Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238754 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank you so much my brother.
Please, more questions to ask you Sir.

1. Did you book an appointment online before you printed out your sponsor's bank statement?
2. When filling your visa application form online, how many days did you write for your DURATION OF STAY
3. Your DATE OF ARRIVAL and DATE OF DEPARTURE, what did you fill there, please Sir
4. Is your semester for FALL or SPRING SEMESTER?
Kwazi01:

Yes it’s a student visa. I didn’t book hotel reservation
I submitted

International passport
Passport photographs
Acceptance letter
School fee receipt
Bank statement (6months)
Bank reference letter
Flight reservation
Visa Application form
Waec result ( should be authenticated by the ministry of education and foreign affairs)
125$( year 2013-2018)
1,000naira( for vat)
Photocopy of my sponsors ID card
And God!

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jimohbrymo:
Thank you so much my brother.
Please, more questions to ask you Sir.

1. Did you book an appointment online before you printed out your sponsor's bank statement?
2. When filling your visa application form online, how many days did you write for your DURATION OF STAY
3. Your DATE OF ARRIVAL and DATE OF DEPARTURE, what did you fill there, please Sir
4. Is your semester for FALL or SPRING SEMESTER?
You don’t need to book an appointment for student visa. Just go to the Mz visa with the required documents for submission/interview. As regards to the reservation, I can’t remember as it’s not a paid ticket. A travel agency close to Mz helped me with the flight reservation and filling of visa application form. I paid 6k
It’s fall semester
I applied for an associate degree
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by streetwise2015: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
What school did you apply to and what is the tuition bro?

Kwazi01:

You don’t need to book an appointment for student visa. Just go to the Mz visa with the required documents for submission/interview. As regards to the reservation, I can’t remember as it’s not a paid ticket. A travel agency close to Mz helped me with the flight reservation and filling of visa application form. I paid 6k
It’s fall semester
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2020
So you advice I should just walk to MZ VISA to submit this week? How about the application form, did you fill it on the very day of your submission?
I don't still understand, pls explain more about the filling of application form. Because I want to go for submission this week. Thank you Sir
Kwazi01:

It’s fall semester
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Jimohbrymo:
So you advice I should just walk to MZ VISA to submit this week? How about the application form, did you fill it on the very day of your submission?
I don't still understand, pls explain more about the filling of application form. Because I want to go for submission this week. Thank you Sir
Yeah, you can walk in there any day. I didn’t fill the form, the travel agency did it. Here is the guy’s number +2347030612832 His name is Timothy. once you get there just call him. You should be there as early as 7am..the passport photograph isn’t the regular one. Check online for Turkish visa passport type.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2020
streetwise2015:
What school did you apply to and what is the tuition bro?

Istanbul Aydin university, tuition is 2700$
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by thot(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2020
olamide100:
please is there anyone waiting for student visa approval?

Yes am still waiting ooo. I just sent a mail this morning if they cld reply though. Hopefully, I might travelled to Abuja to check . am still waiting for mail
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by dehiero: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Kwazi01:

Istanbul Aydin university, tuition is 2700$
What medium did you pay the fees transferwise or direct bank transfer?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=dehiero post=96133549]What medium did you pay the fees transferwise or direct bank transfer? [/quote
I sent the money to my friend in turkey..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by dehiero: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Kwazi01 post=96135321][/quote] Via bank transfer? Why couldn't you pay yourself.. Sorry for the jamb questions
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=dehiero post=96135504]
Via bank transfer? Why couldn't you pay yourself.. Sorry for the jamb questions [

Because Form A doesn’t support the payment for Associate Degrees. I went to the bank to make payment and I was told. So I transferred the money to him , then he bought dollars and paid the tuition.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
So today my visa was approved..
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Adeyinka112(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please, I'll really appreciate your help with this. I also have HND in Civil engineering, upper credit. Also looking for a scholarship, Turkey won't be a bad idea. Thanks
KennyUG:
Let talk about scholarship
If you're among those that like free things let gather here I think I have good info for those going for masters, PhD and doctorate and also (Hnd going for masters) I have a friend who actually got admitted into masters program in turkey using his HND certificate, he also got 50% scholarship
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fezzar:
Thank God
finally, alhamdulilah bro. best of luck
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abiola708(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Hello good morning.
Anybody with idea on sites that can be used for tour reservations?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Drhay: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Bo i tapped into your success, but how long did it takes and was it a student visa, cos ive been waiting for a response too since october 16.....

Fezzar:
Thank God
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bioles1187:
finally, alhamdulilah bro. best of luck

Thanks bro
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Drhay:
Bo i tapped into your success, but how long did it takes and was it a student visa, cos ive been waiting for a response too since october 16.....

Have you gotten yours now?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Who's in Turkey?

How much is iPhone xs max 256gb there?
At the cheapest price
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
I Will like to know if this is now a trend for refusal or not.

Submission took place on Tuesday, got a passport pick up mail today.

Formally once they return your passport you will have to wait for another week to know if you're refused or granted.

Is there anyone here who got a passport pick up mail after 3 days and still gets the visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fezzar:
Thank God

Student, business or tourist?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Turkey is the last place you want to buy gadgets. The duties are very high.
Fezzar:
Who's in Turkey?

How much is iPhone xs max 256gb there?
At the cheapest price
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by thot(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Congrats bro. Pls did u call or mail them after so much delay. Or u end up pay as visit to the embassy to complain?

Fezzar:
Thank God
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dapsyn33: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kwazi01:

Istanbul Aydin university, tuitiis 2700$
for undergraduate?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Turkey is beautiful...always lovely being here.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapsyn33:
for undergraduate?
Associate degree
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2020
papijulah:

Student, business or tourist?

Student
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2020
thot:
Congrats bro. Pls did u call or mail them after so much delay. Or u end up pay as visit to the embassy to complain?

It took 4weeks in total after I had my interview
I picked up my passport one week after the interview
But then I went to the main embassy and complained because it took too long
But the day I complained, an approval letter was sent to me
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2020
got my passport Nd the visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Still need an answer for this

papijulah:
I Will like to know if this is now a trend for refusal or not.

Submission took place on Tuesday, got a passport pick up mail today.

Formally once they return your passport you will have to wait for another week to know if you're refused or granted.

Is there anyone here who got a passport pick up mail after 3 days and still gets the visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by thot(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
I don't knw about this. But I submitted my document and interviewed , after I got back my passport after a week which was on 27th. But till date am still waiting for another mail if approved or otherwise..

quote author=papijulah post=96247683]Still need an answer for this

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.