail due to fear not knowing that they have approved my visa since without sending me mail.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tochil:

mail embassy bro if it has been 3weeks. my own stay 2months and 2weeks, I refuse to mail due to fear not knowing that they have approved my visa since without sending me mail.

Wow
Did you go to the embassy??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
edueurope:
Are you been frustrated with the educations system in Nigeria. Do you want to study in an enabling environment that is career motivated.

We are here to help you fulfill your dream........

Our agency Chrisean Global Resources duly registered with the CAC and here in Lithuania.

We now have outreach with schools in Lithuania, Latvia and Poland. Our services include the following

1. Counseling about intended courses and Job orientated courses

2. Applications for student in school that meets their requirements.

3. Processing of Applications to ensure that students are accepted

4. Assistance and counseling about visa procedures

5. Integration to help you settled down upon arrival

6. local advisory from competent legal staff to help towards student job search.

7. Advisory for exchange programs during your study program

8. We attend only to serious intended students

Note: We have no influence towards visa issuance , thats is solely for the consulate but our success rate is well over 95% as we insure that our students are well prepared.

Feel free to contact Mr Chris @ + 37069001237 Via Whatsapp

Kindly Introduced yourself for better and efficient communication

Please Note that we don´t entertain frivolous questions.

You don’t entertain frivolous questions because your service is going to be free abi or you talking to kids...nonsense. I wish all this first time travelers can understand how easy it is to get visa by themselves then fake agencies like yourself won’t be ripping them off.

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by teamb: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello guys, am traveling to Dubai and I book turkey air on wakanow, will I be allow to pass without visa, am not stepping out of the airport.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
edueurope:
Are you been frustrated with the educations system in Nigeria. Do you want to study in an enabling environment that is career motivated.

We are here to help you fulfill your dream........

Our agency Chrisean Global Resources duly registered with the CAC and here in Lithuania.

We now have outreach with schools in Lithuania, Latvia and Poland. Our services include the following

1. Counseling about intended courses and Job orientated courses

2. Applications for student in school that meets their requirements.

3. Processing of Applications to ensure that students are accepted

4. Assistance and counseling about visa procedures

5. Integration to help you settled down upon arrival

6. local advisory from competent legal staff to help towards student job search.

7. Advisory for exchange programs during your study program

8. We attend only to serious intended students

Note: We have no influence towards visa issuance , thats is solely for the consulate but our success rate is well over 95% as we insure that our students are well prepared.

Feel free to contact Mr Chris @ + 37069001237 Via Whatsapp

Kindly Introduced yourself for better and efficient communication

Please Note that we don´t entertain frivolous questions.

As an agent, you need to entertain all sort of questions because it's not easy to get students to believe in it

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone

I'm about to go to the embassy to ask about the status of my student visa in Turkey

Is it okay for me to go there?
This is one month since I went for the interview
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Nothing wrong in asking respectfully.
You have a right to know.

Fezzar:
Hello everyone

I'm about to go to the embassy to ask about the status of my student visa in Turkey

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2020
teamb:
Hello guys, am traveling to Dubai and I book turkey air on wakanow, will I be allow to pass without visa, am not stepping out of the airport.
You will have no issues
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Fezzar:
Hello everyone

I'm in abuja if we can go together. mine is 7weeks already
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by edueurope: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2020
tracin123:

You don’t entertain frivolous questions because your service is going to be free abi or you talking to kids...nonsense. I wish all this first time travelers can understand how easy it is to get visa by themselves then fake agencies like yourself won’t be ripping them off.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it as it helps to further the cause. Like earlier stated, if you are contacting us.

Be concise, straight forward and straight to the point with topics that are specific concerning studying and how to get visa. wishes are not horses even for long time travelers when it comes to studies there is no one size fits all that is where we use or expertise to help prospective students.....I hope that I have been able to address your concerns. You can check Chrisean Global Resources with the Nigerian Corporate affairs to see that we are fully registered.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by edueurope: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2020
Fezzar:

As an agent, you need to entertain all sort of questions because it's not easy to get students to believe in it

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate as it helps us to further improve. As stated, we are always ready to take questions that are concise and straight forward and relating to studies, jobs and visa process and integration.

Not questions like .... Can I abandon my studies and move to another country? If your intention is to come and hustle and not study then it defeats the purpose and hinders the prospects of other students when they apply for visa as the immigrations system.

I hope that I have been able to address your concern. We are fully registered with the Nigerian Corporate affairs commission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
olamide100:
I'm in abuja if we can go together. mine is 7weeks already

Okay bro
I think yours is out
7weeks is too much
The same thing happened to my friend
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Dejoe2019:
Nothing wrong in asking respectfully.
You have a right to know.

Thanks friend
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Fezzar:

Thanks friend

Hi guys... Is been 3 days I sent my paid flight ticket to the embassy just as they requested but no message from them yet.

I’m scheduled to fly this weekend and I really don’t know when the mail is going to come or if I should go there
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Please house.. enlight me on this if someone visa is denied, like how many weeks or months can someone apply again?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Fezzar:

Okay bro
I think yours is out
7weeks is too much
The same thing happened to my friend
he went to the embassy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
olamide100:
he went to the embassy?

Yeah
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
olamide100:
he went to the embassy?

6months
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bioles1187:
Please house.. enlight me on this if someone visa is denied, like how many weeks or months can someone apply again?

6monts
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
They wont reply you but trust me you will get your passport soon provided you paid for DHL.

tracin123:

Hi guys... Is been 3 days I sent my paid flight ticket to the embassy just as they requested but no message from them yet.

I’m scheduled to fly this weekend and I really don’t know when the mail is going to come or if I should go there
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fezzar:

6monts
thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Folarge06:
They wont reply you but trust me you will get your passport soon provided you paid for DHL.

Thank you for your response. I did pay for DHL. Does that mean they will have my visa stamped in it or I still have to take the passport to them after I get it from DHL ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yes they will stamp your visa since they have requested for ticket.

Do you have your passport with you?

tracin123:

Thank you for your response. I did pay for DHL. Does that mean they will have my visa stamped in it or I still have to take the passport to them after I get it from DHL ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
I just received my passport via DHL 3.30pm with 3 month visa after a long wait since oct 7
Incase people that will ask visa type it fair visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.