Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By (842 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By by Beke2020: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello ma,

I was asked to chat with you. I need advice. Is all about the father of my children. If a man is saying you mean nothing to me. You are an empty barrel. You didn’t add any value to my life. All because I force him with my pregnancy when he said I should go and abort.What do I do?

OK we started dating when I finish my waec. All because I lost my boy friend’s number. He gave me his number he started calling me, first of all I don’t want to fall for him but my friend pushed me.

The first time we met at his house, he kept telling me how much he loves me but I told him my true life story that I do not mother or family to support me but I’m staying with my grandma aunt then.

In 2011,something happened between me and my grandma aunt and she........

https://livelystones.com.ng/stuck-with-my-abusive-baby-daddy-with-no-where-to-go/

Re: Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By by Martini101(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
zzm
Re: Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By by izaray(f): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
yym
Re: Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By by Beke2020: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmnnnn
Re: Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By by Beke2020: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
You're warmly welcome� to Join LivelyStones relationship� Chat Room for Matured Discussion on true life issues
&

Free Relationship Counselling

Pls share your story or chat us:
Livelystonescares@gmail.com

Join using link below:
������
https:///K8L3ERsxjYR4vOqqy6uxdy
Re: Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By by Beke2020: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Machine (18+) - The Last Episode / The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x / Mister Tozic How Many Rounds Can You Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.