Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239330 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:
Okay thank you

Would I need to make an appointment or I can just walk in
hi any update? Already in Turkey?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 12:10pm On May 07, 2022
[/quote][quote author=austino677 post=112602652]hi any update? Already in Turkey?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

Hello,
No I’m not yet in turkey
But I’m going in a few days this coming week
wow nice glad you received it... smiley.. Mind sharing how you received it and duration?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 2:16pm On May 07, 2022
austino677:
wow nice glad you received it... smiley.. Mind sharing how you received it and duration?

It was undergraduate student visa. I didn’t use agent, I got all info from nairaland and voya website
Surprisingly it only took two weeks. I got my passport 1 week after applying and got approval mail the next week
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

It was undergraduate student visa. I didn’t use agent, I got all info from nairaland and voya website
Surprisingly it only took two weeks. I got my passport 1 week after applying and got approval mail the next week
awesome... I wish you good luck, success and stress-free entry
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 5:23pm On May 07, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

What school pls,and where did u apply for visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 5:24pm On May 07, 2022
austino677:

Which Turkish university are you going to pls
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cutieme(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

Pls can you share more light on this process, the school, documents to submit, tuition fees and every other thing necessarily needed for admission into the school, thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chinags4u: 5:49pm On May 07, 2022
eddykelechianya:

for me the 800k is quite expensive tho.. i did mine alone.. i only paid the school application fee then 1000 USD for school fees and i got all the necessary documents and i got the visa.. You can do all that yourself and save some money like 300k or so except u dont want to stress ursef..
how were you able to pay for the tuition fee from Nigeria
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
austino677:

Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Egwuleke(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2022
Please someone who has gotten Turkey study visa should help me with the necessary requirements for the visa application as I don't want to use the service of an agent.
Again when is the best time to apply for this visa after receiving acceptance letter from the school? Can I apply three months to my departure?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by aeder: 7:54pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by aeder: 7:55pm On May 08, 2022
Egwuleke:
Please someone who has gotten Turkey study visa should help me with the necessary requirements for the visa application as I don't want to use the service of an agent.
Again when is the best time to apply for this visa after receiving acceptance letter from the school? Can I apply three months to my departure?

It will be better to use the service of an agent because doing it alone will probably land you a rejection. Most probably!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2022
aeder:

It will be better to use the service of an agent because doing it alone will probably land you a rejection. Most probably!
most agents are fraudsters.. Please apply by yourself
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 10:17pm On May 08, 2022
Egwuleke:

Undergraduate or masters?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by PeridotK9: 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
Hello good day nairaLanders
Asking for a friend who wants to go to turkey for plastic surgery and all she has is her international passport...

What are the other documents she will need to get to make her visa application easy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 11, 2022
Tell her to apply for Tourist Visa. If she needs appointment with Plastic Surgery Clinics, I can do that for her immediately she's here...
PeridotK9:
Hello good day nairaLanders
Asking for a friend who wants to go to turkey for plastic surgery and all she has is her international passport...

What are the other documents she will need to get to make her visa application easy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by PeridotK9: 5:06pm On May 12, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Tell her to apply for Tourist Visa. If she needs appointment with Plastic Surgery Clinics, I can do that for her immediately she's here...

Oh ok thanks, she wants to know the documents needed to apply for the tourist visa and probably how long it's gon take her to get it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 9:59am On May 13, 2022
Go to Page 65, Read the recent Visa requirements for Tourist Visa and What you don't have just let me
PeridotK9:

Oh ok thanks, she wants to know the documents needed to apply for the tourist visa and probably how long it's gon take her to get it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:00am On May 13, 2022
You have to apply for it and submit the right documents..
cutieme:
How is the tourist visa obtained.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:01am On May 13, 2022
It's just a week after the submission at Turkey embassy! It's for tourist Visa oooo
PeridotK9:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by inyeneabas: 12:50pm On May 13, 2022
Good day, please someone got her student visa approval mail and wants to know what next step to take.
1. Must the flight reservation be paid for or can it be a free flight reservation.
2. Can someone submit her passport and the reservation for the stamping of visa on her behalf?
I will really appreciate if you can answer and guide. Thank you
Oluwaseunshaybi:

I did for Undergraduate so I don’t know about masters. The requirement may be different
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 6:36pm On May 13, 2022
Hey I’m currently in turkey now sef

1. Yes it’s confirmed flight tickets already paid for
2. I don’t know if someone can submit on her behalf. I heard it’s possible but the person will have to write letter or something like that. But I can’t confirm that information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.