Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239437 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by actorlove(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
How much for the price if I want to visit

Contacts me

+905418680214

100% sure[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 4:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations my friend. I tal into your blessings and grace. Pls can you drop ur phone number, so I can contact you. I want to ask you something. Thank you Sir
Kwazi01:

I did my interview on the 9th of October, got my passport on the 16th and an approval mail on the 3rd of November. Took my passport to the embassy on the 5th and got my passport today ( 10th of November)

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
tracin123:

You can send them a mail. Have you collected your passport back from them? If yes, was the paper that came along with it stamped ?

Nothing was stamped to it bro
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Update:

He picked up his passport today. 3months tourism visa, single entry.

Antalya Tk is waiting for him! grin grin

I hope this helps someone else.

Cheers!

Abeks009:

Application form
Passport
Passport photos x2
Application fees
Flight reservation
Hotel reservation
6 months bank statements
Work Introduction letter
Work ID card
Pay slip
Insurance for duration of your visit
And GOD!

You can get alot of the info from their website also, he basically used their website for guidance. All the above docs (copy) was also uploaded within the application and he had an appointment date (i didnt think it matter but maybe it does).

From his experience and from what others have stated, mzvisa was a mess to deal with so just be mentally prepared.

I'll feedback here once he picks up his pp.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by glass4321: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Please who has traveled via MMIA to Turkey, did you submit COVID test?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by glass4321: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2020
tracin123:

I live in Benin city and still hasn’t received any call from them. I hope it gets to me tomorrow because of my Saturday flight.

Yes is important to have a COVID 19 test report before flying.

Can you please let us know if they ask for the COVID 19 test at the immigration?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bky02: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Don't apply for refund. I have the same problem last year. Send me Pm, I will tell you what to do.

I have the same problem now, what do I do?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Wisdone: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Hi everyone please I need someone with such a experience to clarify me on this; I submitted on the 10th of November 2020 and got a mail yesterday 13th November that my passport is ready for collection.. please does it mean they approved it?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dapsyn33: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Are u guys applying through agent or by ur self?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Hi guys...I finally received my passport this morning from DHL with 3 months visa stamped in it. I did the application myself and it didn’t take 2 weeks before I got it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Wisdone:
Hi everyone please I need someone with such a experience to clarify me on this; I submitted on the 10th of November 2020 and got a mail yesterday 13th November that my passport is ready for collection.. please does it mean they approved it?

That doesn’t mean it has been approved, you will receive another email within the next 2 to 3 weeks on your approval when approved.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
tracin123:
Hi guys...I finally received my passport this morning from DHL with 3 months visa stamped in it. I did the application myself and it didn’t take 2 weeks before I got it
can I send you email
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
don't always send email or private message or WhatsApp ask your questions here so that other forum member can lean and gain something that is the purpose of this forum ( My own opinion )
Bioles1187:
can I send you email
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Royals1st:
don't always send email or private message or WhatsApp ask your questions here so that other forum member can lean and gain something that is the purpose of this forum ( My own opinion )
ok.. thanks bro
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dapsyn33:
this is my question actually..I did like someone to answer this
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
I did apply for my own visa my self not agent and visa was granted , So if you need help just ask on here and I know other people like me who already got their visa with help of others on this forum so they will answer questions we are here to help each other so ask your question and they have already
Bioles1187:
this is my question actually. I did like someone to answer this
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bioles1187:
this is my question actually..I did like someone to answer this

I did mine myself
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello my people
It's been 4weeks since I applied for a student visa in Turkey but haven't gotten any mail
I got my passport 1week after I applied
I'm in Abuja
So I want to visit the main embassy and ask about my visa
Is it advisable to do so?
And do you think my visa must have been approved?
Because there are a lot of people that had approved visa but didn't get any mail
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Royals1st:
I did apply for my own visa my self not agent and visa was granted , So if you need help just ask on here and I know other people like me who already got their visa with help of others on this forum so they will answer questions we are here to help each other so ask your question and they have already
how much is the cost of turkey visa..one guy call it for me $850 but wen I check online I see something more Lasser...US visa is not up to 60k wen I ask self last year
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Visa fee is 125 USD not $850 run for the person who said $850

quote author=Bioles1187 post=96035444]how much is the cost of turkey visa..one guy call it for me $850 but wen I check online I see something more Lasser...US visa is not up to 60k wen I ask self last year[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Royals1st:
Visa fee is 125 USD not $850 run for the person who said $850

quote author=Bioles1187 post=96035444]how much is the cost of turkey visa..one guy call it for me $850 but wen I check online I see something more Lasser...US visa is not up to 60k wen I ask self last year
thanks bro...god bless you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
hayzed89:
What are the requirements for tourist visa for turkey what's the minimum balance that can be in the statement of account

Is the submission via appointment ?
please some should answer this..
cc tracin123
cc royals1st
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Wisdone: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thanks

tracin123:

That doesn’t mean it has been approved, you will receive another email within the next 2 to 3 weeks on your approval when approved.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abeks009: 2:33am On Nov 15, 2020
Dapsyn33:

without an agent.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Bioles1187:
please some should answer this..
cc tracin123
cc royals1st

Turkish Visa form fully filled and signed.
Valid Passport and photocopy (The Passport should be valid for at least 6 Month that the date of Visa application.)
passport photos (6cm×5cm )with white background Color, photos should not be stapled to the Form.
Application Fee (Non Refundable )
Flight Reservation / Booking with confirm Dates.
5 – Proof of Accommodation
*Confirmed hotel reservation for the whole period of your stay in Turkey. Address and the reservation dates should be stated.
*If you are staying with Family and friends, it should be stated on official invitation letter sent by your host in Turkey.
Financial Guarantee
*Your Last 6 Month bank statement with reference letter showing transaction and your full name.
*A letter from your employer in Nigeria mentioning your annual salary, your position, date of leave.
*If your financial means are not sufficient or if you are a student in Nigeria, you may also provide commitment letter from your sponsor starting he/she will be responsible for your expenses, proof of his/her financial means and copy of their passports.
Students should provide their ” Students I’Ds “
If you are a business person in Nigeria, you should also present: Income Tax Clearance Certificate ( 1 Original + 1 Copy).

For application Under 18 Years old
A parental authorization letter from the “Court” or “Notary” if not traveling with both parents.
Birth Certificate ( 1 Original + 1 Copy )
For Non Working Spouses
*One copy of wedding certificate.
” Vaccination Card ” for yellow fever and typhoid disease.
National I’D Card ( 1 Original + 1 Copy )

Travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended Stay Or Transit. (ONLY BY MZ VİSA)

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Royals1st:

Turkish Visa form fully filled and signed.
Valid Passport and photocopy (The Passport should be valid for at least 6 Month that the date of Visa application.)
passport photos (6cm×5cm )with white background Color, photos should not be stapled to the Form.
Application Fee (Non Refundable )
Flight Reservation / Booking with confirm Dates.
5 – Proof of Accommodation
*Confirmed hotel reservation for the whole period of your stay in Turkey. Address and the reservation dates should be stated.
*If you are staying with Family and friends, it should be stated on official invitation letter sent by your host in Turkey.
Financial Guarantee
*Your Last 6 Month bank statement with reference letter showing transaction and your full name.
*A letter from your employer in Nigeria mentioning your annual salary, your position, date of leave.
*If your financial means are not sufficient or if you are a student in Nigeria, you may also provide commitment letter from your sponsor starting he/she will be responsible for your expenses, proof of his/her financial means and copy of their passports.
Students should provide their ” Students I’Ds “
If you are a business person in Nigeria, you should also present: Income Tax Clearance Certificate ( 1 Original + 1 Copy).

For application Under 18 Years old
A parental authorization letter from the “Court” or “Notary” if not traveling with both parents.
Birth Certificate ( 1 Original + 1 Copy )
For Non Working Spouses
*One copy of wedding certificate.
” Vaccination Card ” for yellow fever and typhoid disease.
National I’D Card ( 1 Original + 1 Copy )

Travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended Stay Or Transit. (ONLY BY MZ VİSA)
god bless you for this boss...I understand now fully
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tochil: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Finally at last I have my visa after 3months of waiting for approval. if you re experiencing delay kindly go to main embassy office with ur visa fee nd make a complain about the delay. They might ask you to go nd send them mail but beg them to help you that you have done it without response.

wishing you all the best
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tochil:
Finally at last I have my visa after 3months of waiting for approval. if you re experiencing delay kindly go to main embassy office with ur visa fee nd make a complain about the delay. They might ask you to go nd send them mail but beg them to help you that you have done it without response.

wishing you all the best

Congratulations my brother
I'm happy for you
Waiting since August wasn't easy
I'll take your advice and visit the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Paramedickelvin: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello All are there Nigerians in Antalya Province Alanya,Heard is a great City coming for winter 2021....
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please is it for student visa, If yes. Did you book for a hotel reservation for your accommodation proof?
Kwazi01:

I did my interview on the 9th of October, got my passport on the 16th and an approval mail on the 3rd of November. Took my passport to the embassy on the 5th and got my passport today ( 10th of November)
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jimohbrymo:
Please is it for student visa, If yes. Did you book for a hotel reservation for your accommodation proof?
Yes it’s a student visa. I didn’t book hotel reservation
I submitted

International passport
Passport photographs
Acceptance letter
Sponsorship letter
School fee receipt
Bank statement (6months)
Bank reference letter
Flight reservation
Visa Application form
Waec result ( should be authenticated by the ministry of education and foreign affairs)
125$( year 2013-2018)
1,000naira( for vat)
Photocopy of my sponsors ID card
And God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.